WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

You can now buy seeds for your own virtual garden! Also a new creature has stumbled into the virtual pet game! Buy one in the Pet shop or earn one in our newest event!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Poll

Which plot do you like best?

The Stillness Before The End... (Big snow storm, cats going missing in the tunnels...)
2 (11.1%)
The Storm... (Climates drop, friction grows, no one can be trusted as a  murderer stalks among them, waiting to strike)
3 (16.7%)
Time Takes... ( Sparkstar mysteriously goes missing one night, signs of who kidnapped him are left behind, but time is running out.)
6 (33.3%)
Other, PM ME!
0 (0%)
 Twins of a Nightmare ( Not long after camp has healed, two cats arrive, twin tom's handsome and kind... or so they seem ^^)
7 (38.9%)

Total Voted: 8

Voting closed: November 04, 2011, 12:07:16 PM

.:Aʀᴍsᴛɪᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɴ:. (No longer accepting she-cats)

Personal Message (Offline) b i r d y

• Don't be afraid of falling...
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 14,115 / 276997.92 Freshkill
  • f l y . . .
  • Member of the Advanced Roleplayers' Guild This member is an official Loxxian! This one gots Swag You Are The Bud Of Sunnie One of Castle's buds! This member was one of Capiosen's first rp buddy This person is an active roleplayer in Tezzy's Mafia Wars This Member is Bow Weezy's One & Only
Sparkpaw headed back to the patrol. "Not a single whiff of that fox that we chased away yesterday." He reported shaking some snow of of his back.

Nighteh

• Loner

Leafclover was wondering close by camp digging in the snow. Seeing if any of the herbs had survived the coldness of leaf-bare.

Personal Message (Offline) lionstorm24(SCHOOL)

• Hail to the cuz i am a *Flexes*
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Male Posts: 20,737 / 773973.99 Freshkill
  • I'm a brony! ^-^
  • I love you all *evilly laughing* 公式バッジ。正式メンバー _ Official Badge-Official Member CONGRATZ TO 100 PAGES!!! You have joined Wuldraider's endless war against the forces of Hell, fight well warrior! yOU'RE LIKE WINDY'S BEST BUDDY OR SOMETHING Offical member of the 205th corps. This badge is given to you becouse you became a member in Lightningclan You are Clanmates with .:Crystal Fire:.
Mavriktail walked to leafclover and coughed "I think im sick"
Attack on titan my fave anime!
GIFSoup
Proud Survey Corps Member

Name: Buster
 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pocket, kiri,shallow,shadow,epiness,flame, and midnight yall are zee best!!

WARNING: ILL BE INACTIVE UNTIL 6pm BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND FOOTBALL

Personal Message (Offline) Moonraven

• Your grievance Shall be avenged Oh, pitiful soul clothed in darkness, your actions cause men pain and suffering, thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins, how would you like to see what death is like. . .
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Questioning Posts: 24,258 / 944477.08 Freshkill
  • when one person is cursed, two holes are dug
  • This person is a loyal member of ToraClan You Are One With The Fox This member has taken place in RainClan! You are an awesome role player and deserve an adorable puppy! For Being a Friend to вlυe This member plays a cat in BrambleClan! This person is a member of HawkClan! You are a member of Valorclan!
Moonfrost followed behind the patrol shaking as much snow off her back as she could.

soundhawk

• Loner
CopperClaw walked along side MavrikTail shaking yet more snow off this back. He nodded as Sparkpaw made his comment. 'Maybe its too cold for that Fox, it wouldn't surprise me, it's freezing' he exclaimed.

Personal Message (Offline) sky.

• Werewolf Killer
  • Male Posts: 6,439 / 13979.41 Freshkill
  • <3 DJKitten wubs you <3 This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior!
Active Characters

Wickedera Cruseus Grammaticus [The Regime]

Typewriter Hadrian [WindClan]

Silverbullet [SkyClan]

Potential Characters

Pinitus Xerxes-Deerling [The Nox]

• Your grievance Shall be avenged Oh, pitiful soul clothed in darkness, your actions cause men pain and suffering, thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins, how would you like to see what death is like. . .
  • Ninja Slayer
  • This person is a loyal member of ToraClan You Are One With The Fox This member has taken place in RainClan! You are an awesome role player and deserve an adorable puppy! For Being a Friend to вlυe This member plays a cat in BrambleClan! This person is a member of HawkClan! You are a member of Valorclan!
" How much long do you all want to patrol I think we should start heading back to the camp it is getting to cold and we're going to get buried in the snow soon." Moonfrost said tasting the air for any fox.

Personal Message (Offline) b i r d y

• Don't be afraid of falling...
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 14,115 / 276997.92 Freshkill
  • f l y . . .
  • Member of the Advanced Roleplayers' Guild This member is an official Loxxian! This one gots Swag You Are The Bud Of Sunnie One of Castle's buds! This member was one of Capiosen's first rp buddy This person is an active roleplayer in Tezzy's Mafia Wars This Member is Bow Weezy's One & Only
"Alright I think we should all head back to camp.  There is no sign of the fox and if Mavriktail is sick we don't need anyone else getting ill from the cold." Dappleflower said leading her patrol back to camp.

"Leafclover do you need help carrying back the herbs?" Sparkpaw asked trotting over next to Mavriktail and the medicne cat.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:33:44 PM by Blossomwings »

Nighteh

• Loner
Mavriktail walked to leafclover and coughed "I think im sick"
Leafclover perked her ears up at the sound of a cat. "Do you mind telling exactly the symptoms are?" she asked stopping what she was doing.

Personal Message (Offline) lionstorm24(SCHOOL)

• Hail to the cuz i am a *Flexes*
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Male Posts: 20,737 / 773973.99 Freshkill
  • I'm a brony! ^-^
  • I love you all *evilly laughing* 公式バッジ。正式メンバー _ Official Badge-Official Member CONGRATZ TO 100 PAGES!!! You have joined Wuldraider's endless war against the forces of Hell, fight well warrior! yOU'RE LIKE WINDY'S BEST BUDDY OR SOMETHING Offical member of the 205th corps. This badge is given to you becouse you became a member in Lightningclan You are Clanmates with .:Crystal Fire:.
Mavriktail coughed "Well coughing and running nose and im cold"
Attack on titan my fave anime!
GIFSoup
Proud Survey Corps Member

Name: Buster
 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pocket, kiri,shallow,shadow,epiness,flame, and midnight yall are zee best!!

WARNING: ILL BE INACTIVE UNTIL 6pm BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND FOOTBALL

• Ninja Slayer
Once back in camp Moonfrost went to find Skystar  to give the leader her report.

soundhawk

• Loner
''Thank StarClan for that'' meowed CopperClaw. He was glad that they were going to get and back and he could lay down in the cosy Warriors den for a bit.

Nighteh

• Loner
Leafclover thought for a second, "sounds like a regular cold, go lay down in the medicine cats den and ill be their in a few minutes. okay?" she said.

Personal Message (Offline) sky.

• Werewolf Killer
  • Male Posts: 6,439 / 13979.41 Freshkill
  • <3 DJKitten wubs you <3 This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior!
Active Characters

Wickedera Cruseus Grammaticus [The Regime]

Typewriter Hadrian [WindClan]

Silverbullet [SkyClan]

Potential Characters

Pinitus Xerxes-Deerling [The Nox]

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics