Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

You can now buy seeds for your own virtual garden! Also a new creature has stumbled into the virtual pet game! Buy one in the Pet shop or earn one in our newest event!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Be mine?(popular girl x unpopular emo boy) (EMO BOY NEEDED)

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) ~¤Azalea¤¤Blackhope¤~

• "i hate the gossipy type, but I love gossip!"-Azalea
  • BloodClan
  • Female Posts: 15,623 / 138374.50 Freshkill
  • "All these boys want me.. Who'll get me?"-Azalea
  • This member was a participant in This Is The End, MA2013!
Name: Kiri Muskatt
Personality: sweet, out going, happy, trendsetter, very popular. Can be: rude, obnoxious, and a bully.
Looks:
(click to show/hide)

----------------------------------

Kiri walked calmly into the school. She heard a new kid in the office. She walked to the office and sat her back pack onto one of the chairs and headed to the princable's office and grabbed her lunch box. She went in and asked the lady at the office if the cheer coach had gave her cheerleaders a during-school-hours practice. "Yes, you have 1-5th period with her."she replied and kiri nodded.

IDEA:
Kiri goes to cheerpractice and gets a sprained ankle, she goes to the nurse to find the new kid there with a bloody nose, a spained wrist and a black eye and bloody lip. And when the nurse goes out to get lunch, they get a bit cozy.

The Pheonix Society Sign Ups! Join Now!(Click above)

Personal Message (Offline) ΩRogueΩ

• SAO2 came out! I love it! ^·^
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Male Posts: 15,809 / 3492.57 Freshkill
  • Coolest group of soul eater people!
Name: Ben Ramonds
Personality: eh... a tough nut to crack if you would, He isn't outward with his emotions to everyone, He's also antisocial, He can be open if he has good enough friends, He burns himself for stress relief. He can be offended and is a fighter if he has to be.
Appearance:
Other: I'm all for that plot plan.

• BloodClan
Fancypost Image
Name;; Silverstar
Rank;; Leader
Clan;; Lightclan

I can't be Caged
OOC:Okay! approved you post with him talking to the office lady or something, don't need to rp her just put replies that would be to questions.
IC:XXX
I can't be Tamed
Template By Creep

• Space Ship Hunter
Ben had taken the time to glance at the girl as she had entered. He turned his gaze back to the woman at the desk. "Is she going to be in any of my classes?" He asked quietly. He watched the woman glance down at the papers. He waited until he got the reply. He glanced at the girl quickly before taking his schedule and turning to her. "Hello... could you help me get to my classes?" He asked with barely any emotion in his voice.

• BloodClan
Fancypost Image
Name;; Silverstar
Rank;; Leader
Clan;; Lightclan

I can't be Caged
OOC:XXX
IC:She looked up. "I'm actually going to be heading to cheer practice. My friend allison can show you around though, she should be at her locker, she has a orange layered dress on and orange flip flops, you should be able to find her easily!"she said smiling. "Ms. Chambers, your coach wants you on the field soon."she said and she nodded and left her stuff in the office grabbing her drink bottle and walking to the princable's office. "dad, cheerpractice, did you bring my stuff?"she asks and he nods and she grabs a bag that has her pom poms, sneakers, and her cheer outfit. She waved bye as she headed towards the locker rooms. She waved a girl to the office. the girl was Allison. "hello! i can show you to your classes."She said and took his schedule and looked at his classes. "Hmm you have 1st period with me. Gym! come with me. I'll show you two the gym."she said. "You can leave your stuff here till 5th period Ben."the office lady said. Allison handed him his schedule. "Hand me your schedule and come back here to get it when you are done with your first period class"she said.
I can't be Tamed
Template By Creep

• Space Ship Hunter
(So. Do you want it to happen in gym? Him get into a fight or beat up I mean?)

Ben looked at his book bag while sliding it off his shoulders and dropping it to the ground. He had his lighter with him so if he felt the need to... release stress, he could. Slipping his hands into his jean pockets he looked at the girl named Allison. "Okay. Thank you." He said simply.

• BloodClan
Fancypost Image
Name;; Silverstar
Rank;; Leader
Clan;; Lightclan

I can't be Caged
OOC:Yeah, have it happen at gym :o
IC:she got changed and went to practice. Allison led him to the gym room. It was large, had 2 sets of bleachers, and... it had at least 4 bullies in it, participating in the class. The one to worry about was Jimmy. He didn't like any new kid. Unless it was a girl of course.
I can't be Tamed
Template By Creep

• Space Ship Hunter
(Not sure if lighting Jimmy on fire would be good or bad... Do you want to be him or should I? If you be him don't hesitate to make a joke about his mom i would love it! Unless you care about your Jimmy XD. Oh my gravy.... i keep  forgetting to ask, How are you?)

Ben took in his surroundings. He glanced around the area in mild curiosity just so he knew what the room looked like. "Is there anyone i should worry about Allison?" He asked letting a worrying tone show itself to her. He looked at the other students of the school as if they would all attack him.

• BloodClan
Fancypost Image
Name;; Silverstar
Rank;; Leader
Clan;; Lightclan

I can't be Caged
OOC:I can, but if you want to its alright! :) and i'm good, and you?
IC:She shook her head, not at all knowing about jimmy. "no. not really."she said and headed away to get changed for gym class.
I can't be Tamed
Template By Creep

• Space Ship Hunter
(I am doing great! I'm tired and my sleeping pill kept me up all night... so i'm tired as i stated before.  ^-^ And could you be him? I'm having a lazy few days. Sorry.)

"If you are sure..." Ben watched her go. He gave the room a look around before walking around it, unsure what to do with himself at this point. He found himself away from the others in the room near a nice and quiet corner.

• BloodClan
Fancypost Image
Name;; Silverstar
Rank;; Leader
Clan;; Lightclan

I can't be Caged
OOC:Lol, and alright. I'll be him :)
IC:Jimmy was talking to the others before noticing him. He walked over a seemingly friendly smile on, though it was fake.
I can't be Tamed
Template By Creep

• Space Ship Hunter
Ben had been reaching into his pocket for his lighter, figuring he was alone and all. Then that boy had to come into his privacy which caused him to take a step back. He looked at the person, Jimmy, before looking back down at the ground. "Hello." He said.

• BloodClan
Fancypost Image
Name;; Silverstar
Rank;; Leader
Clan;; Lightclan

I can't be Caged
OOC:XXX
IC:Jimmy's smile faded and he quickly grabbed ben by his shirt and lifted him up. "So your the new kid our teachers have so kindly told us about?"he asked the gym teacher wasn't there yet. And other kids were watching. Allison was no where around.
I can't be Tamed
Template By Creep

• Space Ship Hunter
"Yes. You are the bully who wants to beat me up? Sad. The bully at my old school used breath mints and brushed his teeth. You sir do neither..." Ben replied pulling a tic tac from his pocket and dropping it into Jimmy's mouth.

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite