Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

We have updated our realism rules! Please read the updated rule to stay informed.

A new pet has fallen into our shop! Meet the Cervisaurs small plant themed reptiles.

human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Beyblade Rp! Feel free to play as any character

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) Sparekittylove

• ♥~I love you!~♥
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 4,230 / 62529.48 Freshkill
  • Merder? ;w;
  • This AWESOME and AMAZING person reached the 100th post in She~catclan! This person won Most Pampered Kittypet in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! For Being Fernfall's friend! Sorry to leave! This player has been Chainsouled! This player has ordered and received art from Sparekittylove's art shop! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! ~Boxed Up Warriors ~ March 2012 ~Super Ice Storm January 2012
OCC In this role play, you can play as any beyblade character from any series (Metal fusion, Metal Masters, Metal Fury, ect.) or play a fan-made character. Here is the character list. If you can think of any other Character, you can play him/her.
Gingka
Madoka
Ryuga
Kyoya
Nile
Benkei
Kenta
Yu
Tsubasa
Masamune
Tobio
Ryo
Tetsuya
Doji
Dashan
Mei Mei
Chiyun
Chao Xin

Heres the sign up sheet

Username:
Character name:
Bey:
Bey type:
Special moves:
Character personality:
Appearance:

This is my info:

(click to show/hide)

You don't need to wait for me to accept  you because I'll probably will anyway! ;)

IC In the woods near Metal city, Kira slept in her usual hay bed. She woke up with her canary and soon started leaping from tree to tree to find some food
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:11:45 PM by ♥☮$p@reKitty/0ve☮♥ »

♥

♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

Personal Message (Offline) Hikari-Tono :3

• You Can't Hide From The Light
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 19,752 / 424085.44 Freshkill
  • Inactive Due To school!
  • This Victreebell is for those that started a super hot topic in pokemon. This person is an awesome friend! This Person is a Member of PokemonHigh You are a part of the number one Pokemon Exploration Team in Pikachu's Guild Link about to pull out the master sword This member plays/has played a group leader in the Tribe of Pattering Paws! ~4th of July Fireworks Barbecue Bonanza 2012* ~2012 Warrior Games!~
Sure. but do you have to be a character from the show? i have a made up character:

Username: LIghtheart
Character Name: Yumi
Beyblade: Howling Wolf (made up)
Bey type: Attack
Special moves: Holwing storm Attack (made up)
Personality: Sarcastic, fun-loving, challange-loving.
Appearence: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k94/Inuyashagirl244/Whyareyousolate.jpg
Eye color: Brown/red
Other: Is an Orphan.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:56:05 PM by Lightheart »
We're in the dark, it's getting late
I really should go, he's waiting for me
We both know it's not what it seems
We both know what's between the sheets

I know that it's a secret
And that I gotta keep it
But I want the lights on
Yeah, I want the lights on
And I don't want to run away anymore
Leave the lights on

• ♥~I love you!~♥
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Merder? ;w;
  • This AWESOME and AMAZING person reached the 100th post in She~catclan! This person won Most Pampered Kittypet in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! For Being Fernfall's friend! Sorry to leave! This player has been Chainsouled! This player has ordered and received art from Sparekittylove's art shop! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! ~Boxed Up Warriors ~ March 2012 ~Super Ice Storm January 2012
No, you can have a made up character, I forgot to mention that. And...

ACCEPTED!

♥

♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

• Space Ship Hunter
  • This Victreebell is for those that started a super hot topic in pokemon. This person is an awesome friend! This Person is a Member of PokemonHigh You are a part of the number one Pokemon Exploration Team in Pikachu's Guild Link about to pull out the master sword This member plays/has played a group leader in the Tribe of Pattering Paws! ~4th of July Fireworks Barbecue Bonanza 2012* ~2012 Warrior Games!~

And that I gotta keep it
But I want the lights on
Leave the lights on

Personal Message (Offline) Maple ish here

• Zombie Slayer
  • Male Posts: 13,590 / 221309.56 Freshkill
  • waz uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
  • This person is a survivor This member has been active on the site for over a year! ~StarClan vs. Dark Forest 2012!~ ~Boxed Up Warriors ~ March 2012 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~2011 Sledding Party ~This member has participated in the Crab Attack event of 2011! This member has been active on the site over 6 months!

• Space Ship Hunter
Yumi waled around. she was looking for a good place to train.

And that I gotta keep it
But I want the lights on
Leave the lights on

• ♥~I love you!~♥
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Merder? ;w;
Ya, anyone can play as an original ;D

Kira sat in a tree in the comfort of the forest

♥

♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

• Space Ship Hunter

And that I gotta keep it
But I want the lights on
Leave the lights on

• ♥~I love you!~♥
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Merder? ;w;
Kira looked down, amsed that Yumi couldn't see her

Omg....  I just realized theres a Yumi at another Beyblade rp! :D (You don't need to change your name, it's fine :) )

♥

♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

• Space Ship Hunter

And that I gotta keep it
But I want the lights on
Leave the lights on

• ♥~I love you!~♥
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Merder? ;w;

♥

♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

• Space Ship Hunter
Yumi could smell the berry, she ignored it and began to eat some bread.

And that I gotta keep it
But I want the lights on
Leave the lights on

• ♥~I love you!~♥
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Merder? ;w;
The berry slipped out of Kira's hand and went underneath her. She peered over to where it landed

♥

♥Kirito x Sandwich♥

• Space Ship Hunter
Yumi looked up yo see a pair of eyes. she blinked, rubbed her eyes and prepared to climb the tree.

And that I gotta keep it
But I want the lights on
Leave the lights on

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite