Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

The X & Y-Projects

0 Warriors and 0 Loners are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) Times Demise

• Wolf Hunter
  • Male Posts: 987 / 82968.32 Freshkill
  • When it goes and get's rough, unleash the giants
Shuun was messing with his gadgets and accidentally pushed two recorders together causing the radio to make a loud ringing noise, Shuun quickly departed one of the two recorders. "sorry, about that" he said then turned the recorder back off.

Personal Message (Offline) PokeFanatic

• I loves the Pokemans!!!!
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Male Posts: 15,747 / 322240.35 Freshkill
  • This Member is Part of The Rise Of The Guardian: The Next Generation RP! This member has a Pokemon in the Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Mystery RP
Z held his ears for the moment. "Ack! Well anyway. Like I said earlier. You have no control. Your form depends on your powers."

Personal Message (Offline) Babydoll

• "No, this is right. This was never my story, it's yours. Now don't screw it up ok?"
  • Miss Universe
  • Female Posts: 39,549 / 1184456.28 Freshkill
  • "This was never my story."
  • This Member RPs in {Stripes} Camp Halfblood Thread! This person survived the Great War. this badge is for great  random plots

• Space Ship Hunter
  • This Member is Part of The Rise Of The Guardian: The Next Generation RP! This member has a Pokemon in the Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Mystery RP
"Your appearance changes depending on your power." Z said. "My appearance is covered in shadows."

• Wolf Hunter
Shuun listened to the conversation then butted in "so your basically a shadow man? can you walk through walls and stuff or can you just hide in the shadows a lot better?" he asked out of curiosity

• "No, this is right. This was never my story, it's yours. Now don't screw it up ok?"
  • Miss Universe
  • This Member RPs in {Stripes} Camp Halfblood Thread! This person survived the Great War. this badge is for great  random plots
Amaya looked at him, nodding.

Amaya looked at Z, "Z?" She asked, "Can you tell me what the beta blood will do?" She asked, her eyes full of fear and confusion.

Mizuki smiled, "How does a full English sound?" She asked.

• Space Ship Hunter

• Miss Universe
Amaya nodded, "Right, can you control yourself?" She asked.

Mizuki smiled and a few minutes later, she gave Darius his plate and picked up hers.

• Space Ship Hunter
"Thanks Mizuki." Darius said with a big grin.

Z shook his head. "Not at all. Your not in control. You can't do anything."

• Miss Universe
Mizuki smiled, "It's no problem." She replied, sitting down.

Amaya nodded, "Z? How long have you had beta blood?" She asked after a while, her voice quiet as she looked at him

• Space Ship Hunter
Darius took a bite. "It's good!"

Z shrugged. "I think ever since the day I was made."

• Wolf Hunter
Shuun was surprised "so you remember when you were made?" he asked out of curiosity then quoted "I can't remember when I was made" He said then sat in his chair again tapping away at his unfinished gadgets

• Space Ship Hunter

• Miss Universe
Mizuki smiled, "Thank you!" She replied.

Amaya put her knees up against her chest, hugging them.

Tags: #annoyed

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Type the first four letters of the fake word agteyiui into this box.:

Templates list