Game News: Blackheart Rogues are taken over! ScarClan holds a Dragon Festival, Windclan is moving to a new land! Covenant pays tribute to their lost leader, Revivalstar, through a Greenleaf Harmony Festival! Meanwhile, Rushingclan is having an herb training session.
In real life, i am a middle school aged girl living some where in New England.I have a poodle named Madison, an 11 year old brother, and a chicken named Popcorn. No, I do not live on a farm, although, again, I wish I did. I live in a normal house in a normal suburb somewhere in New England. Obviously, for the sake of internet safety, i can't be any more specific then that. I love animals, reading, hockey, and soccer. My favorite book in the world is Artemis Fowl. I also like Harry Potter, Warriors, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, and anything by Eoin Colfer. he's the author of Artemis Fowl-need I say more? I am a food snob-my dream is to go to Alina and the French Laundry and meet Chef Keller.Finally, I will RP in almost any thread, but I especially love lab-type RPs and wolf RPs. Feel free to PM me to invite me to a thread, or just to say hi!
(click to show/hide)
Want to know more about me?
1. Favorite food: ok, that's REALLY hard. I classify myself as a 'foodie.' my favorite chefs are Thomas Keller and Grant Achats. If you know who either of them are then you are awesome.
2. Age: I'm in between grade 5 and grade 8. That's all I'm saying.
3. Favorite type of music: It's a tie between reggae and pop. an odd combination, but I am an odd kind of girl.
4. Religion: Reform Judaism.
5. Gender: obviously i'm a girl
6.Race: Caucasian with a bit of Irish, Italian and Polish, and like a bajillion other things that I can't remember.
7. Favorite role plays: I like lab rps, max ride ones, and any kind of super-natural kind of human rp.
8. Country I live in: The United States.
9. Got a crush: never! And if I did, do you really think I would post it online?!? I'm not that dumb.
10. sports: Hockey!! Hockey hockey and more hockey! And soccer too.
11. Strongest subject: Science
12: My biggest addiction: ARTEMIS FOWL!!! <3 and my computer, which I couldn't live without.
13: what do I want to be when I grow up: A veterinarian, because I love animals.
14. Favorite genre of book: Fantasy, and books about food.
15. Favorite books: AF, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, etc...the full ist is above.
16. Favorite singer: Adele, Macklemore, Taylor Swift, and Matisyahu.
17. Favorite movie/s: Avengers, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter.
18. Favorite TV show/channel: Downton Abbey, and Animal Planet
19. Least favorites (list whatever you want):
-fast food, especially McDonneld's.
-little brothers >.<
-Diary of a Wimpy Kid (lamest book ever)
-people who don't like Downton Abbey/AF
-Singers: Justin Beiber and 1D (please, don't kill me for saying this! It's a free country!)
20. Best friends: In real life; ticatoast531(my BFF!) Serious Black, and liamJames67. Online: Mistyfang and Fearless especially, and all my other clanmates.
My Plots and Clans
A few of my favorite RPs right now are:
The lab...the worst nightmare of animals:
Maximum Ride's new generation:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bwSKzrE.jpg[/img] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qutPepOdc[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apSySRoMB3M[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkqC4Lz8dU[/youtube]
Signature:Artemis Fowl is the best book ever!!
Screw Edward and Bella; Mary and Matthew are the real greatest love story ever! put this in your siggy if your a Downton Abbey fan!
I've seen every sunset and with all that I've learned...oh it's to you, I will always, always, return...
"I never tell any one just how smart I am, they would be too scared." -Artemis fowl
thanks! I can't wait to see yours!
Okay.... I like your camp thing.
And I complain about having like 10 threads! Sorry that I am constantly sending you invites to stuff.