WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Take a look at The Nox! An experimental group that, unlike the other Official groups, is dominated by canids!

A new pet has fallen into our shop! Meet the Cervisaurs small plant themed reptiles.

human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

YOU COULD TRY AND TAKE US // open; capture // BUT WE'RE THE GLADIATORS

Personal Message (Offline) MAGNUS !

• emotionless half-faced demon prince of
  • DarkClan
  • Male Posts: 1,169 / 1647.80 Freshkill
    • Played by: indigo (old account)
( noting that this is an old character of mine c: )

Magnus was currently haulting the currently unconsious body of Robin Hood, elitist and son of Arosa the former leader, but this information was lost on the Lieutenant.  To him, they were simply another nameless face, doubling as the source of a few points for the contest.
( hover for battle tags )
holy water cannot help you now
i've come to burn your kingdom down

Personal Message (Offline) υαяιαи Åиgє

• INACTIVE - INTERNET ISSUES
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,784 / 97440.22 Freshkill
  • Let my wings help you fly...
  • This member won Best Ship in the 2014 HawkClan choice awards! You play a member or descendant of the Traverse Family. Broken considers you an amazing RP partner! ~Undiscovered Caves 2011-2012 ~This member participated in the Hot Springs 2011! ~Warriors in Toyland! December 2011 ~Warriors Sleigh Ride 2011 ~Crazy Christmas Tree Farm
DarkClan Kitten
Burningpaw x Drakedragon
Mentor: UNKNOWN
Easy, No Kill, No Injury
Ask for Capture
Attack in: #6E6E6E
Based off of:
Allen Walker,
D.Gray-Man

"I wanna see!" The kit rushed towards Magnus, tail flickering lightly as he spotted the Lieutenant. He had wanted to participate in these Elite games, but one he was rather small even though he was supposed to be a trainee soon, and two... he didn't have any good training yet.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:40:44 PM by ¢яσωηє∂кιт »

Shadowcraft.

• Loner
"Nice work, handsome~" woofed Shadowcraft softly, padding towards his boyfriend with a wide smile crossing his maw.

Personal Message (Offline) MAGNUS !

• emotionless half-faced demon prince of
  • DarkClan
  • Male Posts: 1,169 / 1647.80 Freshkill
    • Played by: indigo (old account)
A faint smile flickered across his lips at Shadowcraft's words, gaze shifting to the Ranger before back to the unconsious tomcat.  The Lieutenant figured you got more points for killing, so the tabby made a nice, clean cut across his throat. He could pretty up the body up a bit more morbidly later, right?
( hover for battle tags )
holy water cannot help you now
i've come to burn your kingdom down

Shadowcraft.

• Loner
Shadowcraft kicked the corpse with mild interest, wondering briefly what his name had been. Ah, well. Didn't matter. The title of scum was irrelevant - it was scum, dude. That's all you needed to know.

Personal Message (Offline) Greyflower [ school ]

• Mod
  • Genderqueer / Non-binary Posts: 9,931 / 69805.98 Freshkill
  • This member plays a leader of AubadeClan This member plays a Healer Apprentice of ThunderClan ~2012 Apple Pickin' Panic! ~Museum Mayhem ~2012 Vampires vs. Werewolves This member makes advanced RP posts! This member participated in the Elite Stylist Party badge event! This member has a youtube account!
U N I T Y
eurasian lynx • male • very difficult • darkclan • commander • no kill/capture • request to maim

Unconscious. Thank goodness. The lynx didn't believe he could take any more furious insults as their live bait was brought into camp. Horrid, really - their loud cries shielding their shame and fury, expressing their anger towards their captors and former allies.
"Nice work," Unity would rumble, nodding lightly at the lieutenant.
Bring me back to holding hands in the rain, I swear I'd ease your pain

Personal Message (Offline) Kangaryuu

• DarkClan
  • Male Posts: 510 / 0.00 Freshkill
    • Played by: Bay
A small envious smile formed glancing from Shadowcraft to Magnus. At least they had each other. "Nice catch," he echoed, nodding in agreement.
Kangaryuu (Ryu) > DarkClan > Eight moons > Kangaroo > Medium > No kill; no capture

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite