WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

We have updated our realism rules! Please read the updated rule to stay informed.

Eggs have appeared, adopt your own today!

human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

rise of scourge online?

blade

• Loner
hi befor posting please note i searched for about 3 days so dont say THE SEARCH BAR A MANS BEST FRIEND

ok now i want to know where to read warriors: the rise of scourge online and i found on place but it only has up to page 24 wich was pretty good btw andway if u can find a place where i can read the full book of the rise of scourge online please do tell it would be really helpful thankyou

~Blade

Personal Message (Offline) Starpaw

• Vital Equipment Master
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,341 / 16097.52 Freshkill
  • /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
  • This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! ~This member participated in our mysterious new star event! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member had their character added to the game's giant family tree! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! ~RAT ATTACK! This member participated in the Great Rat Attack!
....No, sorry.

BUY IT. >:-]

It's amazing. Worth it all. Even if way tooa bit expensive.*hugs*

*was just reading it earlier today lol coincidence?*

Make a contract with me~! Contract contract contract contract contract contract

Personal Message (Offline) Rachel.

• Global Moderator
  • Female Posts: 9,569 / 282831.53 Freshkill
  • Will you show me the way?
  • This member has made a donation to the Golden Apple Adoption Agency This member has been active on the site over 5 years! Piney looooves you! 8D Loved by Silversun<3 This member is loved by Sneakers! Enchanted loves this person <33 These peeps are cool-There's no asking why Summer loves this person!

Avatar credit to TekkanoMaki-chan of DeviantArt

blade

• Loner
aww  :(
oh well the problem is i cant find it at chapters ive read the graystripe trilogy but
the rise of scourge aint there so you guys seem like u got it whered u buy it?

ace ~the~ ace

• Loner
Haven't you heard of the library, young ward? My library with rather minuscule materials has it, so yours should, too..
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:05:00 PM by ace ~the~ ace »

Personal Message (Offline) +~/Blossom/~+

• Crow Hunter
  • Female Posts: 327 / 0.00 Freshkill
Not all libraries do, mine certainly doesn't. It has one warriors book. A Dangerous Path. What is the point in having a book which is mid-way through a series? ><

I don't think you can get the whole manga on the internet, but you could try Amazon to buy it? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rise-Scourge-War....775279 5&sr=8-1
It's £5.39 there... I think that's about $9?

Personal Message (Offline) Lemonwhip !

• Toki Wartooth, Not A Bumblebee
  • Monster Killer
  • Genderqueer / Non-binary Posts: 2,765 / 6476.27 Freshkill
  • It's metal to like fishes.
    • Played by: SuperChargedSeki
  • This person believes in LGBT rights to love

Trough the ages your desolate pages we're forced to learn
Bitter days and your logical maze in return
Through the stages of conscience in cages we bleed and burn
Just take me to Valhalla
CHARACTER GALLERY

FIMBULVETR|All-Levels Norwegian Dog Pack

Personal Message (Offline) Rachel.

• Global Moderator
  • Female Posts: 9,569 / 282831.53 Freshkill
  • Will you show me the way?
  • This member has made a donation to the Golden Apple Adoption Agency This member has been active on the site over 5 years! Piney looooves you! 8D Loved by Silversun&lt;3 This member is loved by Sneakers! Enchanted loves this person &amp;lt;33 These peeps are cool-There's no asking why Summer loves this person!
I think it's about $7.
Just get it at your local library I guess.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:23:00 PM by Rachel »

Avatar credit to TekkanoMaki-chan of DeviantArt

Gintora

• Loner
go to (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxdN-t4M7A) and watch and read. this is a youtube video but it is the book, you just need to pause it to read frame, there is a second part by the way.
 :) There is your answer, it is a amazing book, hope you engoy it  :)

Zathalos

• Loner
That isnt the full fersion. :(
it stops at the same moment as the Manga i can read online. :'( (PS:yes i also dit watch part 2)

DarkShadowOfScourge

• Loner
I have seen it in a book store there was only one of the book so i guess you can qualify them as rare?  :) i bought it of course but reading online is awesome too  :P ^-^

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Type the first four letters of the fake word agteyiui into this box.:

Templates list

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite