WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE IDEA } OPEN { MINE IS BEING CREATIVE !

Personal Message (Offline) hσney

• Loner
  • Female Posts: 6,615 / 2213.05 Freshkill
  • Haven't we all googled ourselves before?
  • This member deserves a truffle. This member plays the Turtledove of the Empire of Sartaq An 8th-generation character in the game. Ancestry to be proud of! This human is awesome! You are one of Silvery's BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! ~Mushroom Madness Spring 2012

neblina

neblina ♫ 9 moons ♫ trainee ♫ bloodclan ♫ powers (2) ♫ half-ocelot

Huh, well it seemed that Darkenpool was never out of funky ideas. Would this one work? Possibly; but by manipulating the gums in such a way of this they could become painfully inflamed, not something she herself wanted to feel in particular. Hearing Lass' remark, the femme grinned, her own teeth now feeling strangely normal compared to Darken's new adornments.
mentor;; edgarpoe/darkenpool ♫ parents;; diabolusxxallegro ♫ crush;; none

medium-hard ♫ no kill/capture ♫ put name in lime green if fighting ♫ currently fighting;;
PM me if you need:
Karelia, Doctor of ToMS
Miasma, healer to-be of ToBE
Fiorelle, cub of DarkClan

mega hpr clouded leopard cubs ?!
Tag #honeyfern if you need my attention

Personal Message (Offline) gerard way .

• musician trainee of BloodClan
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Male Posts: 7,961 / 275395.43 Freshkill
  • Judd Nelson (John Bender) for actor week !
    • Played by: brambyboo
He had been expecting so much more criticism than the amount that he was getting. Of course, because Bramby's not really good with dentistry at all, he'd probably have no problems with a bit of pain in his gums, but after a while he'd be good. Giving his tail a flick, he would nod to each and every one of the people who gave him thanks. He was proud of every one of his 'funky ideas'.

"A vampire?" He asked, his lip still bleeding a bit. "A vampire is an undead animal that can't eat like most, they have large fangs for breaking open flesh. And they burn in the sunlight." Yes, Darken didn't agree with that *ing 'Twilight' bull*. Read some Stephen King *es.

GERARD WAY : BloodClan Civilian
plottingask gee100 oneshotsart contest

My computer broke and I won't be able to do any posting until it's fixed.

illuminated

• Loner
ooc:  no muse ;-;

ic: She hadn't heard of vampires before, so she listened to Darkenpool's explanation.

Personal Message (Offline) sunpaw.

• BloodClan
  • Female Posts: 3,673 / 0.00 Freshkill
J A C K Y
[skimmed, need to re-make my video for school ;3;]

Since last time she was near the ebony warrior she had gotten yelled at by Corbett, the plush-furred Bengal was hesitant to come over. But she did anyway and sat herself quietly beside her fiancé. Eww. . . "They look. . . um. . . I guess. . . well if you want the teeth. . ."

well, what was she supposed to say?

x--- sunkissed harbringer darling ---x
x--- daughter of inkpaw && maltcassion ---x
x--- heart chart ---x

Personal Message (Offline) Rushy sWITCHED ACCOUNTS

• STAFF DON'T DELETE
  • The Empire of Sartaq
  • Female Posts: 4,181 / 59.94 Freshkill
  • I LOVE YOU BLUEY, NOAH, AND TECHY <3
  • This member plays the Medicine Cat of TidalClan
Charlemagne, whom of which's roleplayer loved Stephen King and had read and loved every book written by him (even though Carrie was by far her favorite), simply stood there, listening to Darken's description on vampires. "What about vampiric cats? Don't thoooose exist too?" The spotted serval cooed as he edged closer to Corbett, hoping to freak him out a little.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:39:17 PM by 8LøøD$UG4rRu$H {SCHOOL} »

• Squirrels Worship Me
"I guess they do now!" Darken laughed with a smile.

sorry guys I had to go to my muse's funeral

Personal Message (Offline) CORBETT FABER !

• ( FIRST TIER OF )
  • BloodClan
  • Male Posts: 1,736 / 13678.57 Freshkill
  • ( CATACLYSM + JACKY FABER )
    • Played by: ✩ galaxy

corbett faber ★ male ★ first tier ★ caracat (caracal x domestic feline) ★ cataclysm faber + jacky faber ★ multiple possessions ★ telepathy

Personal Message (Offline) Rushy sWITCHED ACCOUNTS

• STAFF DON'T DELETE
  • The Empire of Sartaq
  • Female Posts: 4,181 / 59.94 Freshkill
  • I LOVE YOU BLUEY, NOAH, AND TECHY <3
  • This member plays the Medicine Cat of TidalClan

Personal Message (Offline) LADY ARNOLDII ?!

• trainee of
  • BloodClan
  • Female Posts: 588 / 16776.03 Freshkill
  • onyxpaw XX rafflesia arnoldii
    • Played by: FL¡
LADY.
LOST AND INSECURE, YOU FOUND ME

poking the new beartoothdarken with a toe, she put on a fake puzzled expression. "wow. are you wearing vampire sunblock or something?"

LYING SURROUNDED ON THE FLOOR
template made by dex

first tier of bloodclan -- easy/medium -- no maim or capture without permission -- put name is red if attacking -- telepathy
want a character killed/maimed/captured/injured? xx plotting with lass?!

• Squirrels Worship Me
"Yes," He meowed, rolling his eyes slightly. "I got it at the convince store down the street." He laughed. A vampire would have a hard time in the desert, it seemed. Not much shelter, besides the cave they lived in.

Personal Message (Offline) CORBETT FABER !

• ( FIRST TIER OF )
  • BloodClan
  • Male Posts: 1,736 / 13678.57 Freshkill
  • ( CATACLYSM + JACKY FABER )
    • Played by: ✩ galaxy
CORBETT FABER
Coughing awkwardly as the serval shifted towards him, the Faber son would shuffle away, not wanting to be too close to another tom. Y'know, personal things. Darken did have a point, though. Where would a vampire go in the desert? They probably would just disintegrate instantly.
vinny.

corbett faber ★ male ★ first tier ★ caracat (caracal x domestic feline) ★ cataclysm faber + jacky faber ★ multiple possessions ★ telepathy

Personal Message (Offline) noah

• we get crazy every friday night
  • Loner
  • Unspecified Posts: 9,908 / 76389.53 Freshkill
  • drop it like it's hot in the pale moonlight
  • You joined ~♦♠♣♥~:The Orphanage:~♥♣♠♦~ This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! This member's on Team Trancy. Hogwarts is my home. MP's Buddy list! :'D This member plays a high position in ClanClan!
Inkpaw Harbringer Darling

OOC::

Name;; Inkpaw(death) Harbringer Darling
Rank;; 3rd Tier of Bloodclan

Template by Creep

NO! They did not burn. They sparkled. And if he wanted to be a vegetarian his eyes turned yellow.

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.