Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

I Just Wanna Live While I'm Alive... [Advanced]

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) Bree

• This can't be happenin' to me... this is just... a dream...
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,316 / 2873.78 Freshkill
  • Avvie: Storm Skye, ex-MC of RadicalClan
  • This member roleplays in the advanced camp Half-Blood thread! A Badge For Cats Related To Champagne
Alexandria smirked as the man on top of the table sang, shaking her head at all the girls who were practically throwing themselves at him. She was wearing tight black skinny jeans, knee-high black lace-up combat boots, and a cutoff shirt. Her hair was black and fell in waves to her waist, her eyes flashed electric blue. She was about 5'6 in height, though the boots added an extra two inches, bumping her up to 5'8. She wore dark red lipstick, dark black eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. Everything was dark on this girl.

Sighing, she pushed herself off the wall and turned to leave, extremely bored with the place. Her stomach was flat and smooth, her skin a golden brown. The coloration of her skin had to do with the fact she was a native American, though. As she walked toward the door, she let out a high-pitched whistle, and a very large dog bounded over to her. Grinning, she lead the way out, the huge dog trotting eagerly at her side.

"C'mon boy." She said, her voice a soft musical note. The dog was a Great Pyrenees and Anatolian shepherd cross named Bullet, and he was Alexandria's guard dog. Moving swiftly over to her truck--black, of course--she opened the gate and Bullet leaped in easily. Slamming it shut, she went around to get into the truck and leave the bar.
Check my blog for my character gallery!
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree

• Mice Fear Me
  • This member roleplays in the advanced camp Half-Blood thread! A Badge For Cats Related To Champagne

SilverMoonRising86

• Loner
OOC: Usually, I wouldn't RP in something with no plot, but it seems like it would be fun to RP with you. I like your writing style a lot. :D

BIO
(Just some basics)

NAME: Jason Dirk Lovette
AGE: 22 (I assume that's around her age, considering she's in a club...)
APPEARANCE:
(click to show/hide)

• Mice Fear Me
ooc} thanks c: I was thinking maybe something supernatural, but I wasn't really sure at the time I made this and still don't really have a great idea of what I want to happen, but we can just see where it goes. :)
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree

SilverMoonRising86

• Loner
OOC: Supernatural sounds fine! I think we should. Is it okay if my charry is then a warlock?

• Mice Fear Me
ooc: Sure! I was thinking mine would be a werewolf-- but she can turn at any time the moon is out. c: Your post!
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree

• Mice Fear Me

Personal Message (Offline) pandora ღ

• "She's like fire. Get close enough, and she'll keep you warm... Get too close, and she'll burn you."
  • Bear Killer
  • Unspecified Posts: 1,369 / 142474.24 Freshkill
  • This member is adored by Saire!

☾ Penumbra ☽

Hello! Here to jump in, if that's alright with you c:
Name: Gemini.
Species: Vampire c: (C'mon- if you've got werewolves you have to have vampires, right? :P )
Appearance:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/045/c/e/harmony_i_by_oldninja-d4ppmjg.jpg
[tumblr] -- [xanje profile]

INACTIVITY NOTICE
I LEAVE FOR A TWO-WEEK VACATION ON JULY 22nd AND WILL NOT BE HOME UNTIL AUGUST 5th
I AM SINCERELY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES THIS CAUSES. DURING THIS VACATION I WILL BE ABLE TO GET ON A FEW TIMES, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANY SOLID PROMISES.

AGAIN, I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES THIS CAUSES.

• Mice Fear Me
Great! I'll make another character.

So first off here's Alexandria Kessake (werewolf):

Here's her little sister Allondria Kessake (weretiger):

And my new character, their older brother, Darius Kessake (werelion):
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite