WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG has a Virtual Pet Game! Join and adopt a kit. Then make your kit request. Event Kit Request Page HERE.

*****NEW: Stars Vs. Shadows! Cats in the forest are divided; it is time for war. Join the epic battle of good vs. evil and earn a rare kit in the process. Are you a Star, or a Shadow??*****

Easter Activity: Easter Egg Hunt! Make 30 posts and earn a rare kitten of rainbow colours!

Pokemon Warriors 4: Earn a Mew-Cat Hybrid kitten. And a Kit Growing/Earning Event--Pool Party in a Snowstorm! And: Gem Kits! Also, join Daily Goals, to earn daily rewards and level up/grow your pets!

Click HERE for a list of all events giving out special pets.

Badge Event 3/9/2014: Silverpelt's Edge: Fight for your team--Bluestar's Alliance or Firestar's Army. ANYONE can jump in. You can also Chat about the Firestar's Army vs. Bluestar's alliance fight.

Humans renovate SolsticeClan's camp! TidalClan moves!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

xanje.com - sister site to WCRPG!

Personal Message (Offline) --wYnNiNaT0R--

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 104,495 / 27902857.12 Freshkill
  • Common sense is not common.
  • Vicca, A strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Eren, A green tomkit from a mysterious unknown island. Other than being green, he seems like most other kittens. It is said no two green cats are the exact same shade of green. This player has been trained in doing Feline Litters! This staff member beats others to approving bios! This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! This member has made many epic sitewide plots! ~This member participated in our mysterious new star event! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member had their character added to the game's giant family tree! ~This member participated in our Forest Fire Event of May 2011! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member has been active on the site for over a year! 4 Million Posts - I caught it onscreen! These people's characters won Best Couple in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Randomist Member in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Best PseudoClan Leader in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Biggest Family Villain in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Interesting Non-Cat in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! ~This member participated in our Pool Party Event of Summer 2011! ~This member participated in our Fantastic Fall Frenzy Event of Fall 2011! This staff member beats others to giving out badges! ~I was at the Creepy Carnival. ~Cougar Attack April 2012!~ You get this badge for beta testing for Pixelated! This member has high levels of epic RaNdOmNeSs This person has more then 15 clanmates This badge is given only to the most epic players! For the awesome BFF's of Lammy This is awarded to three amazing admins. This badge is 100% spotty approved. This RPer is official stalked by the user Talon! MWAHAHAHA! O.o This person is an epic NINJA. Sky thinks your a star! You r an awesome role player! This member is both stalked AND loved by Viper! <3 This member has a swaggerful kitty! If you got this you are random and fuzzy ~This member has been 100% approved by Memory~ Your a Part of Swaggie's Family! Awarded to anyone who has been on the site for a year or longer This Member is one of Vintage's Best Buddies. This member is a friend of Bloo! <3 this member is friends with Reverie. This person is admired from afar by Sumire IZZY APPROVES OF THIS USER
http://xanje.com

It will have the same coding and abilities and stuff of WCRPG, but be a general RP site, rather than Warriors with a non-Warriors section. you could join one or both if you liked. It would have a different skin, and you would have to join each separately, and if you're perfectly happy here already there might not be much reason to join it, but I want to try it because it might have more appeal to non-Warriors folks, then if they joined there, they might later on give it a try here. :)

What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 08:01:04 PM by --wYnNiNaT0R-- »

Xanje.com is an all-roleplay, chat, image and blog site. Post anything you want, build your own threads, forums and galleries. FREE SUB BOARDS on xanje! Just join--and get a custom board on xanje!

Personal Message (Offline) Striders Gonna Stride

• Sooooooo.........how ya doing? bad? oh, I-i'm sorry......yeah......
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,045 / 208374.18 Freshkill
  • So...you want some PASTAAAAAAAAAAA
  • You are a member of NettleClan! Eaglekit, a bengal tom-kit owned and loved by Striders Gonna Stride You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ This member likes r4nd0m ch4ts. You are friends with .::.Motimon.::.!!!!!!!!!!! This person is RANDOM! Joined Lostclan For VortexClan Members You are a riddle solver! You got at least 1 question right on the Warrior Cats Quiz! You are a true Fan of Homestuck. Posted at least 7 times in TazKit's roleplay Requested Easter badge in Tazkit's role play 2013. for all my friends This member is a proud member of NightClan!
◥▶◂◤
Quadrants
Matesprit~ DAVE STRIDER <3
Moirail~ Zudo C:
Auspitice~ None :(
Kismesis~ None :'(
Me: Hey...Hey Eridan, wanna hear a joke?
Eridan: ughhhhh wwhat
Me: hahaha....Your....Your quadrants! XD
Eridan: ಥ_ಥ NOT. FUNNY.

Take my quiz and stuff
www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=131491

When someone yells at me for bumping into them:

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FORREVERRRRR I DON'T GIVE A CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Personal Message (Offline) tazzy

• if i go crazy, will you still call me superman?
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 16,014 / 1641291.77 Freshkill
  • site's official swaggalicious feesh!
  • ARGUMENT INVALID Arctic02 Thinks You Are Awesome!! Welcome aboard! Youre one of CAPTAINs friends! This person is a friend of Asylum! OMG Supernatural's AWESOME! :D Your a Broncos Fan! You Have Earned My Trust As A Friend! ogm y u such d0rk. u n0e fun

~Country at heart~
Fancypost Image

I was born in a hurry but there wasn't any place to go
Nowhere fast seemed better than nowhere slow
I never really got the hang of hanging around

When you get down to it
I guess I always knew it
What it is that makes my world go round

IC}}

~~~~~~~~~~
OOC}}
Love the idea, but it'll be hard for me to juggle a bunch of RPG accountsXD I'm so excitteedddd! What made you get this idea? It's great!
~~~~~~~~~~

It's a matter of horsepower
For 8 seconds or miles per hour
It's the way I am and it's a fact I can't ignore
Yea, big four legged, fuel injected
Running wild, radar detected
Man can always stand a little bit more
Horsepower

(C)Blue

∞ I love my bub bub ♡
∞ # heytazzybabe
my text wall !

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Vicca, A strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Eren, A green tomkit from a mysterious unknown island. Other than being green, he seems like most other kittens. It is said no two green cats are the exact same shade of green. This player has been trained in doing Feline Litters! This staff member beats others to approving bios! This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! This member has made many epic sitewide plots! ~This member participated in our mysterious new star event! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member had their character added to the game's giant family tree! ~This member participated in our Forest Fire Event of May 2011! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member has been active on the site for over a year! 4 Million Posts - I caught it onscreen! These people's characters won Best Couple in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Randomist Member in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Best PseudoClan Leader in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Biggest Family Villain in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Interesting Non-Cat in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! ~This member participated in our Pool Party Event of Summer 2011! ~This member participated in our Fantastic Fall Frenzy Event of Fall 2011! This staff member beats others to giving out badges! ~I was at the Creepy Carnival. ~Cougar Attack April 2012!~ You get this badge for beta testing for Pixelated! This member has high levels of epic RaNdOmNeSs This person has more then 15 clanmates This badge is given only to the most epic players! For the awesome BFF's of Lammy This is awarded to three amazing admins. This badge is 100% spotty approved. This RPer is official stalked by the user Talon! MWAHAHAHA! O.o This person is an epic NINJA. Sky thinks your a star! You r an awesome role player! This member is both stalked AND loved by Viper! <3 This member has a swaggerful kitty! If you got this you are random and fuzzy ~This member has been 100% approved by Memory~ Your a Part of Swaggie's Family! Awarded to anyone who has been on the site for a year or longer This Member is one of Vintage's Best Buddies. This member is a friend of Bloo! <3 this member is friends with Reverie. This person is admired from afar by Sumire IZZY APPROVES OF THIS USER
Well, I was thinking how this site is awesome but its Warriors-based genre gives it somewhat limited appeal, outside of Warriors. Very few people join this site to do other things than Warriors, even if they wind up doing so later.

So this would cater to non-Warriors fans, although it would allow Warriors stuff too, and I will be porting my avatar makers over so they are on both sites :)

Xanje.com is an all-roleplay, chat, image and blog site. Post anything you want, build your own threads, forums and galleries. FREE SUB BOARDS on xanje! Just join--and get a custom board on xanje!

Personal Message (Offline) ~ !nFamous~

• It's been 10 years, you start to forget, the things you should remember. You can't stop remembering, the things you should forget. We've always had the power. Not anymore... All we have is each other. We're ghosts.
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Male Posts: 3,655 / 75102.26 Freshkill
  • TARDIS...
  • To those who have suffered through the Begining of the End. you have become a valued member of Iceclan

I'm the Theif...

OOC:- That sounds like a good idea, Wynn!

IC:-

"Eveybody's after me...   Cause I'm the Theif."

Icefang

Something old,

something new.

Something borrowed,

something blue.

I don't have much nicknames,
but you could call me Dawney,
!ce, !cicle, anything like that...
I would like that my threads
would become active cause
I'm pretty bored. Anyway, BYE!

[Elemetius] || [FrozenClan]

Personal Message (Offline) tazzy

• if i go crazy, will you still call me superman?
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 16,014 / 1641291.77 Freshkill
  • site's official swaggalicious feesh!
  • ARGUMENT INVALID Arctic02 Thinks You Are Awesome!! Welcome aboard! Youre one of CAPTAINs friends! This person is a friend of Asylum! OMG Supernatural's AWESOME! :D Your a Broncos Fan! You Have Earned My Trust As A Friend! ogm y u such d0rk. u n0e fun

~Country at heart~
Fancypost Image

I was born in a hurry but there wasn't any place to go
Nowhere fast seemed better than nowhere slow
I never really got the hang of hanging around

When you get down to it
I guess I always knew it
What it is that makes my world go round

IC}}

~~~~~~~~~~
OOC}}
Ah. Wynn you have a brilliant mind<3
~~~~~~~~~~

It's a matter of horsepower
For 8 seconds or miles per hour
It's the way I am and it's a fact I can't ignore
Yea, big four legged, fuel injected
Running wild, radar detected
Man can always stand a little bit more
Horsepower

(C)Blue

∞ I love my bub bub ♡
∞ # heytazzybabe
my text wall !

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
The new site will also be strictly 13+. As in, it won't allow people to register if they put in their age as below 13.

Personal Message (Offline) Harleystar &lt;3

• Mouse Hunter
  • Female Posts: 77 / 6634.79 Freshkill
Will roleplay for a while! <333 I changed my mind and hopefully this will all work itself out!

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator

• Mouse Hunter
There's a lot of popular shows and things that people like, and I was just curious if there would be boards for them.

Also- maybe a few new avatars.

I'm sure I'll come up with more sometime. XD Right now it's one in the morning and I'm totally brain dead.
Will roleplay for a while! <333 I changed my mind and hopefully this will all work itself out!

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
There won't be a huge amount of boards for many specific things, but what I'd do is set up effective tag result "boards" where they could appear, and people could start threads from those so it would essentially be a board. Also, I want to make it so each member could have something of their own set of threads made on their own profiles.

Also, I want to make it so that on the other site, your profile is your home page. Would you guys like that?

Personal Message (Offline) Striders Gonna Stride

• Sooooooo.........how ya doing? bad? oh, I-i'm sorry......yeah......
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,045 / 208374.18 Freshkill
  • So...you want some PASTAAAAAAAAAAA
  • You are a member of NettleClan! Eaglekit, a bengal tom-kit owned and loved by Striders Gonna Stride You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ This member likes r4nd0m ch4ts. You are friends with .::.Motimon.::.!!!!!!!!!!! This person is RANDOM! Joined Lostclan For VortexClan Members You are a riddle solver! You got at least 1 question right on the Warrior Cats Quiz! You are a true Fan of Homestuck. Posted at least 7 times in TazKit's roleplay Requested Easter badge in Tazkit's role play 2013. for all my friends This member is a proud member of NightClan!
◥▶◂◤
Quadrants
Matesprit~ DAVE STRIDER <3
Moirail~ Zudo C:
Auspitice~ None :(
Kismesis~ None :'(
Me: Hey...Hey Eridan, wanna hear a joke?
Eridan: ughhhhh wwhat
Me: hahaha....Your....Your quadrants! XD
Eridan: ಥ_ಥ NOT. FUNNY.

Take my quiz and stuff
www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=131491

When someone yells at me for bumping into them:

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FORREVERRRRR I DON'T GIVE A CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

• Mouse Hunter

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Put the word roleplay into this little box.:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics