List roleplay news here and a description of your profile if you like. Start a profile thread by clicking Create on the left sidebar, by where it says Camp Threads. The Create button only shows on your own profile, but you can participate on anybody's profile threads just like out on the forums.
If Justin Bieber was about to jump off a cliff, 95% of people would be crying. The other 5% would be watching, eating popcorn, and yelling "DO A FLIP!" put this on your siggy if y
Hey doc howya doing
I like your pic :3
hi want to be my clan mate?