WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: Zombie hordes in The Nox, a Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

I'M YELLING TIMBER![open]I'M GOING DOWN!

Personal Message (Offline) Muffin--

• is excited for halloween
  • Loner
  • Female Posts: 7,468 / 140873.64 Freshkill
  • inactivity due to school
  • This persons patron is Terezi and they are a Burgundy Blood! You are generous to others. this member participated in the North Alleron Road Construction event. This person is a Derse Dreamer one of us one of us Bluebell, a strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Hazard, a gem kit - a tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in his homelands, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. April, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes.
Blue gaze blinked once, and then twice as if Columba was signaling
to see if it was all clear. The last thing the fluffy cream point wanted was someone
to come out of nowhere and yell because they didn't know her. That was fine.
She didn't know them either. Finally a white ball of fur bounced out suddenly of
her mother's room with a creamy tail floating behind her.

Gaze lingering to every direction there was in the hallway,
the lastborn child of Prim and Omen was stumbled.
Which direction did she go to? "Right...other way...."
she mumbled.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:09:43 PM by MUFFINbrrrr »

Personal Message (Offline) tσtσrσ

• WCRPG's unofficial japanese mystical animal; Totoro. <3
  • Wolves Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 9,193 / 13524.01 Freshkill
  • ♥ adorable right?
  • You are a member of the Wild Ones dog pack! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member plays a Delta of The Nox! This member plays a character in The Glaring Spirits This player plays a cat in SharkClan A third-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
Skye Simul Stamus
Skye frowned as he passed a femme who looked a little off. "Who are you?" The cream tabby tom, his olive green eyes studying the feline, was curious. Once something, or someone caught his attention, he just had to satisfy his insatiable taste for being nosy.

|| Skye Simul Stamus || Tom || Member Of The Elite ||
 || No Kill || Capture || No Powers ||
|| Write name in Violet ||
||Luxcaeli Simul Stamus xx Sol ||
By: #Izzy ©
I live in a GMT+ 8 Timezone, so forgive my late replies.
-
Character Gallery!?
[HPR Mass Adoption?!]
CHARACTER CLEANOUT!! HPR

• Loner
  • This persons patron is Terezi and they are a Burgundy Blood! You are generous to others. this member participated in the North Alleron Road Construction event. This person is a Derse Dreamer one of us one of us Bluebell, a strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Hazard, a gem kit - a tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in his homelands, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. April, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes.
"Someone you don't know."
Columba whispered loud enough for the tom to
be able to catch her words. Rolling her eyes with annoyance
at the tom who had asked. Why did everyone need answers?

//mobile

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:30:48 PM by MUFFINbrrrr »

• Wolves Fear Me
  • ♥ adorable right?
  • You are a member of the Wild Ones dog pack! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member plays a Delta of The Nox! This member plays a character in The Glaring Spirits This player plays a cat in SharkClan A third-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
Skye Simul Stamus
  The cream tabby could only scoff. "Sure you are fluffball. I'm not trying to be mean, but you don't look old enough to be away from your mother." Skye was trying to hide his amusement by being cold and mean, but his olive green eyes sparkled a little once he realized the kit was trying to explore.

-
Character Gallery!?
[HPR Mass Adoption?!]
CHARACTER CLEANOUT!! HPR

• Loner
Turning her soft blue orbs that had sliced into iciness at the tom's
comment, she had been spending a long time trying to settle down her messy fur
and he thought he had some right to tell what to do or call her names?
Sucking in a breath as Columba become very very silent for a moment before speaking.

"I'm three moons old, I'm old enough."
The kitten meowed sharply but steadily trying her best not to lose her temper.
God, being the runt didn't mean she had stick by her mother constantly.

• Loner

• Wolves Fear Me
  • ♥ adorable right?
Skye Simul Stamus
"Why Ms. Three Moons Old! How nice to meet you. Where do you plan to go then?" He lowered his head down to face the much younger kit. "I think i'll call you fluffy." A half smile of amusement showed on his maw. He wasn't trying to be mean, but he would just have to stick around a little. Maybe he would help the kit explore.

-
Character Gallery!?
[HPR Mass Adoption?!]
CHARACTER CLEANOUT!! HPR

• Loner
"No! My name's Columba!"
the kitten shrieked as her temper slipped before sucking in another breath
to tone it down before taking a step back to look at the older tom with
icy orbs, Darn he must've planned on tricking her into saying her name
all along hadn't he?  The kitten had shortly forgotten about her plans of exploring...

"I wanna go....."
Pausing for effect shortly though to be honest she really was just thinking.
"....Somewhere."
At his comment of calling her fluffy she just glared at him with
"That's-a-terrible-idea" face.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:41:04 PM by MUFFINbrrrr »

• Wolves Fear Me
  • ♥ adorable right?
Skye Simul Stamus
  "Kit Columba, Ms. Fluffy, there are many places to go to other than just 'somewhere'. I only know most of the Simul Stamus tower, but I thought it would be nice to explore here too." Skye was cheerful, but it was more like a distraction to his real thoughts.

-
Character Gallery!?
[HPR Mass Adoption?!]
CHARACTER CLEANOUT!! HPR

Personal Message (Offline) tulipan-dronning

• Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 12,143 / 497923.69 Freshkill
  • This is just for people I think are amazing<3 Love you guys. 公式バッジ。正式メンバー _ Official Badge-Official Member \(=ヮ=)೨ This person has participated in the Slenderman Badge Event! Given only to the loyal members of SageClan. You said Hi to Heatherpelt You WILL become one with Mother Russia, da? It's that or the pipe. )))
"Hey sis!" the slender ashy gray tomcat chirped as he scampered over. He was tired of staying around in mom's room, and if Columba was going out, why couldn't he. When the smooth-furred kitten fluttered over, he looked up at Skye with bright amber eyes. "Uhm... hi! Who're you?" he asked, shyness overcoming him.
LISTEN CLOSELY AS MY IRRELEVANT TUNE PLAYS ON
since life is the dancer and I am it's song

♡♡♡♡  ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡  ♡♡♡♡

active in blizzardclan; help den; the support center

• Wolves Fear Me
  • ♥ adorable right?
Skye Simul Stamus
  "Hello fluffball number two. I'm Skye Simul Stamus. Just a regualr member." He purred with a hint of amusement. Yes, distractions were necessary to keep from destruction. "What's your name kit? Your sister over there, I know is named Columba Fluffy Kit."

-
Character Gallery!?
[HPR Mass Adoption?!]
CHARACTER CLEANOUT!! HPR

• Loner
Columba just let out her breath, it was no use trying
to reason to the tom that the nickname sounded stupid even if she was really fluffy.
The cream point sat down, her 'mane' of fur coming down like waves on the thick-furred
she-cat. She didn't even know about the Simul Stamus tower but she wanted to,

"What Simul Stamus tower?"
She asked flatly as if she wasn't really curious but her face told otherwise.
Oh there comes someone she actually knew the name of it.
"Hi."
she meowed back in more happier-manner before glancing at skye.

EDIT; ninja'd.

• Wolves Fear Me
  • ♥ adorable right?
Skye Simul Stamus
[Yes lol]

Skye shrugged. "Only boring things like where the Simul Stamus family have their meetings and their sleeping areas and stuff. Nothing important. Also some old cats who are related to the creator of The Elite, that's all. But i'm sure you kits wouldn't be interested in old stories and stuff. There are many somewhere's to explore." He merely closed his eyes lazily as he sat, 

-
Character Gallery!?
[HPR Mass Adoption?!]
CHARACTER CLEANOUT!! HPR

Personal Message (Offline) tulipan-dronning

• Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 12,143 / 497923.69 Freshkill
  • This is just for people I think are amazing<3 Love you guys. 公式バッジ。正式メンバー _ Official Badge-Official Member \(=ヮ=)೨ This person has participated in the Slenderman Badge Event! Given only to the loyal members of SageClan. You said Hi to Heatherpelt You WILL become one with Mother Russia, da? It's that or the pipe. )))
"I am Exuro." greeted the kit, twitching his whiskers in amusement as he turned to Columba. "Fluffy? Hahaha! Can I call you Fluffy now? Yeah! You can be Fluffy Columba!" he said happily. The tomcat wasn't trying to offend or make fun if his sister, no, he was only trying to be joyful and enforce her nickname.
LISTEN CLOSELY AS MY IRRELEVANT TUNE PLAYS ON
since life is the dancer and I am it's song

♡♡♡♡  ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡  ♡♡♡♡

active in blizzardclan; help den; the support center

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics