Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: Zombie hordes in The Nox, a Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Rise of the Guardians: Spirit Animals Sign Up

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) Kiara MiM

• If I watch you, you watch me, but I remain unseen because imma
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,417 / 0.00 Freshkill
  • Fem North Italy! PASTA
  • This person rps in a lot of ROTG threads. ~StarClan vs. Dark Forest 2012!~
Plot!!!! Cause everybody loves a good plot!
Bunny's eggs are a bit strange this year, well...they're hatching. Because they are magic eggs, any animal what so ever could be in them. They are spirit animals. A spirit animal is an animal that connects to you emotionally, and physically on some levels. When you are with your spirit animal, you are stronger, but when it gets hurt, you get hurt. It reflects your personality, your strengths and your weaknesses. After you get your animals though, you have to raise them, train them, and learn how to control them. Fortunately for you, they grow up rather quickly. Oh...and they don't die until you die. Vice Versa. If they die, you die as well. If you get hurt, they get hurt. There are no double standards in the world of Spirit animals.

Characters
North:
Tooth: Shadow Wolf Killer
Sandman: Coralfur
Jack Frost: Kiara MiM
Bunny: Rapunzel
Pitch Black: Summercarnival
MiM: Kiara MiM (Kiara MiM: Taking all the good roles)
Baby Tooth: Darkwhispers

OCS
Kiara MiM: Spirit of Balance/....figure it out
Ember Slader: Spirit of Fallen Stars/Darkwhispers
Flash: Spirit of Weather/Shadowclaw1st
Flame: Spirit of Fire/Shadowclaw1st
Rapunzel: Spirit of Spring/Rapunzel
North Wind: Spirit of The Wind/Coralfur
Jade: Spirit of Life/Shadow Wolf Killer
Megan Monroa: Spirit of Lighting Shifting/HiddenShadow
Amyra: Spirit of Family/Flare281
Emma: Spirit of Childhood Innocence/SummerCarnival

Form
(click to show/hide)

Rules
(click to show/hide)

My Form

(click to show/hide)

RP Thread
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1161845.new#new
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:30:18 PM by Kiara MiM »
Love isn't somebody you can live with, it's somebody you can't live without.
Dark Jack
VS

OHSHC ROTG Black Butler Crossover Sign Up
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1226904.new#new

Personal Message (Offline) Darkwhispers

• Wolf Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 948 / 166.68 Freshkill
  • eminem ft rihanna : the monster
Name: ember slader
Looks:
Personality: rebel, trickster,
Spirit of: fallen stars
Powers: jumping, control fire, speed, flight without assistance, manipulating shadows, candle-like glowing
History: im just a bunny girl in my world
Spirit Animal looks:
Spirit Animal Name: trixy
Crush: bunny
Talents: singer
Other:
My new thread!!>>>http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1266775.new#new<<<
My other new RP >>http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1230131.new#new<<
meet jinx
(click to show/hide)
and now meet trixy
(click to show/hide)
might lose internet for a few days so I might not post but when I get internet back I'll post again sorry!

• Mice Fear Me
  • Fem North Italy! PASTA
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:48:49 AM by Kiara MiM »
Dark Jack
VS

Personal Message (Offline) The Bassist

• Low muse, school started, sorry if I'm not on for a day or two.
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,080 / 125160.24 Freshkill
    • Played by: (Clever Username Here)
  • A prize for being in The Last Say thread!! Keep on being epic! ~ChOColatEBatteR The Outsiders Badge, we know sexy.
I'll join when I can get on laptop. :3 I might play a canon character, but to tell the truth,  I'm awful at playing canon charries.
Recently, I've been re-watching Young Justice, so if anyone wants to fangirl with me, send me a PM. :D

I don't wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence
The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth
Please don't tell me that we had that conversation
'Cause I won't remember, save your breath 'cause what's the use?
-"Sober" by P!nk

Personal Message (Offline) shadowclaw1st

• ❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 26,077 / 2165549.34 Freshkill
  • ❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀
  • Yay! You're Music's friend! You Have Joined Fire Pack! Your MasterFastClaw's ClanMate! deathclan I felt like giving this badge to people :) This person is friends with Chivetail You are Miles' buddy &lt;3 Friend of WhovianLove
Name:flash/ flame
Looks:/
Personality:shes a joker,a pranker,she hardly talks,
Spirit of:weather/fire
Powers:she can make the weather change,make the sky change/make fires
History:she does not like her past so she never talks about it/she does not talk about it
Spirit Animal looks:/
Spirit Animal Name:tuwa/azar
Crush:open/open
Talents:fighting/running
Other:may i play jack 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:38:44 AM by shadowclaw1st »
.°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

.°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

Personal Message (Offline) ~The Bat and The Cat~

• Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun, But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run. Rule number two, just don't get attached to, somebody you could lose. So let me tell you. This is how to be a heartbreaker.
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 25,235 / 1106250.37 Freshkill
  • " If there's a bat, why not a cat?"~Selina Kyle
  • The ultra Pack of Starving Streets  This player plays a cat in SharkClan You are now a child of Nightmer Moon and have become part of her empire. This Person is a Loyal Member of Stormclan! friends of the once batgirl now strangeobsseion This member is a warrior of Mapleclan Loyal Warrior of Metalclan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC:
I want to be Rapunzel but I don't feel like filling out a form!Dx Is that Okay, cause I'll fill out a form if you want me to!
I'll be Bunnymund cause I like his face.
Okay guys. I'm going to die of pure happiness, I'd like to introduce to you Shypaw and Blazepaw, drawn for me on request by the most amazing, perfect, awesome person ever, S U N S E T ~ So many thanks. I'd be bowing down to you.

Personal Message (Offline) Coralfur

• Sandy and Pitch
  • Global Moderator
  • Female Posts: 45,565 / 10599221.72 Freshkill
  • Opposite but not alone
  • This member plays a Guardian of The Alurian Colony. This member was part of the Alurian Colony's Decorating Committee! THis person plays Dragon Cave!! The Starshadow Medallion - This member has one or more cats who fought in the battle of Stars and Shadows. It holds hidden power and meaning that is yet to be revealed. Coralbreeze, a tom who is the son of Seamist {23569} and Ano {27586} Rubyspirit, a she-cat who is the daughter of Cocoa{26907} and Sunsetnight{28897} Nightsky, a tom who is the son of Cocoa{26907} and Sunsetnight{28897} Jasper, a tom who is the son of Astronomy{30108} and Cali{25072}
Name: North Wind (Wind)
Looks:
Age: She really can't remember...she's been alive since before the Earth was formed, since her people are so long-lived, but she only became a spirit maybe 100,000 years ago...
Personality: Wind is extremely loving and kind. She adores children of all kinds and is even fond of adults, though not as much. She is very protective and hates child abusers, so much so that she will cause a tornado just to make sure that one can't ever do it again (though she doesn't do that too often). She is very quiet generally, but sometimes talks to herself or to others even though no one can hear her. She is very lonely.
Spirit of: The wind
Powers: She controls wind and storms. She always knows what is happening around the world because she is getting constant feedback from the winds and breezes she controls, but she only pays attention to certain bits of information so can miss things that happen, especially if she's distracted by something. She can fly on her own and often uses gusts of wind to carry others. She can use the wind to create music by vibrating the air molecules just right to make the sound she wishes them to make.
History: Wind belongs to a once proud race of star elves that roamed the stars and were often found in the company of fallen star drivers. Her race was wiped out and she was the last. The Man on the Moon called her to Earth to be a guardian of the people of Earth.

Wind was the fist being created by The Man in the Moon. She was created back when humans first started appearing in the world, hundreds if not thousands of years before The Man in the Moon created Sandy. The Man in the Moon told Wind two things; her name was North Wind, and she was to protect the children. That was all she ever heard form him for thousands of years. She didn't know what she did wrong or why it was, but no one could see her, not even the other spirits. No matter what she did Wind couldn't get anyone to believe in her and for some reason The Man in the Moon stayed silent about her plight.

As each other spirit was born Wind would take to following them around and trying to get them to see her, but it never happened. After a century or so she would give up and go back to wondering on her own again. It hurt her that the guardians not only could see each other, but they could also be seen by the children that she was supposed to protect. By the time Jack was reborn Wind had given up on being seen by anyone, but as she watched him for a short while she found herself drawn to him. He was only a child himself and had no clue what was going on, he was lost, confused, and unseen, much like she was. She took him under her wing right away. She was there for him when he was sad as well as when he was happy, whether he could see her or not. (I'm thinking that people can start to see her during the beginning of the RP if that's ok?)
Spirit Animal looks:

Spirit Animal Name: Storm
Crush: Sandy
Talents: She can sing very well and loves to do so. She can also understand Sandy's "language" easily.
Other: Can I play Sandy?

Personal Message (Offline) SummerCarnival

• Welcome to the show.
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 2,047 / 175302.88 Freshkill
  • This person is member of The Order of Scuri! For all those hoot owls :D

OOC-- *cough* I CALL PITCH! XD (It would be interesting if he had another little animal instead of just the nightmares...)

IC--

Personal Message (Offline) SpIrIt WoLf (inactive)

• dont mess with me, im a
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Female Posts: 7,366 / 72649.25 Freshkill
  • silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
  • Blackstar, a tom-kit of shadows and darkness. His pelt reflects almost no light, except maybe a faint reddish glitter. According to legend, these cats reveal themselves during a catastrophe. Rosekit, A gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. For Lakeclan u r a okuclan member! You are a part of the wonderful clan; Shimmerclan for being my clanmate
Name: jade
Looks:
(click to show/hide)
Personality: calm, collective, reserved
Spirit of: life
Powers: protects life... but doesnt know any powers yet
History: found a staff by a river and doesnt know what it does
Spirit Animal looks:
(click to show/hide)
Spirit Animal Name: mystic
Crush: none
Talents: can calm down anyone whos upset
Other:

• Mice Fear Me
  • Fem North Italy! PASTA
Everyone is accepted! Love all the characters! Rapunzel you can be Bunny but what is Rapunzel's spirit animal...for curiosity sake. Summercarnival you may be Pitch, shadowclaw you may be jack, Coralfur you may be sandy. Mwahaha my peoples are here! XD
Dark Jack
VS

Personal Message (Offline) SpIrIt WoLf (inactive)

• dont mess with me, im a
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Female Posts: 7,366 / 72649.25 Freshkill
  • silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
  • Blackstar, a tom-kit of shadows and darkness. His pelt reflects almost no light, except maybe a faint reddish glitter. According to legend, these cats reveal themselves during a catastrophe. Rosekit, A gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. For Lakeclan u r a okuclan member! You are a part of the wonderful clan; Shimmerclan for being my clanmate
Fancypost Image

killer, slayer, hunter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC~oh i wanna be tooth if it isnt taken

IC~

MOOD~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=

Personal Message (Offline) shadowclaw1st

• ❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 26,077 / 2165549.34 Freshkill
  • ❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀❂❁❀
  • Yay! You're Music's friend! You Have Joined Fire Pack! Your MasterFastClaw's ClanMate! deathclan I felt like giving this badge to people :) This person is friends with Chivetail You are Miles' buddy &lt;3 Friend of WhovianLove
.°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

.°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

Personal Message (Offline) HiddenShadow

• I hide in the shadows. You never see me.
  • Dog Killer
  • Female Posts: 723 / 37154.97 Freshkill
  • Meow! Hissssssss!!!!
HiddenShadow

Name:Megan Monroa
Looks:
Personality:Fun and out going. She loves to jake around and have a laugh. But, she also knows when is the time to be serious.
Spirit of:Lightning Shifting (Made it up :3)
Powers:She can control and make lightning appear out of thin air. She can shape shift and heal. She can fly without wind or wings. She can make lightning hotter. She can fire bend. She can read peoples minds. The powers she almost NEVER uses is the power to blood bend and control people.
History:She prefers not to talk about it...
Spirit Animal looks:
Spirit Animal Name:White Lightning  (Or just Light)
Crush:Jack Frost
Talents:She is a charmer and has an amazing voice. She never sings though because she thinks she is a bad singer.
Other:Nope :3
Watch the Shadows. You never know what will be lurking in them.

• Mice Fear Me
  • Fem North Italy! PASTA
Oooh! I love that ninetails! Though I like my pheonix and Coralfur's roc! Accepted! Shadow wolf you may be tooth!
Dark Jack
VS

Tags: #KiaraMiM

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write this nonsense word in the box below: wgjwgj:

Templates list

Roletopia is an independent site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear here. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite