Welcome to Pokémon Roleplay. Pokémon avatars, any style roleplay, join other RPGs or create your own. Start your Pokémon adventure today!
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

EEVEES are now a buildable avatar option! More coming soon. Tell your Pokemon fan friends about this place! More support means more things get added. :)

Welcome to Pokémon Roleplay! We are adding several new features including more pokemon avatars and hopefully new pokemon-related events.

pokémon | anime HS | real life | hunger games | percy jackson | vampires | harry potter | wolves | horses | other animals

character generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | latest threads

poĸéмon :: ѕнιғтιng wιndѕ [ joιnιng ] [needs gym leaders and guys]

Personal Message (Offline) rin-niichan

• ★ amorous big sister of all ★
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Female Posts: 6,004 / 3868.56 Freshkill
  • ★ #selfie ★
  • This person is one of Rosey's many baes ! This player is super cool and is Bigbys best friend or some junk Sanity loves you very much <3 You are a Member of the Sinful
Pokémon
Shifting Winds :: a Hoenn Adventure

Getting Started.
Welcome, to the world of Pokémon. You now find yourself either leaving your warm house in one of the varying Hoenn cities, or departing from the ship that has brought you here from whatever region you originate; traveling across Hoenn in for whatever purpose with your companions. Perhaps you are a trainer, coordinator, connoisseur, or whatever the case may be. Either way, you now find yourself in Hoenn, and the journey has just begun. So, go out and explore the world of Pokémon!

Trainers.
Leaders
Ceridwen ║ Femme ║ Dragon ║ Sootopolis

Trainers
Sapphire ║ Femme ║ Thirteen ║ Four Pokemon
Chloe ║ Femme ║ Seventeen ║ Four Pokemon
Aara ║ Femme ║ Fourteen ║ Four Pokemon
Kirito ║ Male ║ Fifteen ║ Five Pokemon

Rules.
[ 1 ] Be respectful and courteous.
[ 2 ] Do not godmod or mini-mod. Leave discipline to myself or the staff.
[ 3 ] Keep it rated PG; this is Pokemon. Romance and Drama is encouraged.
[ 4 ] No duplicate pokemon. If someone has the one you want don't whine.
[ 5 ] You will not win every battle; check Serebii for type match ups.
[ 6 ] If you're having problems or being ignored, get more active.
[ 7 ] Mix it up! We don't want a bunch of advanced trainers and no Gym Leaders!
[ 8 ] Elite Four will be revealed at a later time. They'll be the last positions accepted.
[ 9 ] Foul language is prohibited and not to be used for any reason. Hello this is pokemon!
[ 10 ] Be creative! No Gary/Stew/Mary/Sue characters. Have fun with it!
[ 11 ] Only anime pictures will be accepted.
[ 12 ] Keep profiles advanced, with at least four - six sentences. This is advanced.
[ 13 ] I reserve rights to refuse any profile that is not to my standards.
[ 14 ] I also reserve rights to add/delete/and edit these rules as needed.
[ 15 ] I do not want legendaries, it'll be unfair to the rest of us. Pseudo-Legendaries like shaymin, zoroark, heatran, etc are fine, as long as there are no power plays.
[ 15 ] Please use real pokemon from the series, there are five seasons to chose from and can be any pokemon from hoenn, johto, kanto, sinnoh, and unova.

Teams.
Ceridwen
Dragonair ║ Kingdra ║ Altaria ║ Dratini

Sapphire
Purrloin ║ Ponyta ║ Blitzle ║ Glaceon

Chloe
Zoroark ║ Gallade ║ Salamence ║ Blaziken

Aara
Jolteon ║ Delcatty ║ Milotic ║ Arcanine

Kirito
Growlithe ║ Sandshrew ║ Croconaw ║ Shaymin ║ Emolga

Form.
Code: [Select]
[size=15pt]Your Information[/size]
[size=8pt][u]User Name // Display[/u]
[u]Preferred Nickname[/u]
[u]Activity Level[/u]
[u]Time Zone[/u][/size]

[size=15pt]Character[/size]
[size=8pt][u]Name[/u]
[u]Age [ anywhere from 11-25 ][/u]
[u]Gender[/u]
[u]Hometown // Region[/u]
[u]Current Town[/u]
[u]Occupation[/u] [ gym leader/trainer/coordinator/breeder-- ]
[u]Height[/u]
[u]Weight[/u]
[u]Link to Pic[/u]
[u]Appearance[/u] [ six sentences at least ]
[u]Personality[/u] [ six sentences at least ][/size]

[size=15pt]Pokemon[/size] [ any number between 1-6 ]
[size=8pt][u]Pokemon One[/u]
[u]Pokemon Two[/u]
[u]Pokemon Three[/u]
[u]Pokemon Four[/u]
[u]Pokemon Five[/u]
[u]Pokemon Six[/u][/size]

Links.
test. test.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:41:23 AM by ❤ sчlvєσn ❤ »

★ acantha ★ valkyrie ★ gryphon ★
#rinnyhurplz

HPR Family RehomingHPR BravanthaHPR Oakyrie

• Werewolf Killer
  • ★ #selfie ★
  • This person is one of Rosey's many baes ! This player is super cool and is Bigbys best friend or some junk Sanity loves you very much <3 You are a Member of the Sinful
(click to show/hide)

#rinnyhurplz

Personal Message (Offline) яσѕєѕкуѕ єѕтιиу ωιтн ѕυиσяв

• Insanity is Art || Beauty is Deadly || and || Love is Painful
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,625 / 172897.42 Freshkill
  • You are Okami's friend, and an awesome role player! Keep rockin' This player is a member of LunarClan This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events You are in Darkclan!
Your Information
User Name // Display: $~Milk, cookies, ACTION!!~$
Preferred Nickname: $~Milk
Activity Level: 9/10
Time Zone:
Houston

Character
Name: Sapphire
Hometown // Region Pallet Town// Kanto
Current Town: Mauville City
Occupation: [ gym leader/trainer/coordinator/breeder-- ] Trainer
Height: 5"6 (I guess)
Weight: 90 (she's very light)
Appearance: [ six sentences at least ] Long black waist length hair, bright Sapphire eyes (hence the name), Pink and silver sparkly laced tank top, short denim shorts, two golden bracelets, gold hoop earrings, and Pink converse shoes
Personality: [ six sentences at least ] Is really fun to be around but if you upset her you better be in for a ride. Other than that, she's pretty cool, laid-back and mellow, one to "go with the flow" usually. While her temper is pretty low, it can increase majorly, depending on how mad you make her. She's able to stand up for herself and is often rather silly and goofy no matter where she is and doesn't care much what people think about her.

Pokemon: [ any number between 1-6 ]
Pokemon One: Purrloin
Pokemon Two: Shiny Ponyta
Pokemon Three: Blitzle
Pokemon Four: Shiny Glaceon
Pokemon Five
Pokemon Six
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:26:11 PM by °•°::~Sweet Kitty~::°•° »

Personal Message (Offline) ΚυρΘύελλα

• ThunderClan
  • Female Posts: 5,039 / 0.00 Freshkill
  • Every ray of darkness leaves a bigger Sun~
  • This person plays a descendant of Wildfire, a General of SC.
Your Information
User Name // Display
Moonspirit2604//ΚυρΘύελλα
Preferred Nickname
Kup/Kuppy,or Moon.
Activity Level
9/10
Time Zone

Eastern Standard Time

Character
Name
Chloe Taylor.
Age [ anywhere from 11-25 ]
Hometown // Region
//Unova
Current Town
Sootopolis City
Occupation [ gym leader/trainer/coordinator/breeder-- ]
Trainer
Height
5'8
Weight
Link to Pic
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv157/rsukunaishadowclone/anime%20girls/Schoolchick.jpg
Appearance [ six sentences at least ]
Eyes stare haughtily back at you;proudly,defiant,a troublemaker at heart with dark blue eyes that have violet near the pupils.With long legs that make her dwarf over most girls her age[[she is 5'8 after all]],she isn't petite,and is most likely the one causing fights.She isn't the girl to have bows in her hair,or the type to wear a pink frilly skirt.You usually see her in a black turtleneck,pale silver scarf wrapped around her neck with white ripped jeans on.Her straight black hair is always swept carelessly[[it never seems to be combed]] as if the wind was her enemy;a black,white speckled bow-tie is clipped onto her scarf.To complete her everyday wardrobe,she all the time wears black combat boots,with a dark purple belt to act as a divider between her shirt and pants;a black skull is located on it.
Personality [ six sentences at least ]

When she sees you,all she sees is the darkness that could be in you,what kind of evil person you are,or aren't. So yes,saying she's a bit of a sadistic would be true,and as said before,she isn't necessary the frilly pink wearing girl.With a charming smile that's rarely seen,she's very antisocial and withdrawn.Stubborn and headstrong,she doesn't like people a lot,so her only friends that she can truly trust are her Pokemon.With multiple personalities,and different reactions to different people,she is ultimately unpredictable.Sarcastic,rude,and even snide;she is a typical troublemaker with a hot headed temper she can not control and wouldn't even if she wanted to.
Pokemon [ any number between 1-6 ]
Pokemon One
----Zoroark;;Night Daze,Foul Play,U-Turn,and Night Slash.
Pokemon Two
----Gallade;;Drain Punch,Close Combat,Teleport,and Leaf Blade.
Pokemon Three
----Salamence;;Fly,Zen Headbutt,Double Edge,and Thrash.
Pokemon Four
-----Blaziken;;Fire Punch,Double Kick,Slash,and Peck.
Pokemon Five
----Deino;;Dragon Pulse,Outrage,Hyper Voice,and Body Slam.
Pokemon Six
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:01:56 PM by ΚυρΘύελλα »
Don't underestimate the  two Suns:Sunshine and Sunstorm forever and always.<3***

"I am the Sun in your darkness;The one to remain after a storm.I am the one who is darkness,yet light.Mysterious,yet loyal.I am Sunstorm,your biggest ally,your biggest nightmare......."

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=828123.msg32424031#msg32424031

• Werewolf Killer
  • ★ #selfie ★
  • This person is one of Rosey's many baes ! This player is super cool and is Bigbys best friend or some junk Sanity loves you very much &lt;3 You are a Member of the Sinful

#rinnyhurplz

Personal Message (Offline) ωᴀʟʟғʟᴏωᴇʀ ♛

• we accept the love we think we deserve
  • Rabbit Hunter
  • Female Posts: 278 / 14028.37 Freshkill
  • hey, i'm going to be gone july 7th - august 19th..

Personal Message (Offline) aηgel.

• Vole Hunter
  • Female Posts: 8 / 846.95 Freshkill
Your Information

User Name / Display Name ;
spottedleafx23, aηgel..
Preferred Nickname ;
Angel. c:
Activity Level ;
6/7.
Time Zone ;
Eastern Time Zone.

Character

Name ;
Aara M. Williams.
Age ;
Fourteen.
Gender ;
Female.
Hometown / Region ;
Ever Grande City, which is in Hoenn.
Current Town ;
Lilycove City.
Occupation ;
Trainer.
Height ;
5'5".
Weight ;
98 pounds.
Link to Picture ;
Clickiez!
Appearance ;
Aara blinks; her dusty red-like eyes reflecting amongst the bright light of the sun.
The wind bristles her light brown hair, growing luminous as she slips off her hood,
revealing a beautiful girl with an expression of kindness spread along her face. Aara
sports a light, white jacket, as well wearing long, denim shorts. She has new sneakers;
their color a milky white in similarity to her jacket. Most of the time, Aara wears her
hair- which is at a medium length- down or in a ponytail, but if wanted, she'll show it off
in a well-done french braid.

Personality ;
Aara is a kindhearted and loving girl with a liking of the outdoors. She loves the breeze
and the sight of the many Pokémon that fill it. However, her caring nature is all stored in
her shy outlook, her quietness revealing a calm and peaceful trainer. As she battles, she
plays with strategy, mapping out each and every move hers and her opponent's Pokémon
make. Concluding, Aara is commonly known as shy, sweet, and knowledgeable, but as well
one of the most loyal friends you can meet. Oh, by the way, with the changing winds, I'll fly
away. c:

Pokémon

Pokémon One ;
Flash, a male Jolteon; its moves are Quick Attack, Pin Missile, Thunder Fang, and Thunder Wave.
Pokémon Two ;
Rarity, a female Delcatty; its moves are Attract, Sing, Ice Beam, and Facade.
Pokémon Three ;
Bella, a female Milotic; its moves are Twister, Recover, Hydro Pump, and Attract.
Pokémon Four ;
Blaze, a male Arcanine; its moves are Extreme Speed, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, and Crunch.

Status ; I'm back from the beach! Wihat did I miss?
Mood Ring ; Hmmm..

" I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
Lucky to have been where I have been.
Lucky to be coming home again.

" I'm lucky I'm in love in every way.
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed.
Lucky to be coming home someday. "

Personal Message (Offline) M i n t y .

• вe wнo yoυ are and ѕay wнaт yoυ ғeel. вecaυѕe тнoѕe wнo мιnd don'т мaттer,and тнoѕe wнo мaттer don'т мιnd.
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 20,189 / 98200.55 Freshkill
  • I roleplay on subaccounts!
  • This person recognizes the amazingness of Dylan O'Brien! This little kitten followed ★ M i n t y . home! A red and white tomcat who is small for his age, but otherwise perfectly healthy. He is owned and loved by Minty! Gold Star 3/28/2014 Star Referrer ~ I brought a newbie to our site! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This player is a brony, or likes to watch my little pony.
ask.fmcharacter gallerywall of text
I hate the beach but I stand
IN CALIFORNIA WITH MY TOES IN THE SAND

PM me if you need:

Polaroidpaw Kalovar - Warden of Skylcaln
Fadedglory Kalovar - Warrior of Darkclan
Scout Starke - Apprentice of Shadowclan

Personal Message (Offline) ωᴀʟʟғʟᴏωᴇʀ ♛

• we accept the love we think we deserve
  • Rabbit Hunter
  • Female Posts: 278 / 14028.37 Freshkill
  • hey, i'm going to be gone july 7th - august 19th..
Your Information
nerogalaxy // the fault in our stars
Preferred Nickname; nero
Activity Level; between 1-10 it'd probably be an 8 or 8.5
Time Zone; i live in California so it's Pacific Time.

Character
Name; kirito
Age [ anywhere from 11-25 ]; fifteen
Gender; male
Hometown // Region; twinleaf town // kanto
Current Town; lilycove city
Occupation [ gym leader/trainer/coordinator/breeder-- ]; trainer
Height; 5'7
Weight; 114 lbs
Link to Pic;
Appearance[ six sentences at least ]; kirito has dark brown hair and a slender, masculine face. he has kind sea-foam green eyes that seem to reflect when you look into them. green and black are his favorite colors, so he wears them often. he has green wristbands on each wrist and black shorts. currently, he wears a knee brace because he injures his knee a lot. he can run in it, but not as fast he usually did before his accidents. he also has somewhat light tanned skin.
Personality[ six sentences at least ];
kirito is a laidback, charismatic individual who is always up for challenges. he has confidence and trust in his pokemon and will work hard not to let them down. he hates letting people down and blatantly dislikes when people make promises they can't keep. he'll lie if he has too, but he hates that too. he'll be up for hours trying to do something if he promised he'd get it done. when he was a little boy, he promised his friends that he'd do a hip circle on the bars and he practiced long into the night and was able to get it. he'll have your back when he needs it and will listen if you need it.

Pokémon [ any number between 1-6 ]; 5
Pokemon One; kade, a male growlithe; moves are firefang, flame burst, bite and crunch
Pokemon Two; kalik, a male croconaw; moves are ice beam, blizzard, shadow claw, aquatail
Pokemon Three; terrance, a male dragonite; moves are dragon tail, dragon rush, sky drop, hyper beam
Pokemon Four; nanaka, a female shaymin; moves are hyperbeam, solarbeam, magical leaf, leech seed
Pokemon Five; belle, a female emolga; moves are electroball, quick attack, thunderbolt, spark
Pokemon Six;
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:09:51 PM by ωᴀʟʟғʟᴏωᴇʀ ♛ »

• вe wнo yoυ are and ѕay wнaт yoυ ғeel. вecaυѕe тнoѕe wнo мιnd don'т мaттer,and тнoѕe wнo мaттer don'т мιnd.
  • Ninja Slayer
  • This person recognizes the amazingness of Dylan O'Brien! This little kitten followed ★ M i n t y . home! A red and white tomcat who is small for his age, but otherwise perfectly healthy. He is owned and loved by Minty! Gold Star 3/28/2014 Star Referrer ~ I brought a newbie to our site! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This player is a brony, or likes to watch my little pony.
Could someone repost the form at the top? im on my phone and i cant get all of it

PM me if you need:

• Werewolf Killer
  • ★ #selfie ★
  • This person is one of Rosey's many baes ! This player is super cool and is Bigbys best friend or some junk Sanity loves you very much &lt;3 You are a Member of the Sinful

Sylveon
Fault && Angel :: your characters are accepted. I'd prefer it if Legendaries weren't used, but Shaymin is more like a pseudo-legendary so I'll allow it.

Music :: I'm sorry, although I adore the pokemon you have, they're cute I cannot accept them as they're not actual pokemon. I'm sorry, and someone also has Arcanine. So therefore I cannot accept your profile at this time.

#rinnyhurplz

• Ninja Slayer
Could someone repost the form at the top? im on my phone and i cant get all of it
Posted on June 30, 2013, 12:28:14 PM

Also could you save me torterra,absol,an egg,togekiss and lapras?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:26:44 PM by MINTY❢ »

PM me if you need:

Personal Message (Offline) RECKLESS !? [moving accounts]

• Loner
  • Unspecified Posts: 9,568 / 66270.59 Freshkill
  • see signature for new account
  • Deadkit, a seal point she-kit owned and loved by this member.

OOC:
well you said be creative so that's what I was doing, but okay. I'll just delete my application.

IC:

• Werewolf Killer
  • ★ #selfie ★

Sylveon
I am sorry for the misunderstanding Music.

Minty, I'll be sure to gladly await your application, though I will not be reserving pokemon. I am sure you will get them however.

#rinnyhurplz

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Pokémon Roleplay is a fan-made site, and is not affiliated with Nintendo Inc or Gamefreak. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite