WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: Zombie hordes in The Nox, a Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Minecraft Warriorcats Server Roleplay

Personal Message (Offline) Ice_tail

• "And now? Now I kill you"
  • Beetle Hunter
  • Male Posts: 4 / 1227.42 Freshkill
  • Never give up something worth fighting for
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:19:15 AM by Ice_tail »
Failure is never final, revenge will always be possible.

Personal Message (Offline) reqi is gone

• If you wanna do the popular thing
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 12,273 / 720.94 Freshkill
  • oh, well then follow away
  • A third-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! A fourth-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has won one of the ShadowClan Newsletter's contests!! ~This member participated in our Pool Party Event of Summer 2011! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
Oh, here's to new mornings, to new evenings
Pack your bags babe and we are leaving.
Don't you say no cause I know that you want to go, oh believe me.
Out west babe, out west with rest
we'll go fast and we'll go faster yet
don't you worry, I've been there before
and so has everybody else... everybody's doing it.

I'm sorry. I really am.

It is done.

(June 06 2013)

• Beetle Hunter

• Zombie Slayer
  • A third-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! A fourth-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has won one of the ShadowClan Newsletter's contests!! ~This member participated in our Pool Party Event of Summer 2011! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
I'll join when I have time! I have to do a major English paper right now, so. xD

I'm sorry. I really am.

It is done.

(June 06 2013)

Personal Message (Offline) i n f y

• beanie calum is my weakness (◡‿◡✿)
  • Adoption Assistants
  • Female Posts: 6,514 / 252151.61 Freshkill
  • " i hate this band "
  • This member plays a Doctor of The Penumbra! This member plays the Panacea of ElderClan! This member won in a category in the Dominion choice awards Pansage, a strange tom. He is a feline creature called a Panselier. As these beings grow, they become more colourful and sprout antennae that can taste the air. They remember anyone or anything by its unique scent. Legion, A strange tomkit who may have come from a science lab. He spends almost all his time sleeping. Once in a while, he levitates in his sleep. Camelia, a she-cat who is the daughter of Vriska{25362} and Pansage{29791} A tom who is the son of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316} A she-cat who is the daughter of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316}
Oh. My. God.

MORE MINECRAFT PLAYERS!! 8D I'm gonna join today, but I has the cracked version ;3 saving money to get the real version...will I still be able to join?

thank you starwolf7! <33 [my character is ketchup, the three legged kitten]

PLEASE CLICK MY PETS <3

SKYCLAN MASS ADOPTION!

• Beetle Hunter
hmmm....Im not sure If a cracked player can join you know for saftey reasons but Ill find a way. What is your username?

• Beetle Hunter

• Beetle Hunter
Ok when you log in it will ask for the password the password Is
warriorcats

• Adoption Assistants
  • " i hate this band "
  • This member plays a Doctor of The Penumbra! This member plays the Panacea of ElderClan! This member won in a category in the Dominion choice awards Pansage, a strange tom. He is a feline creature called a Panselier. As these beings grow, they become more colourful and sprout antennae that can taste the air. They remember anyone or anything by its unique scent. Legion, A strange tomkit who may have come from a science lab. He spends almost all his time sleeping. Once in a while, he levitates in his sleep. Camelia, a she-cat who is the daughter of Vriska{25362} and Pansage{29791} A tom who is the son of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316} A she-cat who is the daughter of Amara{32003} and Legion{34316}
It's InfamousChance :3 hopefully it'll work! I've been getting lonely playing singleplayer minecraft for awhile now x3

PLEASE CLICK MY PETS <3

SKYCLAN MASS ADOPTION!

• Zombie Slayer

I'm sorry. I really am.

It is done.

(June 06 2013)

Personal Message (Offline) MIKKI !

• queen of wolves
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 22,374 / 20980.90 Freshkill
  • This member has been active on the site over 4 years! This person won Most unexpected Medicine Cat in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! This staff member beats others to giving out badges!
*flails*

I have the pirated version, since neither of my parents use their credit cards to buy things like that online, and I have no money xD

Edit: Never mind.. I'm online O_O
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:37:30 PM by ✖ Northern. »
eveningsky | meredith | daenerys

list of pets

• Adoption Assistants
  • " i hate this band "
This is gonna be fun! I was on it an  hour or two ago, but I had to log off Dx and I have the pirated version also ;3 what we have so far is Riverclan and Thunderclan (still under construction) : D

PLEASE CLICK MY PETS <3

SKYCLAN MASS ADOPTION!

• Zombie Slayer
Bro, I'm making the Empire/Tribe of Many Storms. ;) Is it creative or survival or what?

I'm sorry. I really am.

It is done.

(June 06 2013)

Personal Message (Offline) MIKKI !

• queen of wolves
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 22,374 / 20980.90 Freshkill
  • This member has been active on the site over 4 years! This person won Most unexpected Medicine Cat in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! This staff member beats others to giving out badges!

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write the nonsense word uuyu into this box.:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics