WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

GAME NEWS: New Marbled Fireferra and Marbled Snowferra have arrived! You can buy them now in our Pet Shop.

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Poll

Which plot do you like best?

The Stillness Before The End... (Big snow storm, cats going missing in the tunnels...)
2 (11.1%)
The Storm... (Climates drop, friction grows, no one can be trusted as a  murderer stalks among them, waiting to strike)
3 (16.7%)
Time Takes... ( Sparkstar mysteriously goes missing one night, signs of who kidnapped him are left behind, but time is running out.)
6 (33.3%)
Other, PM ME!
0 (0%)
 Twins of a Nightmare ( Not long after camp has healed, two cats arrive, twin tom's handsome and kind... or so they seem ^^)
7 (38.9%)

Total Voted: 8

Voting closed: November 04, 2011, 12:07:16 PM

.:Aʀᴍsᴛɪᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɴ:. (No longer accepting she-cats)

Personal Message (Offline) b i r d y

• Don't be afraid of falling...
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 14,115 / 276997.92 Freshkill
  • f l y . . .
  • Member of the Advanced Roleplayers' Guild This member is an official Loxxian! This one gots Swag You Are The Bud Of Sunnie One of Castle's buds! This member was one of Capiosen's first rp buddy This person is an active roleplayer in Tezzy's Mafia Wars This Member is Bow Weezy's One & Only
Fancypost Image

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ,

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀ ᴡᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴜs ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ, ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴛs, ᴘʟᴇɴᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴘʀᴇʏ, ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. Oɴᴄᴇ, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʟᴀɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ Sɴᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴏғ ᴛᴜɴɴᴇʟs-ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴜsɪᴠᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.

Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ Aʀᴍsᴛɪᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ɴᴏᴡ.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:49:29 AM by b i r d y »

Personal Message (Offline) sky.

• Werewolf Killer
  • Male Posts: 6,379 / 14269.26 Freshkill
  • <3 DJKitten wubs you <3 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member makes advanced RP posts!
Active Characters

Wickedera Cruseus Grammaticus [The Regime]

Typewriter Hadrian [WindClan]

Silverbullet [SkyClan]

Potential Characters

Pinitus Xerxes-Deerling [The Nox]

• Zombie Slayer
  • f l y . . .
  • Member of the Advanced Roleplayers' Guild This member is an official Loxxian! This one gots Swag You Are The Bud Of Sunnie One of Castle's buds! This member was one of Capiosen's first rp buddy This person is an active roleplayer in Tezzy's Mafia Wars This Member is Bow Weezy's One & Only

• Werewolf Killer
  • <3 DJKitten wubs you <3 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member makes advanced RP posts!
Name: Skystar
Personality: Outgoing, strong, and loyal
Looks: A pure white tom with deep green eyes
Mate:none yet
Active Characters

Silverbullet [SkyClan]

Potential Characters

• Zombie Slayer
  • f l y . . .

• Werewolf Killer
Active Characters

Silverbullet [SkyClan]

Potential Characters

• Zombie Slayer
  • f l y . . .

• Werewolf Killer
Active Characters

Silverbullet [SkyClan]

Potential Characters

• Zombie Slayer
  • f l y . . .
Also i have another character:

Name: Sparkpaw
Personality: Energetic, clever, and gentle tom.
Looks: Dark reddish brown tom with bright amber eyes.

Think he could be your apprentice?

• Werewolf Killer
Active Characters

Silverbullet [SkyClan]

Potential Characters

• Zombie Slayer
  • f l y . . .
Both of you are a yes. soundhawk just tell about your character.

soundhawk

• Loner
Name: Copperclaw
Personality: Loyal, fun, curious, brave
Looks: Medium size tom with gray eyes. Dark brown fun with light patches.
Mate: None. (He's just got his rank as a warrior)

• Zombie Slayer
  • f l y . . .

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics