WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

& i sure would like some sweet company || Batwing's kitting, open to all

Personal Message (Offline) cedar.

• The site's official fangirl
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 12,216 / 350559.74 Freshkill
  • The Tenth Doctor - Doctor Who
  • this member plays a hp of polarclan! This member won second place in the 2013 Olympics 4 Million Posts - I caught it onscreen! This member has made many epic sitewide plots! Had a character tangle with Talisman the Fox!
{{ short, sorry for the wait. sucky post ;^;

Finally a shadow of her former self, Batwing sat by herself in a small patch of sunlight. Her muscles were still thin, but the fur that she could reach around her bulging stomach was gleaming with care. A sharp breath was inhaled as the first contraction began and the ex-Third Tier sent a message to Tiresias with her projection.

The first kitten, a solid black tomkit, came into the world, along with more blood than usual ((Killkit)). She licked the ocelot-hybrid clean and nudged him to her teats just as the second kitten slid out, a slim little chocolate lynx point she-kit ((Cheshirekit)) along with more blood. Batwing gave a wail of pain and dug her claws into the soft sandstone beneath her as her still-weak body overexerted itself with another crippling contraction. A small black she-kit ((Littlekit)) tumbled into the world, the second kitten still not cleaned.

Sweat drenched Batwing's fur and she groaned, turning weakly to clean the she-kits. No sooner were they dry and suckling than another blast of pain rippled through her. A thin cinnamon calico she-kit ((Catkit)), Batwing registered dimly. So much blood…

The queen had barely enough strength to push out a tiny chocolate lynx mink tom ((Caskit)) and to clean him before she blacked out. Blood kept trickling from under her tail as her kits suckled, and her breathing steadily slowed until it stopped altogether from bloodloss. The two kits inside her still became cut off from their oxygen and suffocated, and their two souls simply sank into Batwing.

Five kits suckled at her body, and she never named them.
[ BloodClan x ThunderClan wolf cubs! ]
adding the tag #cedarlook will bring me to a thread!

images © to rightful owners

saving up for telepathy, invisibility, molecular and memory manipulation, and ability to absorb souls
190,000+ fk in total

tailspin medicine cat of skyclan

Personal Message (Offline) felicity [gone]

• don't mind me i'm just one of those shadows
  • Twoleg Hunter
  • Female Posts: 1,124 / 49431.74 Freshkill
  • prink loves you like so much she forgot your name keanai loves you! kay kay loves this person and thinks they are epical! <333 This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events
ooc ;; mobile post - excuse the shortness and lack of quality.

ic ;;

The world was unwelcoming to her, but Catkit didn't care. All she cared about was warmth, food, and something to drink. Something to keep her company, at least. Mewling, the tiny kitten latched onto a teat quickly - she was already a mischievous one at birth, one that liked to steal quite much. Ah, she'd grow up to be a notorious prankster who was too naive for her own good, but for now, she was innocent and tiny.
GOING, GOING . . . GONE.

Personal Message (Offline) Shakespeare

• Loner
  • Unspecified Posts: 1,680 / 67944.69 Freshkill
  • This member beats others to doing feline litters! This player has been trained in doing Feline Litters! nighty loves you like a lot This member must love mustaches c; This member participated in The Pokecat breakout 2012! This member won the gold medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! this member survived the goat attack of Summer 2012! ~4th of July Fireworks Barbecue Bonanza 2012*
A shudder surged through Caskit's small body as he suckled, trying to edge closer to the warm body of his mother. His eyes and ears were shut and it left him closed off from the world, other than through touch. His small paws awkwardly moved around, brushing against his siblings and mother before he drew them back towards his body. His white and chocolate lynx mink fur was still a bit wet and it was ruffled, sticking up in every direction, but that was the absolute last thing on his young mind. Soft mews escaped from his muzzle on occasion, but he was mostly quiet as he fed.

demosthenes && castiel. references xx

better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven

✘ Killswitch

• Loner

The jet black tomcat took in his first breath, hot, bitter air filling his lungs for the first time. His sleek black fur was plastered to his body and his eyes squeezed shut, blocking out the smallest bit of light. He laid moving around near his mother's stomach, letting out an occasiounal mewl here and there before beginning to suckle and calmbing down.

Personal Message (Offline) akako

• Pirate Hunter
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 3,335 / 194183.32 Freshkill
  • This member plays the Lieutenant (Deputy) of BloodClan sirens seriously loves your face
~tracking for Cheshirekit :3
will probably have to post tomorrow since I got home really late today e.e
my home is in your heart !

yukine harbringer, rhyimingnoiz, james carstairs, pollinated

Personal Message (Offline) MRPHEUS

• dolphin army commanding general
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 15,966 / 7155.59 Freshkill
  • friendly neighborhood pansexual
  • This member plays the Lord Commander of Blackheart Rogue! This player has been trained in doing Feline Litters! This person has a 10+ post thread with 1k words in each thread! one of us one of us This character won Favorite Overall Character of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards! This character won Most Likely to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards! These characters won the Best Couple Award of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards! Aren't they so adorable? :3 This character won Favorite HP of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards!
Tiresias was there as soon as he heard Batwing in his mind. The deputy had been waiting for her call, sitting on edge by the freshkill pile, and it was with a certain sense of relief that he approached the queen. "They're all beautiful," the ocelot declared, settling beside his friend and now mate - though the term was more literal than the sense of endearment that it had had with Kila. "Have you named any yet?"
CHARACTER GALLERY && TUMBLR && POLLINATED
Ah, Balaur. Delaney liked to think of him as an on-the-go party, bearded vulture edition.

• Zombie Slayer
  • this member plays a hp of polarclan! This member won second place in the 2013 Olympics 4 Million Posts - I caught it onscreen! This member has made many epic sitewide plots! Had a character tangle with Talisman the Fox!
{{ she dead atm e3e pit complications etc.

A soft breeze ruffled the still form of Batwing, curled around her children in death.

saving up for telepathy, invisibility, molecular and memory manipulation, and ability to absorb souls
190,000+ fk in total

• Space Ship Hunter
  • This member plays the Lord Commander of Blackheart Rogue! This player has been trained in doing Feline Litters! This person has a 10+ post thread with 1k words in each thread! one of us one of us This character won Favorite Overall Character of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards! This character won Most Likely to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards! These characters won the Best Couple Award of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards! Aren't they so adorable? :3 This character won Favorite HP of the 2014 BHR Choice Awards!
ooc: ohcrapitotallymissedthat

ic: Tiresias realized then that the body beside him was cold - something that would have been obvious to any cat who still had their eyesight. However, his telepathy had been trained upon the kits, and it was with a sudden violence that he turned it towards Batwing. No motion. No pulse. No breathing. No life. The deputy's jaw fell slightly, accidentally, agape as he took in this turn of events. "Batwing?" he breathed, hoping for an answer that wouldn't come.
Ah, Balaur. Delaney liked to think of him as an on-the-go party, bearded vulture edition.

• Zombie Slayer
{{ i still luff you ;3 btw you need lorem temp'd still?

Several tense heartbeats passed as the queen didn't respond. Then, with a sudden wail of terror, she revived. Her decidedly feminine gaze desperately flew around the cave to look for something familiar in her previous life.

It was awful, dying! Her frantic search found Tiresias and she immediately wove her mind around his, a tearful purr rasping her voice. "Oh Tire," Batwing sobbed. "How could you handle it? How can you handle dying?!"

Two small, motionless kittens slithered out from her and fresh tears poured down her face. These two kittens were dead, and she had felt their terror and pain when she had absorbed their souls.

190,000+ fk in total

Personal Message (Offline) rin-neechan

• ★ amorous big sister of all ★
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 11,954 / 339.49 Freshkill
  • ★ i only role play on subaccounts ★
  • This person is one of Rosey's many baes ! This player is super cool and is Bigbys best friend or some junk Sanity loves you very much &lt;3 You are a Member of the Sinful

Acantha
1st Tier ✿ bloodclan ✿ no kill/capture

Acantha was known for her overly curious nature as a kitten; always poking her nose where it wasn't wanted. Like now for instance. She'd been stalking the butterfly who'd become somewhat of a companion for the kitten, the small purple emperor had led her through the nursery to the cubby that now belonged to Batwing. "Oh!" She gasped, rounding the corner and realizing the butterfly had disappeared, as it always did when other felines were present. "Hello!" Acantha purred and her kitten pelt fluffed up as she looked at the kits. "My!" She squeaked in delight and instantly pranced into the den. "They're so cute!" She cried happily.

memory manipulation ✿ open ✿ open

#rinnyhurplz │ donations welcome (rin was a ditz and lost all her items on her subaccounts when merged)

My GalleryPosting Schedule please readlink here

Personal Message (Offline) Sharkster

• Mormon supporter of gay rights
  • Monster Killer
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 2,646 / 0.00 Freshkill
  • #slimsharkster
  • This person plays a hp in The Claws! The only way to get this badge is to post at least one piece of art at TCAC This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member makes advanced RP posts! ~2012 Warrior Games!~ Super Star Referrer ~ I brought 5 newbies to our site! This member has joined 10 FanClans! This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 314!

IC:
Brokenglass had just come back from a hunting patrol, when she smelled something. Something she hadn't smelled before. It smelled a bit like..."Kits." She whispered, although there was no reason to whisper. Broken didn't really like anything, not since her mate's death. But, kits still brought her joy. She still wanted to have a litter.

Bouncing with energy, Brokenglass bounded into the nursery, almost running into the queen. But as soon as she entered the nursery, she noticed something wasn't right. There were two...No. Don't say the word.

Instead, she asked the question to the answer she already knew. "What happened in here?"
OOC:

fancypost ©soliloquy 2013
i use lowercase for style!

if i miss an i or two, it's because my sister broke the i off of our keyboard. >.<
[join the daemian army]
 click to go to techclan!
important forum announcement!

i'm ✘ Єпєму's vampire wolf puppy!

matesprit--inky
moirail--open
kismesis--open
auspistice--open

Personal Message (Offline) Gothika

• Third tier of
  • BloodClan
  • Female Posts: 3,095 / 5104.40 Freshkill
  • The black demon
    • Played by: Lady in Purple
Gothika
Only the darkest of demons come knocking on deaths door...Run Mortals.
IC:

She had missed the whole dying thing so that was unknown to her. All Gohtika saw was her father with his newest litter of kits. She couldn't help but wonder if you father was going to make Batwing his new mate. At first the thought of her father taking a new mate, any mate enraged her. But Batwing was one of the few cats Gothika would give her approval on being her new step mother.
"Congratulations to the both of you. May they shine. Welcome to the family little ones." She whispered to the pair and then to the kits.
OCC:

Text here

Gothika ll female ll Bloodclan ll 2nd tier ll
Hard ll No kill/capture ll Put name in Green
Telepathy ll emotion manipulation ll absorb spirits(6) ll See a single spirit ll Speaks bird ll Invisibility ll Heat vision ll Memory Manipulation, pulse wave and sound manipulation.
Kits: Elvira, Cerberus, Phantomice, Blackcorset, Pandorum

{Family Tree}

GOTHIKA IS THE MOST PERFECT DEMON AND I WLL BEND ANYONE WHO DARES ABUSE HER HPR >D

• Space Ship Hunter
ooc: Please, Cedar <3

ic: He released a shuddering sigh of relief. Tiresias said nothing for a few seconds, simply allowing his side pressed close to Batwing's and his mind tangled about hers to feel, revelling in the sensations of life that had so recently been gone. "The knowledge of loved ones to bring you home," he answered her. "Welcome back." He turned to give Gothika a thin smile, studying briefly the other cats who had arrived before relaxing.

Personal Message (Offline) LoosenedScrews.dll

• I don't know anymore...
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Female Posts: 7,892 / 12407.89 Freshkill
  • Immersed in the wonderful score of Sonic games.
  • You have participated in the 3rd Yogscast thread of mine! :3 This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events this member loves dogs! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This person attended Nighty's birthday party! This Is a Good Friend Of Echo ❤ This Person Posted In The What If Game! This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012!
  As tempting as it was to walk in there and congratulate the father and mother on the new litter, it looked a lot like a family situation, and Missilefire knew better than to intrude on family situations. Rather, he simply stayed outside of the small cavity that was Batwing's den, turning invisible as he attempted to peer into the cave and at the kits. He had missed a major part of the death thing, but he was able to infer that it had happened through the words exchanged afterwards.

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.