Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

GAME NEWS: New Marbled Fireferra and Marbled Snowferra have arrived! You can buy them now in our Pet Shop.

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Harvest moon: From Dawn to Dusk

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) Raito Sonozaki

• Kamen Rider Cyclone,Double's Left Side
  • Wolves Fear Me
  • Male Posts: 9,820 / 714860.11 Freshkill
  • "Let's go Shotaro"
  • You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ A badge for being awesome. (awarded by Ghost) Yeah! This person is PantherSnowDawn's Clanmate!
"I remember there being something people must do to obtain done
Spot than ranned to his master
Spot wrote "Get Married in the dirt
Night saw what he wrote

Personal Message (Offline) mew22

• yo, it's Mew the
  • Miss Universe
  • Female Posts: 33,970 / 412634.96 Freshkill
  • You are part of GlowClan A tom who is the son of Micro{23971} and Carnadhiel{21115}. He is much smaller than average. Mew, a strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. This person is BOOKKitty's Bff :3 ^_^ Multikit, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Cream, a gem she-kit with a shiny, round gem on her forhead. Some say the gem gives off powers. Nobody knows where she is from, but they say gem cats are kicked out of clan life. Moon, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. For being friends with meeee dawnblossom
(lol, dog obviously wants to move fast eh?)
Rose didn't see what spot wrote, she called her dogs over
minecraft
normal people: think it's awesome
creepers think: it's boomcraft
skeletons think: it's target practice
zombies: would rather break down your door
endermans: would rather be stealing your dirt
warrior cats fans: think they should make a clan

If I don't get something at first, here's a perfect description of how air-headed I can be;
Someone put a gun to my head and fired: they hit nothing

So keep on trying, I'll get it eventually.... eventually, got it?

• Wolves Fear Me
  • "Let's go Shotaro"
  • You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ A badge for being awesome. (awarded by Ghost) Yeah! This person is PantherSnowDawn's Clanmate!
Ooc:spot Is hungry that's why he's going fast
Than spot wrote there's a quest on how to get married
"Spot want us to get married Night said

• yo, it's Mew the
  • Miss Universe
  • You are part of GlowClan A tom who is the son of Micro{23971} and Carnadhiel{21115}. He is much smaller than average. Mew, a strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. This person is BOOKKitty's Bff :3 ^_^ Multikit, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Cream, a gem she-kit with a shiny, round gem on her forhead. Some say the gem gives off powers. Nobody knows where she is from, but they say gem cats are kicked out of clan life. Moon, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. For being friends with meeee dawnblossom
"who even taught him what marriage was?" Rose said, blushing at the dog's request
minecraft

If I don't get something at first, here's a perfect description of how air-headed I can be;

• Wolves Fear Me
  • "Let's go Shotaro"
"These humans are so dumb Spot said
"I don't know really Night said
Also do you want to get marry Night asked

• yo, it's Mew the
  • Miss Universe
"Ha, these humans need to pay more attention, right?" The German shepard said, almost laughing
"Well, i should tell you something first" Rose said
(About her blind eye)
minecraft

• Wolves Fear Me
  • "Let's go Shotaro"
"What is it Night said
"Its like they don't understand us Spot said

• yo, it's Mew the
  • Miss Universe
"They do speak a completely different language" The golden retriever said
"I'm blind in one eye" Rose said
minecraft

• Wolves Fear Me
  • "Let's go Shotaro"
"But how can we understand them
Oh yeah I forgot we're dogs Spot said

Even if we do get married I don't want to start our relationship on a lie he thought.
"Well there's something I want you to know Night said

"I followed you when I saw your dogs guiding and I heard that you was blind in one eye

• yo, it's Mew the
  • Miss Universe
Rose was obviously surprised
"Why didn't you tell me before?" She said
minecraft

• Wolves Fear Me
  • "Let's go Shotaro"
"Oh well I thought you want be mad me Night said
Its ok if you don't want to marry Me since I didn't tell the truth

• yo, it's Mew the
  • Miss Universe
minecraft

• Wolves Fear Me
  • "Let's go Shotaro"
"But the thing is where do we get the quests?
"Anybody got a black feather Spot asked the German Sheppard

• yo, it's Mew the
  • Miss Universe
"Iv'e been storing a few...." The german shepard said
"really?" The golden retriever said, giving the German Shepard an odd look "what else have you been storing behind my back?
minecraft

Tags: #Dawn, #dusk, #from, #Moon

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write this nonsense word in the box below: zimzam:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics