WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: A Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

·٠The Cl๏ck W๏rk·٠ (Joined Only)

Personal Message (Online) P U N K K I T

• F U C K I T
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Female Posts: 8,156 / 12115.06 Freshkill
  • VERY BUSY
  • This member plays the warder of the BSD Tigey's Wifey no touch <33 Tigey thinks you chill :P This member plays the Head Psychopath of the Black Spiral Dancers This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
OCC: If you haven't joined and wish to- Go to this link-

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/advanced-roleplay-requests-and-signups/0the-clck-wrk0-318452.0.html

OCC: If you wish to speak with Works about Solider practices, PM me please!

Welcome to the ClockWork, everyone, I thank you soo much for all your help perfecting and making my thread amazing (Deep breath) Ok, here we go!

The Clock Work, a deep series of tunnels deep underneath unknown areas all over the Warriors land, we are cunning and quick, we tinker amoungst the dark and golden gears, paws crunching on gravel and our pelts becoming stained with soot and oil, cats are much to afriad to travel deep down in the depths of this dark, steamy place unless they have the vision and intelligence of a night owl. So many cats lost, so many gained, how good could this place be, what draws cats here? The undefeatable army, the beauty of Haru, or just the amazing cats that seem to be lighted by some unknown path to get here, whatever it is, we all know one thing, these cats have Guts. You slip through the dark tunnels, knowing each of them like the back of your paw, your glowing eyes the only thing visible unless sitting in the sunlight caves a llittle farther above ground. Here, eye emotions mean it all..

Area's in the Camp:

The Tunnels: there are so many of these connecting the area it is almost impossible to count them all, they are the territory, the battlefeild, the everything to these cats and their lives works are stored inside the simple gears that keep the place running. There are four levels of tunnels, each getting darker and deeper as they go down in the camp

The Compass Steam Dens: Each of the Steams den have been stratigecally dug at every point on a compass, north, south, east, west, northwest..ect, so if cats ever get lost, just follow a certain direction and they'll hit the light of these healers dens.

Haru and Works den: Haru and Works den is in the center of it all, lit by old lanterns like all the other dens, making them luminous and easy to find, Haru is almost always in her dens, while Works is a lot harder to find, usually hanging out in the lower tunnels where it is damp so he can sort through his thoughts

The Solider Feilds: Up in a small plot of grass above the camp is a area where Works trains his soldiers, it's very easy to access, but any cat not a solider must have notification to get up there either by Haru herself or one of the Steams.

The Collapsed Tunnel: A very old tunnel that collapsed years ago, cats to this day are still trying to dig it up, although with not much luck, something open and airy is behind this tunnel, something bigger then all of the other cats have ever imagened (Plot mwhaha) Many cats come here to hang out and talk, share kill and think about what might be on the otherside of those broken stones.

Snoozing Caves: Although most of the cats in the Clock Work simoply hate sleep, there is a massive, nice den dug out for them to sleep in, it is nicer then Haru and Works den, and perfected to the finest touch with old ripped up carpet, making it very warm and bright compared to the other caves.

The Pipes: On the Highest level of the tunnels there is a massive pipe pouring out water in a small stream linto a pool that is the main water supplie, the Pipe Hunters go into these tunnels and hunt, the tunnels thin out more and more as you walk down them and split off in many directions, a long red line of paint that glows in the dark has been carved along the sides to light anyones way back to the main tunnels incase any cat gets lost.

Haru slunk down the old tunnel, gazing up at it's crumbled rocks with such joy, this had been her home her whole life and now she finally had some other cats to share it with other then her mate Works, whom wasn't the best company. She often wouldn't see him for days and almost be dieing with worry and there he would pop up, the tunnels were just so large it took a few days to trekk across them, she tryed to cover as much ground as she could, but once again, if you went to fast it was far to easy to get dizzied and lost in the caves and tunnels that all lay intertwined with everything, like a perfect spider web or a beating heart, nothing could be broken, or it all was over. Thats why Bolts had to always have their mentor with them, they could get lost so easily, so scared. Sher ounded the corner, green eyes glittering as her white pelt was overtaken by even darker shadows as the tunnel crept down, down, down, into the ticking, tinkering, darkness..
It's a New Art form showing people how little we care.

VERY BUSY

Personal Message (Offline) fσxιε

• Mmmboy
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 4,286 / 28746.98 Freshkill
  • This person is a speshul member of The Talents! This Cat is leader of MossClan This Cat is Part of MossClan This member has collected the gold level items! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member makes advanced RP posts!
Rani peered into a entrance tunnel, her eyes growing wide to see better. Some cat, big and angry-looking, had shown her this tunnel. He didn't even offer to tell her his name. The she-cat padded into the tunnel, looking for any movement at all. As she continued under, to her relief, it got darker. Rani puffed out a small breath and relaxed. This was exactly what she had been looking for.

Personal Message (Offline) Fiяoґs is INACTIVE!

• Apprentice of guides. '.'
  • Rabbit Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 269 / 4185.90 Freshkill
  • I'll say, Master of Dictionaries! XD
  • This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member makes advanced RP posts! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
Lock was slowly trailing behind Haru, unsure when to quicken his pace and when to slow down. The white and brown tabby was making sure there was nothing harmful around Haru as his job as a Grindstone. Though he wasn't even sure that Haru knew he's following her.
You feel like something's wrong, feel like you've done something wrong. Do you know what you have to do?
Do absolutely nothing ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpyeZILiHbU&feature=player_detailpage

Personal Message (Offline) Foxtail#1

• Life could always be worse, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it.
  • Wolf Hunter
  • Female Posts: 900 / 11938.71 Freshkill
  • Join Luna's Cavern of their rise to be Mighty!
Ceiraa let out a large yawn and stretched her muscles.  She gave a few licks to sleek down her fur, just so it wouldn't give her away when hunting.  She went to the entrance of the den and leapt up with her short, stocky legs.  She hopped back down onto the comforting gravel path and padded twoards the lower levels of the tunnels.  A dim, orange light was visible as she approached a nearby den.  Her brown and white long fur was slightly visible before all that reamained of her was her glowing eyes.  She knew that she was nearing 'her tunnel' as the gravel path was slowly diminishing from under her paws.
~Foxtail :3

/\____/\
    )---W---(
     \---A---/
      )--R--(
     /---R---\
     )---I----(
    /----O----\
    \----R----/
      \__S__/
          ))
         //
        ((
         \)

Join Luna's Cavern on their rise to be mighty!
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/fan-clanstribes-advanced-rp/lunas-cavern-signups-open-all-who-wish-be-mighty-320819.new.html#new

Personal Message (Offline) нєєѕ σωη

• When life gets bumpy, start posting.
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,895 / 72846.94 Freshkill
  • Heels Down, Eyes Up, Shoulders Back, Leg On!
  • Caressa Angélica, a cute she-kit that is owned and loved by Warriorcat09. This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This user is a Daemian. Star Referrer ~ I brought a newbie to our site! You're one of Tattoo's Besties! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member is a fan of Doctor Who! This member has been approved by the amazing Pengy!
{GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! I FINALLY GOT IN!!! 8D CAN YOU TELL I'M HAPPY?!?!?!}

Bat padded up to Haru. "I need to meet Works so I can start my Soldier training," he mewed purposefully.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

• F U C K I T
  • Vampire Hunter
  • VERY BUSY
  • This member plays the warder of the BSD Tigey's Wifey no touch <33 Tigey thinks you chill :P This member plays the Head Psychopath of the Black Spiral Dancers This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
Haru jumped in suprise, whisking around to find Lock and Bat dawdling about behind her, she was a sneaky cat and usually didn't worry about being followed on such mesures as this, her long white tail plumed the ground and her green eyes sparked"Oh, Bat, yes, I'm sorry I have no clue where that dafted tom is..."She trailed off only for her sweet voice to start back up"He's usually around the lower levels, Solider Grounds are closed for now,"Her eyes darted up to Lock"Did you need something, I have to get to the collapsed Tunnel"She dipped her head to them both respectfully

VERY BUSY

• Rabbit Hunter
  • This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member makes advanced RP posts! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
"N-n-no, I just wanted to make sure there were no... problems" Lock stammered, he stood taller, building confidence again. "Is there anything you need help with?" He meowed, facing Haru and not entirely focusing on Bat.
You feel like something's wrong, feel like you've done something wrong. Do you know what you have to do?

• F U C K I T
  • Vampire Hunter
  • VERY BUSY
"No, not of the moment, unless you want to help me dig, but no need"She mewed, her long white tail shifting along the ground"Your a newbie, sit back, relax, tinker with some bolts for awhile, I'm not putting you to work yet!"Haru purred, winking and continuing to whisk down the hallway, she paused, and turned on her heels once more"I believe a few cats were looking for Works, it would do me a great deal of favor if you could find him for me!"Her voice rang down the tunnels for a long moment and with that, she had dissapeared in the gloom"

VERY BUSY

• Mmmboy
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • This person is a speshul member of The Talents! This Cat is leader of MossClan This Cat is Part of MossClan This member has collected the gold level items! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member makes advanced RP posts!
Rani padded quietly through a tunnel, and let her eyes peer through the darkness. As she kept moving, it got darker. Eventually, though, something shiny caught her eye, and then the mottled brown she-cat happily bounced over to the place where she had seen it. Rani crouched down as to get a better look at what she had found, which turned turned out to just be a boring old gear. She stood up, and kept walking with hopes to find other cats.

• Pirate Hunter
  • Caressa Angélica, a cute she-kit that is owned and loved by Warriorcat09. This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This user is a Daemian. Star Referrer ~ I brought a newbie to our site! You're one of Tattoo's Besties! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member is a fan of Doctor Who! This member has been approved by the amazing Pengy!
 Bat groaned inwardly. "Should I try to find him then?" He mewed, his deep voice ringing out in the tunnels. "I can't just sit around here and wait all day!" He waited for Haru's response, but when none came, he raced down the tunnel after her. "Haru!" He called out. "Haru, wait up!" His thick voice boomed through the tunnels.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

• Rabbit Hunter
"Bat! Come back, we can look for Works in the lower levels." Lock called towards Bat, flicking his tail for him to follow. He didn't feel much confident leaving Haru alone in the tunnels and he didn't feel confident in talking with her either. Maybe I take my job too seriously, he thought to himself.

Personal Message (Offline) Foxtail#1

• Life could always be worse, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it.
  • Wolf Hunter
  • Female Posts: 900 / 11938.71 Freshkill
  • Join Luna's Cavern of their rise to be Mighty!
Cieraa breathed in the deep, musty scent of 'her tunnel'.  All of the the Pipes had started this sort of unofficial rule.  Everyone had their own tunnel that they generally hunted in.  You enter someone else's tunnel and they can't do anything to you legally, but you'll definitly cause some disorder with your carlessness. 
Cieraa could feel her smoothed back fur brushing the sides of the tunnel.  The gravel had diminished completly from under her paws and she stood on a cold, metal floor.  She slid her paws carfully and silently across it.  If you didn't move in her tunnel, you'd be easily detected by your prey and they'd vanish into their untracable dens.
She opened her jaws to taste the area for prey.  As usual, the carless mice were wandering about while the rats could sense a shift in the air and were sticking close to the 'cover' that they had.
~Foxtail :3

/\____/\
    )---W---(
     \---A---/
      )--R--(
     /---R---\
     )---I----(
    /----O----\
    \----R----/
      \__S__/
          ))
         //
        ((
         \)

Join Luna's Cavern on their rise to be mighty!
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/fan-clanstribes-advanced-rp/lunas-cavern-signups-open-all-who-wish-be-mighty-320819.new.html#new

• Mmmboy
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
Rani continued looking through the tunnel, her bright green eyes searching the darkness. The gear turner had been awfully bored, and wanted to actually fiddle with something instead of just sitting around. It was like torture for the mottled brown she-cat to sit around doing nothing.

• Pirate Hunter
 Bat halted angrily and strutted back to Look. "What?" He snarled. "I woulda caught her if you hadn'ta interfered." His fur was bristling and his lips were drawn back in a vicious snarl.  He would of scarred the other cat if he hadn't been his Clock Work-mate.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics