-- the story
This is not a story of love, not at all. In fact, the mother, is one of the rare female r.pists. Her goal is to destroy the Clans and make toms fear her and respect other she-cats. And how is she going to reach her goal? Well, by r.ping toms, of course!
Basically, when she was younger, Justiceleague r.ped her. Furious, that was what started her hatred of toms, and she decided that she would r.pe them to show them what it's like, then train her kits and send them into the Clans to destroy the Clans from inside. And this cat? Her name is Christmaskiller.
So, one day when Christmaskiller was wandering around the Clans and loner lands, practicing her invisibility, she stumbled upon Lloyd, and you can guess what happened then . . .
Now, she is pregnant with his kits, but then she also met Colddesires and r.ped him, so this is a double litter!
There's a deeper, OoC story to this, too. I love the band Ayreon, especially the album the Human Equation. I had an idea of naming kits after each of the twenty songs, and what better way than to use Chrissy and get her name out more? Now, each of these kits will be named after one of the "days" in that album. You can find the lyrics to each of the songs here
, and pick a song to have your kit based after. The kit does not have to be named directly after the song(for example, if you were doing a kit after Day One: Vigil, they do not have to be named Vigilkit), but it should be a reference to the song.
This litter will be named after the first ten songs
, and one kit will be chosen for each song.
-- the relations
Christmakiller is the daughter of Celestialdance and Pinstripesuit. Through Pinstripesuit, she's related to Noonhigh, who is related to Clouds, Cougareyes, Bearstar, & Scythe family trees to name a few. Through Celestialdance, she's related to the Lycheekill family tree.
Colddesires is related to the Cougarstar, Navyseal, and Cropcircles' family trees.
Lloyd is related to Navyseal, Cougareyes, Akurya, Justdance, Justiceleauge, Wildfire, and Decembersnow, and the rest of the cats they're related to.
So, a lot of relations, no matter which father.
-- the rules
1. Most important, keep your kit active!
2. If you temp or adopt out your kit, tell me so I can edit the family tree.
3. If your kit has kits, tell me so I can edit the family tree.
4. Name your kit after one of the first ten songs in the Human Equation.
5. The kits must have warrior names.
6. Don't nag about when the kits will be chosen. You can ask, but don't be annoying about it, or say it many times.
7. Don't be a sore loser if you don't get a kit, or be a bragging winner if you do.
8. Be polite to everyone! OoC interaction and activity does affect who will be chosen.
9. Try to pick a different day than the one everyone else is choosing. If there are five people applying for day two, and only one applying for day nine, the chances will be go up if you choose to do the day with less, as there will be a kit for each day.
10. This is merely recommended, but I suggest that you listen to the song your kit is based after. They're really good songs, and the beat and inflection in the way the people sing could help you develop their personality.
11. If you make an application, you are agreeing that you have read and will follow these rules. There is no codeword, as I trust all of you read these.
-- the kits
There will be ten kits, each after one of the first ten songs in the album the Human Equation. The kits will also have warrior names, because Chrissy always wants them to remember their enemy. You can find the lyrics to each of the songs here
, and pick a song to have your kit based afterkey: name - gender - day - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 1 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 2 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 3 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 4 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 5 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 6 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 7 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 8 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 9 - father - roleplayer
name - gender - day 10 - father - roleplayer
The genetics are free-for-all, but please don't go crazy.
Colddesires is a grey tabby with black stripes, a white underbelly, and blue eyes.
Lloyd is a maine coon(streaks of brown, white, and black), also with blue eyes.
Christmaskiller is a red tabby with white paws, locket, and muzzle. She has dark green eyes.
-- the form
[b]Why you want this kit ;;[/b]
[b]Basic personality ;;[/b]
-- [i]Detailed personality ;;[/i]
[b]Basic appearance ;;[/b]
-- [i]Detailed appearance ;;[/i]
Please note that tom-kits will be abused and neglected, while she-kits will be favored.
Feel free to add a fancypost or another section and such; just make sure that all the forms are filled out. Images, fancyposts, and other such things will not add to your chance of getting the kit, though they do look nice! Work in progresses will not be considered, or if you break any of the rules.