WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Take a look at The Nox! An experimental group that, unlike the other Official groups, is dominated by canids!

A new pet has fallen into our shop! Meet the Cervisaurs small plant themed reptiles.

human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Poll

Whats your favorite snack-food?

Chocolate or Candy
3 (27.3%)
Fruit or Vegetables
4 (36.4%)
Hot pockets
0 (0%)
Chex mix
0 (0%)
I'm too hungry for a snack!
4 (36.4%)

Total Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 24, 2014, 01:19:59 PM

Cinderclan Roleplay :D

Personal Message (Offline) єєиìиɠsтяìє :3

• [ ★ Don't listen to a word I say~ ★ ]
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,797 / 23949.40 Freshkill
  • [ ♫ Let go! ♫ ]
  • This member plays a position of power in IvyClan ~4th of July Fireworks Barbecue Bonanza 2012* ~2012 Waterfall Pool Party~ ~This member has participated in the Frog Frenzy 2012 event! ~Boxed Up Warriors ~ March 2012 ~Mushroom Madness Spring 2012 ~Star Warriors 2012!
 there is a different thread for joining. if you would like to join please click the link below:

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/roleplay-resources-clan-joinings/cinderclan-signups-d-please-join-this-will-be-interesting-316762.0.html

Otherwise, welcome! the cats who have already joined are-

Leader-

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-
Eveningstride (me; she-cat)

Medicine cat apprentice-
Jaypaw (tom)

Warriors-
Swiftstorm (tom; mate: Maplefall)
Sharpfang (tom)

Apprentices-

Queens-
Oceanbreeze (me; she-cat; mate: Unknown)
Maplefall (she-cat; mate: Swiftstorm)

Kits (if no mother is stated, you will be adopted and given a caretaker)-
Nightkit (me; tom; mother: Oceanbreeze)
Tornkit (me; tom; mother: Oceanbreeze)

Autumkit (she-cat; mother: Maplefall)
Petalkit (she-cat; mother: Maplefall)
Swankit  (she-cat; mother: Maplefall)
Sootkit (tom; mother: Maplefall)

Elders-

you may start however you want. have fun!   :D

Our territory
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:54:49 AM by ℰህℯиìиɠsтяìᗪℯ »

Personal Message (Offline) Ckiє pizzα

• Twoleg Hunter
  • Female Posts: 1,070 / 16811.42 Freshkill
  • YEAY-UH
  • This member has created a bronze fanClan! Pack Of Eerie Lights member~ This member plays the deputy of IvyClan This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 911! This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 314! ~Boxed Up Warriors ~ March 2012 ~Put That CUPCAKE DOWN!!!
Maplefall sighed and tried to get comfortable in her bed of moss and feathers. Her joints seemed to ache more than usual. Aw, come on. I'm not THAT old. she thought to herself. Her swollen, fuzzy belly rolled uncomfortably under her. She lay on her side instead. I sure hope these kits are born soon. She has had litters before, but her previous mate had taken the kits to live as kittypets.
Swiftstorm padded into the nursery and licked his mate on the forehead. "How are you, love?"
Maplefall sighed again. "A bit tired, but I will be okay."
"I'll get you some fresh-kill," The big tom offered. He ran into the clearing before his mate could reply.
wanna be a voice actor for a warrior cats series?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnzuQfd7pkM

• Bear Killer
  • [ ♫ Let go! ♫ ]
  • This member plays a position of power in IvyClan ~4th of July Fireworks Barbecue Bonanza 2012* ~2012 Waterfall Pool Party~ ~This member has participated in the Frog Frenzy 2012 event! ~Boxed Up Warriors ~ March 2012 ~Mushroom Madness Spring 2012 ~Star Warriors 2012!
Eveningstride walked over to the nursery to check on the queens' health.
How is everything, Maplefall? Any kicks?

• Twoleg Hunter
  • YEAY-UH
  • This member has created a bronze fanClan! Pack Of Eerie Lights member~ This member plays the deputy of IvyClan This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 911! This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 314! ~Boxed Up Warriors ~ March 2012 ~Put That CUPCAKE DOWN!!!
Maplefall nodded. "A little. I think it's time."
Silverstorm ran into the nursery with a pigeon in his jaws.  "What's going on? Is she ready?"

• Bear Killer
  • [ ♫ Let go! ♫ ]
Eveningstride started feeling Maplefall's belly. She could feel the full shape of a kits head.She started feeling farther down and felt another head. Shes right. Its time she thought to herself.
Yes. They should be here by morning. How are you feeling?
She started walking over to Oceanbreeze.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:15:39 PM by ℰህℯиìиɠsтяìᗪℯ »

• Twoleg Hunter
  • YEAY-UH
Maplefall breathed heavily. "I don't feel so good." She looked at her mate. "I will be fine. Just...go on patrol or something."
Swiftstorm looked a little hurt. "But-"
"Please!" Maplefall felt a spasm of energy flow through her body.
(We don't have to go into full detail of the birthing scene, Eveningstride.)

• Bear Killer
  • [ ♫ Let go! ♫ ]
after birth, there were 4 beautiful kits. they were very hungry, and 3 cats were gathered around; Eveningstride, Swiftstorm, and Oceanbreeze watched as Maplefall breifly licked her new kits.
what are their names?

• Twoleg Hunter
  • YEAY-UH
Maplefall purred and curled her tail around a pale tabby, a dark tortoiseshell like her mother, a fluffy white kit, and finally a gray tom.
"Autumnkit, Petalkit, Swankit, and Sootkit."
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
"They're perfect!" mewed Swiftstorm excitedly.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:58:05 PM by Cookie Pizza »

• Bear Killer
  • [ ♫ Let go! ♫ ]
Congratulations! Exclaimed Oceanbreeze.
how old are your kits again Ocean? two moons, right? asked Eveningstride.
almost 2 moons. Tornkit! Nightkit!
The kits were sleeeping. The only movement between the two of them was a slight yawn from Nightkit and their breathing. But the kits scrambled to their paws when they relized their mother was calling. Come meet your new den-mates.
Their so tiny...how will we be able to wrestle them? asked Nightkit.
I think you'll find a way. :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 09:48:57 PM by ℰህℯиìиɠsтяìᗪℯ »

• Twoleg Hunter
  • YEAY-UH
Maplefall gazed happily at her denmate and the older kits, then let out a yawn. She was exhausted, and her own kits were already dozing off. The only tom, Sootkit, twitched his legs and squeaked. Maplefall smoothed his fur and lay her head down.

• Bear Killer
  • [ ♫ Let go! ♫ ]
Sunhigh

The older kits were playing, and as they did, Oceanbreeze asked, Hey, Eveningstride? My legs are really aching. Is there something you can do? hmmm...you probably have frayed nerves. Some Thyme should help. she replied.
Eveningstride trotted off to get the herbs.
 When she came back, she had Oceanbreeze eat the Thyme. There. It should kick in very soon.

• Twoleg Hunter
  • YEAY-UH

Personal Message (Offline) Kalster09

• Yes, hi hello. Can I help you?
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Female Posts: 7,139 / 49987.21 Freshkill
  • Hey, call me Kalster!
  • This player is great friends with Razorstar! This player has mentored over 10 apprentices to warriors! This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 314! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! ~This member participated in our mysterious new star event! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior.
Jaypaw padded about camp, in thought. He was thinking about hunting and fighting. Wondering which one he liked better. So far, hunting was winning.

Sharpfang sat blankly by the fresh-kill pile. He was silently and secretly fuming still about what happened in Tigerclan. If anybody were to talk to him, he might end up clawing off their face.
Hi.
Uh yeah. The chance that you are even reading this is slim, since I'm hardly even on. I haven't read the Warriors series in a while, but I did finish it. I love the webcomic Homestuck (but I'm not overly obnoxious about it, and if you don't like it that's chill) and I'm always up for a chat! I enjoy roleplaying about almost anything, so shoot me up. Uh. ._.

-awkwardly sneaks away-

Personal Message (Offline) shatteredtears

• i leave my paw-prints in the snow for another to follow
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,413 / 18402.55 Freshkill
  • Squigglebutt and Alfalfa Productions
  • ~Super Ice Storm January 2012 This member makes advanced RP posts! ~I Rocked at the Bio-Dome! ~2012 Parade Panic!
A light gray she-cat with long scars running down her face  wanders around in the mist of dawn. She sits and looks up at the sky shaking the snow off her paws. Breathing in the frosty air, she grumbles to herself,"i wish i had a clan." then standing up, she walks away  leaving a trail of her paw-prints in the snow. She looks back and wonders if anybody will come find her and take her in. With a deep sigh, she trudges through the snow looking for a home that will welcome her. She stops one more time and cries to herself, thinking of the name she was given at birth and the scars that marked her past. With a low growl she mumbles," shatteredtears, why do i have to carry such a terrible name, if only i hadn't followed those warriors when i was a kit. Now nobody with take me in." with a hiss of furry she dashers through the snow as a lost young warrior. Maybe, just maybe, she thinks to herself, i will find a clan that loves me.

btw im new- i really want to join a clan

INFO:
name:shatteredtears (got this name after an accident when was a kit)
pelt:light gray, white stripe down head, long scars on face, ice-blue eyes
mate/crush: none (but i really want a mate)
other:i am an outcast, always is thrown out of clans and wants a new clan to stay in forever, my mother died from a poppyseed overdose and my brother was killed by a rouge. i never met my father and i have no other relatives. i am a she-cat that is loyal, strong, fierce, she will do anything for her clan

dips head, please accept me!
Join FallenClan and Roseclan

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite