Welcome to Dog Roleplay. Create a canine character--you can even use our Dog Bio Maker if you like--and join an adventure. Join an RPG or start your own! You can read here for how to play.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

☾ s υ я ህ ì ህ αℓ σƒ т н є ᗪ σ ɠ s RP. ADV.☽ ♒ Forms♒

Personal Message (Offline) °σsт яєиσcκ°

• Just got a wacom tablet! *SCREAMS*
  • Adder Hunter
  • Female Posts: 497 / 166418.17 Freshkill
  • This person loves Waffles! This person loves nature! This person is RANDOM! You like Spottedleaf You Solved My Riddle! This player is a Dragon rider from Dragons and Riders Camp~ This person is both random and epic This is for anyone whose epic!

☾ s υ я ህ ì ህ αℓ σƒ т н є ᗪ σ ɠ s RP☽ ♒ Forms♒

RP page link:
Click here

News

NEW!
(click to show/hide)

Whats this?
(click to show/hide)

Rules (must read or otherwise I will ignore):

(click to show/hide)

Forms:

(click to show/hide)

Stages:

(click to show/hide)

Members
(click to show/hide)

My bios (Example)
(click to show/hide)

Other: Please do remember to bookmark this if you are thinking of joining!  :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:52:08 PM by ϟCrystalClearϟ »

Personal Message (Offline)

• Wolves Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 9,204 / 59975.15 Freshkill
  • wcrpg's [un]official sargent
  • Otter, a pretty female with brown and white fur. Compagniero, a cute tom loved and owned by  d α υ ɴ т l e ѕ ѕ Kale, a Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Naya, A gem Kit - A tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on his forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Diesel, a cute tom-kit owned and loved by d α υ ɴ т l e ѕ ѕ! for telling your embarrassing moment You are a member of the Wild Ones dog pack! You are a friend of Eclipse

horses are life. ❤

please check out my channel. it would mean alot. ❤
click please!

• Adder Hunter
  • This person loves Waffles! This person loves nature! This person is RANDOM! You like Spottedleaf You Solved My Riddle! This player is a Dragon rider from Dragons and Riders Camp~ This person is both random and epic This is for anyone whose epic!

Personal Message (Offline)

• Wolves Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 9,204 / 59975.15 Freshkill
  • wcrpg's [un]official sargent
  • Otter, a pretty female with brown and white fur. Compagniero, a cute tom loved and owned by  d α υ ɴ т l e ѕ ѕ Kale, a Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Naya, A gem Kit - A tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on his forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Diesel, a cute tom-kit owned and loved by d α υ ɴ т l e ѕ ѕ! for telling your embarrassing moment You are a member of the Wild Ones dog pack! You are a friend of Eclipse

Personal Message (Offline) sнιηιgαмι яυкια кυcнιкι

• "ιn a вaттle, тнe oneѕ wнo geт ιn тнe way are noт тнe oneѕ тнaт lacĸ power, вυт тнe oneѕ тнaт lacĸ reѕolve."
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 15,211 / 888051.20 Freshkill
  • [нoldѕ υp jυιce вoх] "нow do yoυ drιnĸ ғroм тнιѕ?"
  • You RP or have RPed in Echoclan! Walking deeeeeead fan
--------------------------------------------------------

PM me or TAG #LOOKAHOLLOW if you want me.

[✔] Fighting hollows
[✔] Dealing with idiots
[✔] Inactive
[✘] Being short

• Adder Hunter

• "ιn a вaттle, тнe oneѕ wнo geт ιn тнe way are noт тнe oneѕ тнaт lacĸ power, вυт тнe oneѕ тнaт lacĸ reѕolve."
  • Space Ship Hunter

[✔] Fighting hollows
[✔] Dealing with idiots
[✔] Inactive
[✘] Being short

Personal Message (Offline) Quitting :(

• Sorry, but I'm a
  • Wolf Hunter
  • Female Posts: 904 / 63570.47 Freshkill
  • I'm quitting sorry
  • I was bored so i  gave you a hopping rainbow sheep This player is a Dragon rider from Dragons and Riders Camp~ This is for anyone whose epic! This person is both random and epic
center]☾Willow☽
Nickname:starlight
name:willow
Breed:border collie
Looks:
Personality (1/1+ paragraph must be written about your dog, dislikes and likes should be in, and about your dog that your using):Willow was born a stay. She was alone for many years. Some times she wanted to give up. She knew she couldn't. So after that depressing times she decided she wanted to help other dogs in need. She learned what the herbs were for and how they helped. She always herbs just in case she finds a dog in need. She loves helping people, swimming,and peace and quiet.
Appearance (4+ sentences must be included, can be different than the image looks): Willow has two bright blue eyes. She also has a scar on her right paw but you can't see it. She got that scar from when her owners abandoned her, lets just say she deeply hurt her self from a rose thorn.
Strength (Either a 1-10, don't put a ten that often):7
Rank (Must choose one from the stages):Healer!!!
Pups (optional):(Can healers have pups?) I don't know yet
Crush (Optional):Will develop. 
Mate (Should have in the future, optional):(can healers have mates?)None yet. text here
Theme song (Optional):<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrg6Q7j7KjA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrg6Q7j7KjA</a>
Other:Can Twilight and Willow be BFFs?
Rest:read the rules!
[/center]
Please DO NOT contact me for I won't reply. I'm quitting for personal reasons, so I hope you all understand.

• Space Ship Hunter
[size=36p]

☾Shep☽
Nickname: My Display name.. Soldier
name: I Shep!"
Breed: Belgian Shepherd
Looks:
Personality (1/1+ paragraph must be written about your dog, dislikes and likes should be in, and about your dog that your using):
Shep is a playful pup. He loves to play, mostly with the older dogs. He adores playing with the other puppies, but very wary when it comes to playing with the elderly. He knows they get grumpy very easily, so he try's his best to play fair. He doesn't like other animals, and doesn't are for eating prey. He prefers to eat something other then prey, but he eats it anyways. Shep loves the outdoors. It makes him feel alive. He loves to run and yap. He always smiles and rarely gets mad. He hates when others are bullied, including him. But there is nothing this pups loves more than to help out his pack. "Taaddaa!!"
Appearance (4+ sentences must be included, can be different than the image looks):
"I am all dark brown!" Shep is a small brown Belgian. He is fluffy, do to being a pup. He has a short muzzle and a pricked ears. His fur is a fluffy, silky feeling. He has brown eyes and a black nose.
Strength (Either a 1-10, don't put a ten that often):   "I weak", 2
Rank (Must choose one from the stages): pup
Pups (optional): "uh no!"
Crush (Optional): "no puppy crushes for me."
Mate (Should have in the future, optional): "I'z too young!"
Theme song (Optional): "me favorite song! ABCDEFGHIJK.. I'z joking! It's 'Fireflys' by 'Owl City'!"
Other: nope.
Rest: I read da rules.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:57:40 PM by Soldier Of The Dead ☠ Inactive »

[✔] Fighting hollows
[✔] Dealing with idiots
[✔] Inactive
[✘] Being short

• Adder Hunter
Accepted ^^ but ~Kyo~Love~, you need to edit something in the rest. Please check the rules for what you have to put in. :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:46:43 PM by ϟCrystalClearϟ »

Personal Message (Offline) CherokeeRose

• I'm ♪♫♪MUSIK♪♫♪ in disguise.
  • Adder Hunter
  • Female Posts: 437 / 54676.96 Freshkill
  • shhh... don't tell anyone who I am.
  • this member is spazzy's bud! This person plays a high position in the Spartans.

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite