btw, where did you find your profile pic?
Well, I don't have news, but I guess I'll tell you some things about myself.
Current Name: ωιℓℓσω~♥
Previous Name(s): Jayclaw974, Heatherwhisker227, Jayclaw(Elder), Ms. Pena♥, ♥Weeping Willow♥, .:♥тιgєяѕ cυяѕє♥:., .:♥Wïllðw Lð¢kê♥:., .:♥єηgℓαη∂χαмєяι¢α♥:., .:♥αятнυя кιякℓαη∂♥:., .:♥νєℓι¢ιαησ ναяgαѕ♥:., .:♥gιℓвєят вєιℓѕ¢нмι∂т♥:.
Age: You don't need to know! Only mai fwiends can know...
Gender: Girl, duh!
Crush: Currently I like a guy named Beau Hyatt... AND IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY POSSIBLE HE MAY SORTA KINDA MAYBE
Likes: Warrior Cats, BTR, Hunger Games, Hetalia, video games, school, learning, randomness, yellow, animals
Dislikes: Spiders, pink, Justin Bieber, the outdoors, swimming
Strengths: The ability to balance on one foot for any length of time and my brains.
Weaknesses: I have a slightly deformed foot, bad eyesight, and I talk too much.
Favorite Instrument: Percussion
Favorite Food: Mac 'N' Cheese
Favorite Dessert: Icecream and Cake!
Favorite Candy: Anything chocolate! (Unless it contains coconut or any kind of nut)
Favorite Drink: Mocha Icerage (Another name for Mocha Frappe')
Favorite Song: http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=QsGRLZiR61A
Favorite Male Singer: Eric Church (He's HAWT. )
Favorite Female Singer: Taylor Swift
Favorite Band(s): Big Time Rush, Zac Brown Band
Favorite Quote: "You can wait your whole life for the right moment, and it might never come... So I'm a big believer in making now the right moment." -Logan Henderson
Favorite Color: Yellow!
Favorite Sport: Cross-Country
Favorite Subject (Math, Science, ect.): Spanish and History
Current Obsession: Hetalia, as you may have noticed.
Personality: Spunky, random, fun, a reading nerd, sometimes a spazz, and all in all... AWESOME!!! XD
Looks (Very vague): I'm a girl. (See? Vague.)
(click to show/hide)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
No book near me...
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My teddy bear named Iggy. :3
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Wondering why Synchro wasn't on this morning...
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
... *Laughs hysterically* I NEVER WATCH TV ANYMORE!
5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6:09 YES, A MINUTE OFF.
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My cat purring and meowing.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. I was going to youth group.
9. Did you dream last night?
Technically, you dream every night. So, yes.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Depends on how weird or real they are...
11. When did you last laugh?
Um... Yesterday, I think.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
Not a clue.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Mirror, plaque, tiger poster, kitty picture... That's about it.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
15. What do you think of this quiz?
I could definitely be doing something better, but its okay.
16. What is the last film you saw?
Monsters Inc. in 3D.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Spain. I love the Spanish culture and I would love to learn more about it.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My family a new house...
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I can be really rude if you get on my bad side...
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
All the hatred towards other people...
21. Do you like to dance?
Depends on if it's a video game.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Um... After I've gotten all my schooling done, maybe.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
If you put an H in front of my initials, it says 'HELP'.
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Pfft. No one ever calls me.
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
27. Type of music you like most?
28. Type of music you dislike most?
29. Are you listening to music right now?
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
I'd tell you if I could see it...
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would add on an art room or drawing studio.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
A maple stick.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Nope. AND I NEVER WILL.
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
35. Do you have a garden?
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I sang it for my class. In other words... Yes.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Well, the obvious choice here is Eric Church.
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
My buddy, Synchro.
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
If I had one, that would be the Grocery store. LOL
41. What time is bed time?
I go to bed early, but I guess around 10:00.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No, and I never want to.
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
We went bowling, I think.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
I would tell you if I knew what that was.
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
I never eat dinner with anyone...
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Full, of course!
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
South Dakota. I've only been to three states. And Canada.
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
BITCH PLEASE. SPAIN GROWS ME TOMATOES.
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
Spelling bee. Twice.
52. Are you a good cook?
The most fancy thing I've cooked is spaghetti.
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Synchro. I wanna meet her!
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
No, and I am so glad for that.
56. Do you touch-type?
57. What's under your bed?
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Depends on whether or not you like the other person for their looks.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
61. What time do you get up?
3:30 to 4:00 A.M.
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Poppy. Though I don't remember her well...
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
Like I said, no one calls me...
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
My birthday is this Saturday and Mother's day is that coming Sunday.
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
My crush... And school. LOL
Completed Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 6:31 A.M.
My Plots and Clans
Willow Locke (Female)
Brian Adams [Bones] (Male)
Reuben Waters (Male)
Rufus Waters (Male)
Quote from: ludwig.
If you're lost and alone,
Or you're sinking like a stone,
May your past be the sound,
Of your feet upon the ground,
"Carry on, my little soldier, for you don't know which day is your last..."
Omg, you are so cool! I just read yur info. eue
btw, where did you find your profile pic?
Hey...do you still RP as Prussia??
If so, can you join this rp?
Ha! So cool your a DenxNor fan? Love Hetalia too!
*looks at France* ... We are married to the same person ^J^
Can I blow France up? Or maybe Russia for creeping on people?
... From my wife .J.
France: y kid! MY KID!!!! MINE!!!!
Me: 0.0 *Grabs Gilbert* You have weird friends....
.J. ... Uh... I have a child *holds up random kid*
*grabs pipe* kolkolkolkolkol
^J^ I will kill you DA?