WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

The Vix: anti toms / Release the revenge!/ 70+ cats, 8000+posts

Personal Message (Offline) Lady in Purple

• You make me want to be better to deserve you.
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 13,205 / 18005.97 Freshkill
  • Lock is MY Hubby ♥♥♥
  • ~200th Annual Hunger Games~ This member has been active on the site over 2 years! Loved by Silversun&lt;3 This member is apart of the Permafrost Club! Panypan holds you close to her heart! Member of the Advanced Roleplayers' Guild This member won second place in the 2013 Olympics nymphy loves you<3
ThreadsHistory
Cleopatra has noticed a lot of anti-clans have toms controlling the females.(She's  found some clans that have strong female leaders too.) But she is sick of seeing females being taken advantage of. Time for females to set the rules! Here let me start at the beginning.  Cleopatra was born with one sister and three bullies of brothers. Her father was abusive and Cleopatra would often watch as her father sliced up her mother. -strike one against toms- Her brothers grew to be just like her father and abused there wives.Eventually Cleo's father hurt her mother so bad that she died of her wounds. -strike two against toms-Cleo's sister became as shy as a rabbit due to all this abuse, but Cleo grew stronger and resentful. She learned how to evade her father and brothers and even how to manipulate them, telling them what they wanted to hear. She learned not to take any crap from a tom. Cleo's sister ran off one day and she went to look for her. After many moons of searching for her sister she found her giving birth in a hollow tree. She had been forced by some Skull tom. Her sister gave birth to 4 kits but was starving and week so she did not survive the labor. She died. -strike three, your out!- Cleopatra is sick of watching males take the dominance in the world and wants to help other females to rise up and learn how to protect themselves as Cleo can.one day as Cleo was hunting for her young nieces and nephew she received a vision from the ancient Goddesses of Dark and Light. The ones who had created the world. These goddesses help a special place for she-cats and they were outraged by the abuse they saw. So they told Cleopatra to raise the Vix to help she-cats everywhere, and to teacher the toms their place.
The Amazons: Similar desires (thread soon)Poisonclan - Similar Desires  Atlantis - Strong female lead/ wants to destroy skullThe Fallen Angels - Dislikes skullThe Roman Empire[/colors]
Allies & Enemies
Skull: r.aped Cleo's sister. r.aped cleo, abusing femalesBlackheart Rogues: abusing females.Bloodclan: a tom got Patch pregnant and she died birthing his kits. Tomcatsclan- r.aped a Vix and obvious by name.
IC Updates:
•Cleopatra takes her nieces and nephew to the Vix territory•Alliance with Zira's empire•Alliance with Poisonclan•Cleopatra is r.aped by Voltaire•Sooleawa gathers a group of rebels•Cleopatra has her kits-3♀ 1♂•Patch gets pregnant by a bloodclanner•Chloe is appointed Princess•Patch has 2 kits and dies giving birth•Cleopatra is crazed by the lose and declares war on Bloodclan •Soul is a traitor and is banished•Toms rise up in rebellion, chased out. •Sooleawa is a traitor and leads a rebellion. •Billie banished, Branchpool banished, Sorrow banished, Sooleawa taken prisoner. •Sooleawa has kits as a prisoner•Branchpool breaks Sooleawa out of the prison•War against Bloodclan!•Cleopatra kills Patch's lover/murder•Spies sent out to Skull•Toms awarded for bravery and loyalty in battle. •Cleopatra sets off to receive her nine lives. •Slaves escape, Sirens sent to bring them back• http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php/topic,319070 Cleopatra receives Nine Lives!•Voltaire takes Poison and Elva, Cleopatra's daughters!•Cleopatra blinds a naughty slave. • http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php/topic,347127 War with Skull!•Rain/Battleeys and Mud are banished. To be killed on sight.•Traded her son for her two daughters. (Had banished Broken anyway)•War with skull is over and Cleopatrta returns triumphant with her daughters.•Soul and Mud welcomed back.•Tensions are rising between Skull and the Vix. Skull will not allow the Vix to walk away after their surprise attack.  •The Vix are overrun with KITS! •Rain/Battleeyes returns for revenge. She is chased off dragging her deathly wounded partner. •Alliance with the Fallen Angels. •Scythe come to Cleopatra seeking information on the Romans. •Cleopatra goes missing. •Fire in the camp!!•Thunder and Lightening sends everyone running for the dens. •New members•Rain's daughter Mercury starts a war of the Vix. •Cleopatra returns!•Chloe is rap.ed an having kits•Moscow died•Poison, Daughter to Cleopatra Died. •The Vix kill a trespassing tom. +Cats from the Roman Empire come seeking shelter.

-warning!-If you have a high position character and do not post in 2 weeks or more your cat will have thought to disappeared and be demoted.
-Ranks-
Empress: •Cleopatra {purplejewel}The Princess: •Chloe•Sand {Robin}The Phoenix:Royalty:•Chloe-♀-niece•Sand-♀-adopted daughter {Robinpelt}•Ramoth-♀-daughter {Ramoths Fury}•Secondra-♀-daughter {Yoli}•Echo Song-♀-niece {paintedpath}•Elva-♀-daughter {Murderface}•Kiara-♀-great niece(mudtail23)•Kopa-♂-great nephew {mudtail23}•Moon-♀-great niece {TheSkyAndLAndsHeart}Healer: Tempest {~~GLaDOS~~}      Little Healer: •ReservedQueen Huntress:•Missy {Purplejewel}Huntress:•Leopard•Lightening•Serenity {Ramoths Fury}•Dakota•Alina {Unforgiven}•Secondra-♀ {Yoli}•Rags {✘⋰J⋰i⋰n⋰g⋰l⋰e⋰s⋰✘}•Elva-♀ {Demeonshadows}•diana {Chickadee}First Lady:•Neka{CrimsonBerry}Ladies:•Ambros {iFruitloop}•Rave•Song {Secrets}•Namelessmoonlight{demonshadows}•Athena {Moonstone}•Berry•Ash {The Mask}•Artimis{Moscow}•Myth•Luna{Silverwing}•Pride of a Leaping Panther{National Anthem}•Missy{xxX♪Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ Pᴜᴘᴘʏ♪Xxx}•Teresa {Chickadee}Queen Seducer/Siren:•Layla {And Your Question is?}Seducers/Sirens:•Sand {Robinpelt}•Zero {Artstsar}•Ramoth-♀ {Ramoths Fury}•Luna {Luna}•Insignia {Rawr}•Tashlynn {Fernbreeze}•Tempest {Glados}•Selecta {Littlewhisker}•Silence{☮єνєяℓαѕтιиg☮™}•Echo Song {bleedingheart}•Keepsake {Sketchmaster}•Bay•Miracle Duchess:•Lunar•Atlanta {scar}•Minx {Demonshadows}•Artimis{Moscow}•Silverleaf {Deyton7}•Tawny{Goosewhisker}Scouts:•Gwendolyn-♀ •Ninja-♀ {Ninja}•Kiara-♀ {Mudtail}•Kopa-♂ {Mudtail}•Alik {Sunblaze47276}•Willow-♀ {Lakesoar}•Bramble{Bramble}•Sparrow{Glados}•Sassy{Purplejewel}•Reality-♀•Noel•Holly-{Moscow}Kits:•Betrayal-♂•Torili-♀ {Sunshadow}•Vena-♀•Ceron-♂•Rowankit-♀•Casel-♂•Reality-♀•Grey-♂ •Cinder-♀ •Tiger-♀ •Tori-♀•Will-♀•Silver cloud-♀•Sierra -♀ {DemonSlyr/Rain}
Elements•Thornclaw {Robinpelt23}•Moscow {Moscow} [DEAD]•Soul {TheSkyAndLAndsHeart}•Mud {Unforgiven}[DEAD]Gentleman:•Cero•Thunder•Fate {demonshadows}•Cane•Dusk[color]Toys:•Mars {LizzardLovver}•Dagger {Viperstar}•Blood {Moonrose}•Cill {Moonrose}•Altairo {Antario}•Conrad{Sketchmaster}•Jinx {hayar}•PhoenixJerks:•Darmen•Lark {Dawny}•Krispix {Dawny}•Dilemma {Little whisker}•Pilot {Little whisker} •Julo♀ {Cidney}•Saffi♀ {Jacktail}•Jackal {Chickadee}•Trouble {Glados}
Wanted List
[You will receive your choice of a reward for these cats dead or alive]•Rain/Battleeyes•Mercury•Broken Glass{Alive Only}
The Empress*leader of the vix*can not be back talked to*anything she says is final*can appoint slaves and gentlemen*approves when a scout has finished training*appoints mentors for scouts*supiour to all*can kill any cat for any reason*highly respected*must be female
Princess*the second in command*takes over when the leader is not available*takes over leadership only if there is no heir*highly respected *must be female
The Phoenix*the heir*takes over leadership once the Empress dies*highley respected*usually related to the Empress*must be female
Royalty*related to the Empress*can become the heir if female*a social statues mainly*highly respected*can be male and female
Queen Huntress*leads the hunters*answers to the Princess and Empress*respected*only has authority over the hunters*must be female
First Lady*leads the ladies*answers to the Empress and Princess*respected*only has authority over ladies*must be female
Queen Seducer/Siren*leads the seducers*answers to the Empress and Princess*takes orders only from the Empress*respected*only has authority over seducers*must be female
Huntresses*the prey hunters*can be male or female*led by the Queen Huntress
Ladies*a guard of fighter*in charge of guarding the camp, Empress, heir, princess, and prisoners*must be female*led by the first lady
Seducers/Sirens*spies and prisoner hunters*captures trespassers and toms*hunts down escaped prisoners*spies for the Vix*led by the Queen Seducer*must be female
Scout*apprentices*starts at age 5 moons*can be male and female*obeys mentor
Dutchess*a mother*bears kits*to be looked after by all members
Kits*the kits*to be looked after by all members*male and female*becomes a scout at 5 moons
Elements*must be tom*given IC only*given to toms that have proved above and beyond their loyalty*These toms are given the same rights as any female Vix*educaters of prisoners*a hard rank to earn.
Gentlemen*must be male*toms that have earned the right for some freedoms*not allowed to hurt a female*allowed to hunt, patrol, and fight*allowed to have a family*can not be ordered to mate*must accept that female are dominate
Toys*slaves*only females can have slaves*answers to all females*must do whatever master says*can be harshly punished for back talking*must be male
Jerks*prisoners*can be male or female*the lowest*must answer to everyone male or female*must do whatever any one asks *males are not allowed to touch female prisoners
Cats with slaves
She-cat//slave•Athena//Dagger•Serenity//Cill•Sassy//DilemmaTemprest//Hiddenfang
RULES
1. No back talking or questioning the empress, phoenix or princess. Empress can kill your cat for any reason.2.Females can come and go as they please, but cannot leave the group without permission from the empress or princess3.Only females can own slaves.4.A gentleman is allowed to have a family, hunt, and walk through the territory freely. He is not allowed to leave under punishment of reprisonment.  5. A kit becomes a scout as 5 moons.6. All male kits must be taught to be gentlemen and taught that females are dominate or else they are turned into slaves.7.All slaves must do whatever their master demands.8.All scouts must be taught to defend, hunt, and be proud of their sex. 9.Any tom that rapes a female will be exiled, or more likely killed.10.All females should respect, love, and trust one another. We are all sisters.11. To earn a slave simply ask the empress or princess. You will have to perform some sort of task.12. All kits should be cared for no matter who's they are or what sex. 13.All sick,weak, or abused females should be helped in anyway possible.14. If the Empress dies the Phoenix becomes the new Empress. If there is no Phoenix then the Princess becomes the new Empress.15. Only one tom per litter is allowed to survive16. If you cat is rebellious they will be punished. Usually they will be ganged up on and blinded. When your prisoner is being ganged up on by 3+ cats it is inevitable that they have to take the punishment. They can't fight 3+ cats. At least not for very long.17. NO GODMODING! Cleopatra may punish your cat by having 3+ cats blind your cat. You either take the punishment or leave the rp. You can not fight 3+ cats. At least not for long.
Religion[/size]
Thanks to: ♫♠Ulqui ♥'s Ash♪♦The vix worship the ancient Goddess of Light and the Godess of Dark. These two Goddess sisters created the world and held a special place for she-cats. They sent Cleopatra on a mission to help she-cats and punish the toms. Anyone found to be cursing of bad talking the Goddesses will be punished. -any ideas, suggestions, or plots are welcome.-
credit for fancypost goes to dawnysun, and also the graphic
Code: [Select]
[color=white][b]Username:[/b][b]Cat's name:[/b][b]Personality:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Rank:[/b][b]Activity:[/b][/color]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:05:16 PM by Just Purplejewel »

Personal Message (Offline) мαиια¢α мσиту

• Who'd a thought it, I'm a...
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,527 / 21497.21 Freshkill
  • This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 314! ~2011 Wolf Invasion This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Warriors on Ice! December 2011 ~2011 Sledding Party This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! ~Crazy Christmas Tree Farm ~Winter Wonderland 2011
I've got a small plot idea that may take your interest. I have my she-cat, Sooleawa, who despises tom's but she'd hate to be apart of a Clan. She'd hate being tied down and having to do as she was told. That life just wouldn't suit her, she'd want her freedom, however she is a very manipulative cat who always loves to get her own way. My basic idea is that maybe she becomes apart of Cleo's group because of her past, however Sooleawa has other ideas and tries to turn cats against Cleo (and any other superior who might get in the way) because she has always wanted to control a small group of cats for herself. Maybe this ends with Sooleawa being turned away from the group or something?

I haven't really thought about it in great detail but a basic idea came to me that I thought I'd share and get your opinion on.

• Zombie Slayer
  • Lock is MY Hubby ♥♥♥
  • ~200th Annual Hunger Games~ This member has been active on the site over 2 years! Loved by Silversun&lt;3 This member is apart of the Permafrost Club! Panypan holds you close to her heart! Member of the Advanced Roleplayers' Guild This member won second place in the 2013 Olympics nymphy loves you<3

• Bear Killer
  • This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 314! ~2011 Wolf Invasion This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Warriors on Ice! December 2011 ~2011 Sledding Party This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! ~Crazy Christmas Tree Farm ~Winter Wonderland 2011
That would be awesome!

I don't know what I want to happen to her yet, once Cleo finds out, but I love the idea of Cleo trusting her.

Maybe I'll have Sooleawa as a Huntress during her stay with Cleo's group, just to give her some cover up so that it doesn't appear she is going against Cleo.

Username: Maniacal Monty
Cat's name: Sooleawa
Appearance: Silver tipped blue with green eyes.
Personality: Manipulating.
Activity: 8/10
Rp sample: 'The huntress, a she-cat who plays a role within the hunt. But what am I hunting for? I sometimes wonder but now I am so sure, I must allow my adrenaline vein to be pumped with the finest of syrups. I don't care whether it is the emotion of a terrified kit, scared half to death by my endless taunts, which is also constantly being manipulated into causing themselves discomfort. Nor do I care if it is the copper tang of blood dripping from my fangs after lunging for another cats jugular. I am the huntress who is seeking for their prey.'
Sooleawa, a beautiful and elegant she-cat with a tongue full of lies and deceit, was grooming herself with care. One dainty paw fell across her face, sliding smoothly down the bridge of her nose, before being swiped across her tongue for another load of saliva. Her luminous green eyes were merely slits, currently unnoticeable by her moving paw. Her pink tongue lapped around her jaws, a look of satisfaction was now plastered upon her facade.

Sooleawa wrapped her tail neatly over her forepaws, occasionally it would twitch whenever a bird flittered over head. The chattering sound of her jaws would often jitter whenever a pesky bird came too close for their own good. Luckily enough the bird was safe for now, Sooleawa didn't plan on hunting the feathered parasite after she had taken such time and care into grooming her silver tipped blue pelt. The she-cat was of one solid colour, and that was blue, no other colour marked her pelt but the contrast of her striking green eyes and shiny blue pelt complimented each other. Sooleawa wasn't a small cat but she appeared bigger than she truly was, her semi-cobby build gave her a compact and muscular appearance that appeared to one lookers as if she was the average height of a tom. However Sooleawa was the standard heigh for a female cat but her average conformation was often misleading. The she-cat tilted her head to one side, a small sigh was emitted from her parted jaws, before she straightened herself up and rose to her paws. The feathered critter flew away almost instantaneously, perching themselves within a tree and twittering down to Sooleawa in contempt. The she-cat ignored the rude behaviour, turned her rump on the bird, and held her tail high with elegance before strutting off towards a small clearing.

Sooleawa had made camp within this desolated location for the past few nights, unable to make herself interact with other felines for the time being. But now she had to feed her hunger once again, she needed to pressurise another cat into doing things for her, making her feel superior and important. This was something she done on a regular basis but one thing she hadn't done for a while was pretend to love another. One of her favourite hobbies was leading a tom up the garden path, making them think she loves them, before breaking their heart and embarrassing them. She loved to cause others discomfort and pain, but something she longed for was another cat to do her dirty little deeds for her. She hated to get her paws bloody, if she was able to get another cat to do it then she was more than happy. For now though she was more than content to do it herself until another cat, of similar mentality to her, came along. She pondered for a while, wondering where to go to and what type of cat to cause havoc on.
'A little she-cat would take my fancy now,' She thought. 'A cat from a Clan would be more than ideal. If I could turn them against their Clan that would be tasty and perfect.'

She lowered her cranium until her nose touched the crystal clear water, her crimson tongue grazed the top of the shimmering water and watched as it rippled in front of her. The clearing she had entered was magnificent with a small stream running smoothly through the middle, an old oak tree stood to the side with tiny acorns scattered around the trunk. The clearing was somewhat enclosed, easily misable if you weren't looking for it. Sooleawa had been lucky enough to find it, during a night when she was being chased by a rabid dog she took cover beneath a holly bush and came out on the other side to find this clearing. She liked to think of this as her little slice of StarClan, a peaceful clearing for her eyes only.
'I may not have a home but this is the closest thing I have to call one,' She thought contently. 'The peace and quiet, the solitude, is something I'd never change or wish to share with another feline.'

• Zombie Slayer
  • Lock is MY Hubby ♥♥♥
Great! I added you. Ill set up the thread and we can rp once we get a few more people and once her sister's kits are adopted out. Ill pm you.

• Bear Killer

• Zombie Slayer
  • Lock is MY Hubby ♥♥♥

Personal Message (Offline) ~Raven~

• When all the other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers.....I wanted to be a COWGIRL!
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 12,966 / 140479.80 Freshkill
  • This Person is a Marbelclan Member
My two favorite words in the world are: Awesome-sauce and Confuzzled

• Zombie Slayer
  • Lock is MY Hubby ♥♥♥

• When all the other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers.....I wanted to be a COWGIRL!
  • Zombie Slayer
XD
Username: Raveneyestar
Cat's name: Raven
Appearance: jet black she-cat with amber eyes
Personality: kind and gentle at times but cruel and mean at other times.
Activity: 6/10
Rp sample:

Raven padded through the forest her amber eyes locked on a bird. She crouched low never letting her amber gaze leave the small creature. The musceles under the black bunched up and released when she launched. She landed ontop of the bird and bit down swiftly on the neck. Raven looked up at the sky as a cloud rolled over the sun and a light breeze hit her fur.
My two favorite words in the world are: Awesome-sauce and Confuzzled

• Zombie Slayer
  • Lock is MY Hubby ♥♥♥

• Zombie Slayer

TheSkyAndLAndsHeart

• Loner
Username:TheSkyAndLAndsHeart
Cat's name:Crow
Appearance:Black fur with white toes and chin, tail has a white stripe, bright green eyes
Personality:Very kind, gentle, loyal to her friends.
Activity:Well, if u mean how active i am its almost all day on the weekends and more in the evening during the week:3
Rp sample: Crow was walking around and saw one of her friends "Good morning!"she mewed happily and ran over ot her.

• Zombie Slayer
  • Lock is MY Hubby ♥♥♥

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Type the first four letters of the nonsense word bewggeeti into this box.:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite