WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

You can now buy seeds for your own virtual garden! Also a new creature has stumbled into the virtual pet game! Buy one in the Pet shop or earn one in our newest event! there is a zombie apocalypse! Join now to earn a pet!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

xanje.com - sister site to WCRPG!

Personal Message (Offline) --wYnNiNaT0R--

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 108,284 / 38056343.10 Freshkill
  • Common sense is not common.
  • Vicca, A strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Eren, A green tomkit from a mysterious unknown island. Other than being green, he seems like most other kittens. It is said no two green cats are the exact same shade of green. Skyler, a tomkit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Faylenn, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Tony, A tomkit of shadows and darkness. His pelt reflects almost no light, except maybe a faint reddish glitter. According to legend, these cats reveal themselves during a catastrophe. Fonzie, A tomkit of the stars! His pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Calantha, A she-kit of the stars! Her pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Spencer, A tomkit of the stars! His pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos.
http://xanje.com

It will have the same coding and abilities and stuff of WCRPG, but be a general RP site, rather than Warriors with a non-Warriors section. you could join one or both if you liked. It would have a different skin, and you would have to join each separately, and if you're perfectly happy here already there might not be much reason to join it, but I want to try it because it might have more appeal to non-Warriors folks, then if they joined there, they might later on give it a try here. :)

What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 08:01:04 PM by --wYnNiNaT0R-- »

Personal Message (Offline) вυттєяѕωιт¢н

• *bufferwitch *buttermitch *F**k it
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,166 / 225831.22 Freshkill
  • I did it for the halibut.
  •  You are a member of Echoclan! You are a member of NettleClan! Eaglekit, a bengal tom-kit owned and loved by Striders Gonna Stride You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ This member likes r4nd0m ch4ts. You are friends with .::.Motimon.::.!!!!!!!!!!! This person is RANDOM! Joined Lostclan
◥▶◂◤
Quadrants
Matesprit~ A guy by the name of J-*STATIC*
Moirail~ Zudo C:
Auspitice~ None :(
Kismesis~ None :'(
Me: Hey...Hey Eridan, wanna hear a joke?
Eridan: ughhhhh wwhat
Me: hahaha....Your....Your quadrants! XD
Eridan: ಥ_ಥ NOT. FUNNY.

When all else fails...unsit your hat.

Now, here's a question. How is it that when you like something as a toddler, you hate it as a child, then think it's the most bad*** thing when you become a teenager? Backyardigans, for example. Or Teletubbies. quote i love from a random fanfition. I do not own it. this just explains me so well.

Personal Message (Offline) tazzeh .

• Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 16,537 / 1695834.57 Freshkill
  • ARGUMENT INVALID Arctic02 Thinks You Are Awesome!! Welcome aboard! Youre one of CAPTAINs friends and youre really rad! This person is a friend of Asylum! OMG Supernatural's AWESOME! :D Your a Broncos Fan! You Have Earned My Trust As A Friend!

~Country at heart~
Fancypost Image

I was born in a hurry but there wasn't any place to go
Nowhere fast seemed better than nowhere slow
I never really got the hang of hanging around

When you get down to it
I guess I always knew it
What it is that makes my world go round

IC}}

~~~~~~~~~~
OOC}}
Love the idea, but it'll be hard for me to juggle a bunch of RPG accountsXD I'm so excitteedddd! What made you get this idea? It's great!
~~~~~~~~~~

It's a matter of horsepower
For 8 seconds or miles per hour
It's the way I am and it's a fact I can't ignore
Yea, big four legged, fuel injected
Running wild, radar detected
Man can always stand a little bit more
Horsepower

(C)Blue

(#WINCHYBUDDIES5EVER) • (#MACE4LYF) • (#TAZZWHERETHEHELLAREYOU)

(click to show/hide)

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Vicca, A strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Eren, A green tomkit from a mysterious unknown island. Other than being green, he seems like most other kittens. It is said no two green cats are the exact same shade of green. Skyler, a tomkit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Faylenn, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Tony, A tomkit of shadows and darkness. His pelt reflects almost no light, except maybe a faint reddish glitter. According to legend, these cats reveal themselves during a catastrophe. Fonzie, A tomkit of the stars! His pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Calantha, A she-kit of the stars! Her pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Spencer, A tomkit of the stars! His pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos.
Well, I was thinking how this site is awesome but its Warriors-based genre gives it somewhat limited appeal, outside of Warriors. Very few people join this site to do other things than Warriors, even if they wind up doing so later.

So this would cater to non-Warriors fans, although it would allow Warriors stuff too, and I will be porting my avatar makers over so they are on both sites :)

Personal Message (Offline) K N I G H T

• Damn right
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Male Posts: 6,159 / 266761.57 Freshkill
  • TARDIS...
  • You like or have read Homestuck! Thank you all for being such awesome friends~ Given out to all my awesome Homestucks To those who have suffered through the Begining of the End. you have become a valued member of Iceclan

I'm the Theif...

OOC:- That sounds like a good idea, Wynn!

IC:-

"Eveybody's after me...   Cause I'm the Theif."

Icefang

Death is certain.

Life...

is not

Personal Message (Offline) tazzeh .

• Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 16,537 / 1695834.57 Freshkill
  • ARGUMENT INVALID Arctic02 Thinks You Are Awesome!! Welcome aboard! Youre one of CAPTAINs friends and youre really rad! This person is a friend of Asylum! OMG Supernatural's AWESOME! :D Your a Broncos Fan! You Have Earned My Trust As A Friend!

~Country at heart~
Fancypost Image

I was born in a hurry but there wasn't any place to go
Nowhere fast seemed better than nowhere slow
I never really got the hang of hanging around

When you get down to it
I guess I always knew it
What it is that makes my world go round

IC}}

~~~~~~~~~~
OOC}}
Ah. Wynn you have a brilliant mind<3
~~~~~~~~~~

It's a matter of horsepower
For 8 seconds or miles per hour
It's the way I am and it's a fact I can't ignore
Yea, big four legged, fuel injected
Running wild, radar detected
Man can always stand a little bit more
Horsepower

(C)Blue

(#WINCHYBUDDIES5EVER) • (#MACE4LYF) • (#TAZZWHERETHEHELLAREYOU)

(click to show/hide)

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
The new site will also be strictly 13+. As in, it won't allow people to register if they put in their age as below 13.

Personal Message (Offline) Harleystar &lt;3

• Mouse Hunter
  • Female Posts: 77 / 6634.79 Freshkill
Will roleplay for a while! <333 I changed my mind and hopefully this will all work itself out!

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator

• Mouse Hunter
There's a lot of popular shows and things that people like, and I was just curious if there would be boards for them.

Also- maybe a few new avatars.

I'm sure I'll come up with more sometime. XD Right now it's one in the morning and I'm totally brain dead.
Will roleplay for a while! <333 I changed my mind and hopefully this will all work itself out!

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
There won't be a huge amount of boards for many specific things, but what I'd do is set up effective tag result "boards" where they could appear, and people could start threads from those so it would essentially be a board. Also, I want to make it so each member could have something of their own set of threads made on their own profiles.

Also, I want to make it so that on the other site, your profile is your home page. Would you guys like that?

Personal Message (Offline) вυттєяѕωιт¢н

• *bufferwitch *buttermitch *F**k it
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,166 / 225831.22 Freshkill
  • I did it for the halibut.
  •  You are a member of Echoclan! You are a member of NettleClan! Eaglekit, a bengal tom-kit owned and loved by Striders Gonna Stride You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ This member likes r4nd0m ch4ts. You are friends with .::.Motimon.::.!!!!!!!!!!! This person is RANDOM! Joined Lostclan
◥▶◂◤
Quadrants
Matesprit~ A guy by the name of J-*STATIC*
Moirail~ Zudo C:
Auspitice~ None :(
Kismesis~ None :'(
Me: Hey...Hey Eridan, wanna hear a joke?
Eridan: ughhhhh wwhat
Me: hahaha....Your....Your quadrants! XD
Eridan: ಥ_ಥ NOT. FUNNY.

When all else fails...unsit your hat.

Now, here's a question. How is it that when you like something as a toddler, you hate it as a child, then think it's the most bad*** thing when you become a teenager? Backyardigans, for example. Or Teletubbies. quote i love from a random fanfition. I do not own it. this just explains me so well.

• Mouse Hunter

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write this nonsense word in the box below: zunzun:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics