WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new creature has stumbled into the virtual pet game! Buy one in the Pet shop or earn one in our newest event!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Wings of Fire. Wings of Fire is a dragon book series. Queen of 3 tribes is open

Personal Message (Offline) DipperRules<3

• I play Pirate101 but that doesn't make sense cause i'm a
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,445 / 247136.64 Freshkill
  • Gravity Falls RULES
  • Fandoms claims this person is more awesome than Prussia. Mudkit, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Friends with I am Prussia! Merry Christmas from your friend Deercloud :3 Cheese

║97% won't post this. When
║Jesus died on the cross he was
║thinking of you. If you're one of 3% then post this.

Personal Message (Offline) Shattered Omen

• I am most of the time like Sunny, but I can be like Glory or Tsunami, or the cross of both(from Wings of Fire)
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,819 / 33137.69 Freshkill
  • I <3 the Dragonets of Destiny!
  • A little male Common Black-hawk chick Athena, a Gem Cat - A she-cat with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. The gem sparkles brightly when she is in good health, and fades when she is sick. When feeling strong emotions, this cat's gem will glow. Shimmer, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Gold Star 5/10/2014 Moony is doing a happy dance Spring Robin, a tomkit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Aura, a she-kit of the stars! Her pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Hawk Screech, an adorable she-kit owned and loved by this player!
Know that girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills.Know that girl you just called ugly? She puts on a ton of makeup trying to make people like her.Know that boy you tripped? He is abused at home.Know that boy you just teased for crying? His mother just died.Put this in you signature if you are against bullying. Most of you won't but the ones who have a heart will. I coped this from someone because I have a heart

• Pirate Hunter
  • Gravity Falls RULES
  • Fandoms claims this person is more awesome than Prussia. Mudkit, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Friends with I am Prussia! Merry Christmas from your friend Deercloud :3 Cheese

• I am most of the time like Sunny, but I can be like Glory or Tsunami, or the cross of both(from Wings of Fire)
  • Monster Chaser
  • A little male Common Black-hawk chick Athena, a Gem Cat - A she-cat with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. The gem sparkles brightly when she is in good health, and fades when she is sick. When feeling strong emotions, this cat's gem will glow. Shimmer, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Gold Star 5/10/2014 Moony is doing a happy dance Spring Robin, a tomkit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Aura, a she-kit of the stars! Her pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Hawk Screech, an adorable she-kit owned and loved by this player!
Know that girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills.Know that girl you just called ugly? She puts on a ton of makeup trying to make people like her.Know that boy you tripped? He is abused at home.Know that boy you just teased for crying? His mother just died.Put this in you signature if you are against bullying. Most of you won't but the ones who have a heart will. I coped this from someone because I have a heart

Personal Message (Offline) mayah

• Vole Hunter.
  • Female Posts: 20 / 1665.92 Freshkill
Name: Glitter/ Fireopal/ Flare/ Storm
Breed: Rain/ Sky/ Sky/ Ice
Color: none specific/ Goldish orange/ red/ Blue
Other: ;)
Know that girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills.
Know that girl you just called ugly? She puts on a ton of makeup trying to make people like her.
Know that boy you tripped? He is abused at home.
Know that boy you just teased for crying? His mother just died.
Put this in you signature if you are against bullying. Most of you won't but the ones who have a heart will.  I copyed this from someone because I have a heart

• Monster Chaser

• Pirate Hunter
  • Gravity Falls RULES

• Monster Chaser

Personal Message (Offline) ShadowFang:)

• fear me, for i am a
  • Crow Hunter
  • Female Posts: 349 / 22567.97 Freshkill
  • Enjoy the little things even if they are eating u
Name: Icecicle or how ever you spell it
Breed: icewing
Color: pure white with light blue claws
Other: YA I BEAT WATERSTAR
-------♥♥------ Put This  
----♥♥-♥♥---- Ribbon
---♥♥---♥♥--- On Your
---♥♥---♥♥--- Page If
---♥♥---♥♥--- You're
----♥♥-♥♥---- Against
-----♥♥♥----- Animal     
----♥♥-♥♥---- Abuse.
---♥♥---♥♥--- Thank You

90% of girls would scream if Justin Bieber was picked for The Hunger Games, 9% would throw a party, I am part of the 1% who would sign up for the hunger games just to chase him with a knife screaming "FOR NARNIA!" Put this in your signature if you are part of that 1%

Remember the universe is endless and so are planets and there is one where your dreams become reality

Shadow

• Pirate Hunter
  • Gravity Falls RULES
OOC:Here's another form:
Name: Frost/Shimer
Breed: icewing/rainwing
Color:Ice blue with white horns on head/ main color is turquoise and purple wing tips
Other:

Personal Message (Offline) ShadowFang:)

• fear me, for i am a
  • Crow Hunter
  • Female Posts: 349 / 22567.97 Freshkill
  • Enjoy the little things even if they are eating u
-------♥♥------ Put This  
----♥♥-♥♥---- Ribbon
---♥♥---♥♥--- On Your
---♥♥---♥♥--- Page If
---♥♥---♥♥--- You're
----♥♥-♥♥---- Against
-----♥♥♥----- Animal     
----♥♥-♥♥---- Abuse.
---♥♥---♥♥--- Thank You

90% of girls would scream if Justin Bieber was picked for The Hunger Games, 9% would throw a party, I am part of the 1% who would sign up for the hunger games just to chase him with a knife screaming "FOR NARNIA!" Put this in your signature if you are part of that 1%

Remember the universe is endless and so are planets and there is one where your dreams become reality

Shadow

Personal Message (Offline) moonstar/waterstar1

• Life is tough, so get a helmet and a horse!
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,634 / 405903.67 Freshkill
  • Call me Moony, Moon, Sven, or Cheesecake! Or else!
  • For being my clanmate thank you ^-^ Congratulations, you were our FIRST satisfied customer! Rockclaw, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Moony is doing a happy dance Cheese Your one of Ashy's Friends!! You are apart of MoonClan if you have this badge.

Name: Tyfoon
Breed: Seawing
Color: dark blue with teal dapples
Other: Watch me Shadowfang

------♥♥------ Put This  
----♥♥-♥♥---- Ribbon
---♥♥---♥♥--- On Your
---♥♥---♥♥--- Page If
---♥♥---♥♥--- You're
----♥♥-♥♥---- Against
-----♥♥♥----- Animal     
----♥♥-♥♥---- Abuse.
---♥♥---♥♥--- Thank You

• Monster Chaser

Personal Message (Offline) moonstar/waterstar1

• Life is tough, so get a helmet and a horse!
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,634 / 405903.67 Freshkill
  • Call me Moony, Moon, Sven, or Cheesecake! Or else!
  • For being my clanmate thank you ^-^ Congratulations, you were our FIRST satisfied customer! Rockclaw, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Moony is doing a happy dance Cheese Your one of Ashy's Friends!! You are apart of MoonClan if you have this badge.

------♥♥------ Put This  
----♥♥-♥♥---- Ribbon
---♥♥---♥♥--- On Your
---♥♥---♥♥--- Page If
---♥♥---♥♥--- You're
----♥♥-♥♥---- Against
-----♥♥♥----- Animal     
----♥♥-♥♥---- Abuse.
---♥♥---♥♥--- Thank You

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics