WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: A Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

CRUISING DOWN THE COAST, GOING 'BOUT 99 [open]

Personal Message (Offline) loquacious

• Loner
  • Male Posts: 2,300 / 90741.69 Freshkill
  • tokyo ghoul <3
  • This member has been active on the site for over a year! this member loves dogs! Only Procrastinators get this badge! Goal oriented and caring. Highly empathic.
Hawktalon had settled in a patch of slightly damp grass. The deputy had decided to take an opportunity to meet and relax with the members of the clan. "Yo, anyone wanna chat?"

Personal Message (Offline) ANO. | GONE SAT.

• Desi is my wifey <333
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 11,425 / 2069131.83 Freshkill
  • This member plays a Sunguard of SunClan This member plays the General of DarkClan! This member RPs an officer of ShadowClan! This member has been active on the site for over a year! You're Riverclan's most creative roleplayer! Avoid conflict and exclude a quiet friendliness. Open minded and sympathetic. This member is Sunclan's best plot maker! This member is Sunclan's most creative roleplayer!
αησ ღ

ic;

Weepingkit padded over with a smile. "I'll chat with you!" she said, friendliness sparkling in her eyes.

ooc;

"#AnoLook" if you need me <3
#anowashere

ask.fm | the baes | ALL OF THE BABEHS | proud christian | how to poem - by ano

Personal Message (Offline) Zelda Nocte-Maestus

• Vole Hunter
  • Female Posts: 6 / 1008.27 Freshkill
    • Played by: ♔ ƒєяяιѕ ωнєєl ♔
I WILL NEVER  BE AFRAID AGAIN
I  •  WILL  •  KEEP  •  ON  •  FIGHTING  •  TILL  •  THE  •  END

Northerncub
"I've got some spare time to kill" Northerncub yawned, before giving a small stretch and sauntering over; her dark gaze on the other two cats, as a lopsided smile played across her maw. "So, what d'you wanna talk about?" The young Snow Leopard queried, her tail twitching in boredom while she tilted her head to one side, waiting for a reply.

//Track, and low muse and on my phone xD

I WILL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL I DIE

❣Northerncub--Northernpaw--Northernlights❣
❣Snowclan❣Snow Leopard Cub❣Cub // 4 Moons❣
❣Easy❣Ability to absorb spirits❣
❣ #CmereNorth ❣
Template by Switchfoot

Personal Message (Offline) mangola [switched accounts]

• Crow Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 353 / 0.00 Freshkill
  • *crayola's new account*
#mangoism
"Preevyt," Tarnishedpaw greeted the threesome, striding over. The boar wore his usual cheerful grin; he had started to recover the joy that had filled his life before the BloodClan accident.
If you are in a thread with me, please pm the link to this account.

Personal Message (Offline) ((scribbles))

• Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 4,405 / 249.43 Freshkill
  • Be strong, be brave, be steadfast
  • This member is loved by Sneakers! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior.
Another snow leopard? Dhesonnie looked up from where she sat under the shade of the nursery. She hadn't known there'd be other species like her, and seeing another one of her kind certainly did prick her interest. Dhesonnie got up, padding over, her icy blue eyes keeping track of the other snow leopard cub, when suddenly they caught sight of something else; Hawktalon. The deputy. Dhesonnie shrivelled back, memories ringing her head of him telling her off. The clouded wild cat sat down, and looked away, obviously embarrassed and shy.

by evan!

Personal Message (Offline) SIGURKIT.

• kitten of
  • BlizzardClan
  • Male Posts: 19 / 2140.95 Freshkill
The small, jet-black and white kitten bounded onto the scene, a curious glint in his tin-silver optics. He had never had a one-on-one conversation with the deputy before - this was ought to be interesting.

"Hello," he mumbled with a slight dip of his head, trudging up beside Northerncub with a weak smile displayed upon his maw. He had always been notably introverted, although he normally pushed that trait aside.

sigurkit - sigurpaw - sigurrós

[male][kitten][snowclan][4 moons][minor injury/no kill]

Personal Message (Offline) marie

• ( inactive due to school & dance )
  • Loner
  • Female Posts: 11,637 / 116455.76 Freshkill
  • This member is nontheist (atheist, agnostic, humanist, etc.)! you star/sun sign is virgo
LIBRARYNAPS
snowclan kitten ;; easy ;; bond with incandescentkit ;; no kill or capture ;; put name in italics

Blinking as she emerged from the nursery, a kitten stretched out her small white body. Following the feline was a fuzzy red squirrel trotting after her. Seeing the SnowClan deputy, she came up to the group that was gathering. She recognized Northerncub and Sigurkit, but the others were not familiar to her. Well, this would be a good chance for the daughter of Violeteyes and Russetcloud to get to know some of her Clanmates.

However, by the time she came into view, she had missed everything they said. Under normal circumstances, she should have been able to hear them from her distance, but due to being half-deaf she hadn't caught anything said. Her pet Stephen hopping up onto her shoulder as she approached, Librarykit greeted them with, "Hullo, Havktalon." Using her mum's German accent gave her words a foreign ring that the female quite liked.

vinny.
don't hold back, darling make it count !

Personal Message (Offline) -Squipy-

• Pokémon
  • Questioning Posts: 6,737 / 27822.34 Freshkill
  • I now roleplay on subaccounts
  • This member plays a Royal Guard of RadicalClan this member loves dogs! This member is being rewarded for being the Best Leader Ever! This member is learning genetics from one of the site's geneticists! This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
"Hey" she mewed in a more casual tone than she was used to. Dragonflyflutter wasn't the most social cat ever but she was trying. The orange she cat warrior sat down, her green eyes friendly.       

Personal Message (Offline) Bedlamboo !

• #prayformariah
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Questioning Posts: 6,739 / 0.00 Freshkill
  • ghosts r cute
The tiger trotted over, nodding in greeting to all present. Unlike most tigers, his base fur color was a creamy beige-white, the stripes a wonderful pale chocolate, which darkened in some regions. And instead of having hot amber eyes, Kaelan's optics were ice blue. "Hello, everyone. I'll chat."

brokentrophies • solarflare • lucidstar

Personal Message (Offline) ѕινєяѕтяιє

• You may call me cold, but
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Female Posts: 7,547 / 300.00 Freshkill
"Hi," Athena chirped as she silently decided to go off and chat with some random felines just to get to know some of her new clan mates. The snowy owlet hopped towards the group with one wing slightly extended to help her balance, the other revealed to be somewhat crooked, as it was broken. Hence, it was the exact reason why she couldn't fly, to her very dismay.
As the young owlet halted with her sharp talons dug into the ground, the young three moon owlet watched the crowd intently with round somewhat unsettling bronze optics. She was not surprised by the size of the larger felines, but she still was quite intimidated in some ways. But then, she kept that to herself.

PM me if you need any of my characters

INACTIVITY NOTE

|
Plot with my HPS?

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics