WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

и σ я т н є я и#ℓ ι g н т 's Graphic Shop!

{Lionclaw}

• Loner
Fancypost Image

IC:

Personal Message (Offline) sheepy [ volleyball / school ]

• married to lockie <33
  • RushingClan
  • Female Posts: 3,331 / 3010.27 Freshkill
  • deertrot army
  • For being an awesome clanmate! Rosemarykit, a shy and sweet red point she-kit owned and loved by SHEEP! Rosemary, a cute she-kit owned and loved by SHEEP. this person won first place for a category in the tidalclan choice awards! congr randomeness! You are a member of Sweetshow Stables You said Hi to Neon Ur awesome so I gave u a hopping sheep For a very.... intelligent Clanmate... You are officially epic now that you are fatsophiecat7's friend!! OMG it's Nyan Cat!!
Fancypost Image   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM</a>

'Some return; some are broken; some come back so different only their names remain.'

--YODA, Dark Rendezvous

OOC: Hey Mu- UHMAHGAWD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR FREAKING APPEARANCE?!?
-----------------------------------

I'M WITH THE GREEN POST PROJECT

IC:

This fancypost is dedicated to a boy who died in March. His favorite color was green.

Save someone with cancer from death. Save their life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xQyW-46G8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xQyW-46G8</a>

miamipaw, electricpaw, aria, fiora

♥ adorable girlie | my tumblr

{Lionclaw}

• Loner
Fancypost Image

IC:

• married to lockie <33
  • RushingClan
  • deertrot army
  • For being an awesome clanmate! Rosemarykit, a shy and sweet red point she-kit owned and loved by SHEEP! Rosemary, a cute she-kit owned and loved by SHEEP. this person won first place for a category in the tidalclan choice awards! congr randomeness! You are a member of Sweetshow Stables You said Hi to Neon Ur awesome so I gave u a hopping sheep For a very.... intelligent Clanmate... You are officially epic now that you are fatsophiecat7's friend!! OMG it's Nyan Cat!!
Fancypost Image   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM</a>

'Some return; some are broken; some come back so different only their names remain.'

--YODA, Dark Rendezvous

OOC: *Wipes Sweat off forehead* Yeeeaaahhh.. oookk then... Anyway, There's a thread I invited you to!

I'M WITH THE GREEN POST PROJECT

IC:

This fancypost is dedicated to a boy who died in March. His favorite color was green.

Save someone with cancer from death. Save their life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xQyW-46G8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xQyW-46G8</a>

Personal Message (Offline) Skystream25

• BlizzardClan-RadicalClan-RiverClan
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 2,190 / 138604.39 Freshkill
  • 4 being a fan of The Hunger Games for being my clanmate this person is a huge Greystripe fan!
#Skylookhere

Message or tag if you need anybody I RP!

PM me if you need Sunpool, Jupiterpaw, Cinderpaw, or any other of my characters

My Characters: Skystar/stream, Sunpool, Griffinheart, Cinderpaw, Mlinzi, Shina, Ushio

Personal Message (Offline) ~Marigold Lunara~

• "Im Marigold Lunara, Im a She-cat of gold..........A Cat of Promise.." "Loving An Alacran was my mistake....."
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 18,247 / 132674.65 Freshkill
  • -Patrol Officer of Opium Nation-
  • A Gem Kit - A tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on his forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Xenta, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Creekkit, a silver tabby she-kit with deep blue eyes, owned and loved by this player! I Understand you From Saywecanfly This player is a member of Elementclan! This person is in Airclan-clan of the wind likie friendship 90% of members weren't given this badge because the change of display name. This is a glasses club member! Loyal member of BlazePride http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=859181.msg33860378#msg33860378  This person has joined LilacClan! This user is a member of StealthClan Thi member is StealthClan's medicine cat This user is a member of the Kit Rescue Team This person has joined ServalClan This person has given me fk.
So What?
Fancypost Image
Yeah, I'm different.

IC: Thanks!

Whispkit-No kill-Black smoke-Just born-if attackin grey-Thunderclan- semi-hp kit-SkyfeatherXRealityVox kit

Guys im going ofline for awhile because im sorta in trouble for a little while i understand if you take away or kill my charchters and or High postions since i shall be gone, love you all hope to be back soon.
~Pixie

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1310042242093416&a=1&
- Do you know me?
Join us in our vampire rp where love is tested, rules are broken but for all the good.

Personal Message (Offline) { ғʀᴇᴀᴋ }

• ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇʟᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ?
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,190 / 133971.59 Freshkill
  • ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxɪsᴛɪɴɢ?
    • Played by: omnestuck !
  • This member plays a cat in The Rebels You posted 25 times on my thread, Squirrel, Squirrel.... BADGER ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012!
Hiya, north. Guess who???
Username;; Musicalbeat
Nickname;; Eh, I don't really have one.
What I can do;; fancies, banners...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:30:34 PM by Musicbeat »

o, Death, о Death, o Death,
won't you spare me over til another year

but what is this, that i cant see
with ice cold hands taking hold of me

when god is gone and the devil takes hold,
who will have mercy on your soul

o, death, о, Death, o Death,
no wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
nothing satisfies me but your soul

o, Death,
well i am Death, none can excel,
i'll open the door to heaven or hell.

o, Death, о, Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...

personal tumblrrrr ! other tumblrrrr

• married to lockie <33
  • RushingClan
  • deertrot army
Fancypost Image[/center]

'Smile 'till you can't no more.' - Northpaw~

OOC: um... Is it....  Misty? O.o accepted!

IC:

'I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe, To make you well,  to make you well' - Phillip Phillips, "Gone Gone Gone"

Personal Message (Offline) sтαяzαяωαяяισя{School}

• Look out, I'm a 10 hour nyan cat surviver and a
  • Wolf Hunter
  • Female Posts: 866 / 50298.00 Freshkill
  • DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! ALL DA WAY!!!
  • You are part of the Last Hope movie. For joining Snow Pack :3  Best Friends
North, Glittertext, please!
Style of text (Pirate's cove, etc.): Comic Sans MS (If you mean what style it is.)
Screenname: starzarwarrior
Text(What the glitter text will say, if it's like that...): Hello!

Sorry about my absence, my internet was for like, forever. Hopefully I can make up for it.

97% of girls would freak if Justin Beiber fell to his doom. 2% would eat popcorn. Add this to yo siggy if your the 1% kicking him off a skyscraper yelling "This is SPARTA"

• married to lockie <33
  • RushingClan
  • deertrot army
Fancypost Image

Here we go back, This is the moment, Tonight is the night, We'll fight till its over,

So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us, like the ceiling can't hold us

Personal Message (Offline) ~Marigold Lunara~

• "Im Marigold Lunara, Im a She-cat of gold..........A Cat of Promise.." "Loving An Alacran was my mistake....."
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 18,247 / 132674.65 Freshkill
  • -Patrol Officer of Opium Nation-
  • A Gem Kit - A tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on his forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Xenta, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Creekkit, a silver tabby she-kit with deep blue eyes, owned and loved by this player! I Understand you From Saywecanfly This player is a member of Elementclan! This person is in Airclan-clan of the wind likie friendship 90% of members weren't given this badge because the change of display name. This is a glasses club member! Loyal member of BlazePride http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=859181.msg33860378#msg33860378  This person has joined LilacClan! This user is a member of StealthClan Thi member is StealthClan's medicine cat This user is a member of the Kit Rescue Team This person has joined ServalClan This person has given me fk.
Whispkit-No kill-Black smoke-Just born-if attackin grey-Thunderclan- semi-hp kit-SkyfeatherXRealityVox kit

Guys im going ofline for awhile because im sorta in trouble for a little while i understand if you take away or kill my charchters and or High postions since i shall be gone, love you all hope to be back soon.
~Pixie

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1310042242093416&a=1&
- Do you know me?
Join us in our vampire rp where love is tested, rules are broken but for all the good.

• Wolf Hunter

Sorry about my absence, my internet was for like, forever. Hopefully I can make up for it.

97% of girls would freak if Justin Beiber fell to his doom. 2% would eat popcorn. Add this to yo siggy if your the 1% kicking him off a skyscraper yelling "This is SPARTA"

• Wolf Hunter

Personal Message (Offline) Blue?

• Vampire Hunter
  • Questioning Posts: 8,271 / 7374.37 Freshkill
  • Be My Clanmate This member made 100 posts supporting Bluestar in Silverpelt's Edge This member made 50 posts supporting Bluestar in Silverpelt's Edge You like Spottedleaf This member likes music! For all of Pewdie's bros on WCRPG This person plays a high position in the Spartans. Member of Amberclan home of the Loyal and Brave for being my clanmate your best freands with smiledog4 you've rped with smiledog4
ScissσяCαt

OOC~

Hey North! My name is Scιssσя. I'd like a fancy post!
Picture (link, please):

Screename: Scissorcat
Background: pure black
Top Text: Truly Twisted...
Bottom Text: Twistedsoul

IC~

blue skies,
smiling at me,
nothing but blue skies,
do I see

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write the word red into the box below.:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite