(click to show/hide)
You should be honored to have a quote here...
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
‘exciting offers’, I had no book in the room so I grabbed a coupon book.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A dusty lamp!
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Making a charrie adoption thread kit boi thingy and searching a messy car for a tiny hot pepper and a small bag of earplugs.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ohh, so long ago. Probably the newest episode of NCIS, the season finally.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A football game on TV. My dad is watching it, well I think it is football, goes to look… It is football alright.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today ‘8/17/12’, post office, mail.
9. Did you dream last night?
Yes, just can put my finger on it.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. Do you remember why / at what?
An odd inside camp joke..
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A painting, a few more of those, artwork of mine, cabinet, windows, and that’s all.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, quite a few…
15. What do you think of this quiz?
Boring, random, and sort like a stalker questioning me…
16. What is the last film you saw?
Lion King 2
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Kentiorda, a mix of Kentucky and Florida!
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A horse, a cat, and a few other things!
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
Well online, I am in gifted and a artist.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
21. Do you like to dance?
It is okay… people say I am good.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
A ship, maybe for a week at the most…
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Maybe, what does that even mean?
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My best friend
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A document of cat genices lessons.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
3 weeks ago.
27. Type of music you like most?
country and disco
28. Type of music you dislike most?
rap, hip-hop, rock, things like that.
29. Are you listening to music right now?
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
buy a robot to do house work…
32. What was the last thing you bought?
Candy… well I can’t remember
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Not wanting to
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
35. Do you have a garden?
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Can I go back to bed and what day is it?
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
youth paster [don't use phones much]
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Uhh, tack shop, book store
41. What time is bed time?
whenever mom makes me…
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
None; I don’t believe in things like that!
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Did you not read my last answer?
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Fancy restront with bff, cake was made of fruit!
46. Do you carry a donor card?
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My mother and father.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
52. Are you a good cook?
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
person that made hoodies, thank person.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
56. Do you touch-type?
57. What's under your bed?
Nothing, my beds an air mattress.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
More internet time.
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
61. What time do you get up?
62. What was the name of your first pet?
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Nope.. I think
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
SAVING UP FOR THE SIGHT. Donations appreciated!
wait what were we talking about o.o
Uh, sorry? Were we talking? x3
WAIT WAIT WHAT WHERE WE SPEAKING OF.
that's.... unfortunate xD
8D The chicken says no, he's busy trying to shoot a deer for thanksgiving.
Hmm... I was like 3 and I walked in on my brothers getting dressed o.o
OwO -pulls out of pocket- don't ask.
so sad I think I'm... -crys-
I would launch into this touching speech about how it should be the chicken's desicion if he wants to be rped or not, because I believe that our food should have rights.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.
xD I know, I'm crazy. Do we have that in common?
Coments will be deleted after i respond.
Jordan; if your mad about something, get over it.
Lyssa; if it is a thread, pm me.
Anything eyes goes here.