WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG NEWS: The Tribe of Rushing Water has a flood?! RiverClan is having a meteor shower! While the weather is nice the Covenant is having a picnic!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

WishClan needs help!

Personal Message (Offline) french horn

• I should be practicing right now...
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,724 / 1202.94 Freshkill
  • ...but I'm on the computer instead.
  • ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!! Decisive and efficient. Systematic in their approaches. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member likes Doctor Who This Member is a fan of the Final Fantasy Series This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
Not really. :D I just wanted you to click it. And It must have worked if you're reading this! WishClan lives in an oak and maple forest just recently burned down. If you want to join, fill out the form!

Cat's name:
Rank wanted:
Looks:
Personality:

This is mine...

Cat's name: Leafstar
Looks: http://http://www.nature.com/scitable/content/43688/Curlycat02_MID_1.jpg
Personality:nice, loving, understanding, but can be ferocious in battle

Rules:

1. Follow the RPG rules AT ALL TIME

2. Follow the Warrior Code AT ALL TIMES

3. No kit is allowed outside of the camp without a warrior or apprentice.

4. Stay loyal to your clan and leader, not any other clan around us.

5. If you are leader, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, deputy, or anyone important (plot line special character) and you are offline too long without an excuse, you will be replaced!

6. Not EVERY cat is pretty, beautiful, handsome, or very kind. We need the self-centered and normal -looking cats, too.

7. If you announce that your cat is pregnant you can't have the kits three seconds later!

8. Please stick to NORMAL cat names. Cats don't know what daggers are, lunar is, sugar is, etc.

9. Kits and apprentices can't be mates!! Only crushes.

10. If you have a prophecy, please go over it with me first.

11. Please be realistic! Your cat CANNOT catch 12 pieces of fresh-kill in one day, defeat 6 enemies in a row, fly, jump 17 fox-lengths, etc.

12. I know it's a lot. Bear with me here. If you have read this, please put the term "A clanmate worth gold" in your form. If it is not there I will not accept you. Sorry!

If any more questions, ASK!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:30:14 PM by ღ ♫katy719♫ ღ »
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  I will be more(ish) active due to school ending.  ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
French Horn's Wall of Words | Real pic for my avi for real people week      
(click to show/hide)

Personal Message (Offline) тαмαкι χ нαяυнι fσяєνєя

• Sub account: http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=profile;u=158860 ||| P.S: I do express my feelings in my characters. |||
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 8,504 / 462744.55 Freshkill
  • Mood: Delighted to attend, mrs. sassy.
    • Played by:
  • This person is RANDOM! For Joining one of the 8 clans ,WillowClan YOU MUST BE SO AWESOME TO EARN THIS. This member has made 30 posts in the 2012 Christmas Cookie Catastrophe event! I am one of them. This is my home. I am part of the Tribe of Falling Snow! ~Corn Maze Chaos 2012! This member get a hug from Barley, cos they're epic! Meep! :3 This person is so awesome they joined Frostclan and became awesomer!
Cat's name: Hazeltail
Rank wanted: Deputy? If not warrior
Looks: A hazel she-cat with brown stripes and light-brown patches and amber eyes
Personality: Shes sneaky, and she is very loyal
Anything else you want to tell me:
She can hide in the shadows like a wind breeze and only her bright amber eyes showing

Cat's name: Ninjapaw
Rank wanted: Apprentice
Looks: A black tom with dark-blue eyes and dark-gray paws
Personality: He loves what Hazeltail loves
Anything else you want to tell me:
He is Hazeltail's apprentice but later in the story he falls in love when he becomes a warrior ;)

Hope I get in :)
Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.
------------------------------------------------------
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB FOREVER! TAMAHARU!~~~

• Bear Killer
  • ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!! Decisive and efficient. Systematic in their approaches. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member likes Doctor Who This Member is a fan of the Final Fantasy Series This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
Hazeltail is accepted as a warrior about to be made a deputy, but you need to chage Ninjapaw's name. Sorry, but I want more realistic names. :(
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  I will be more(ish) active due to school ending.  ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
(click to show/hide)

Personal Message (Offline)

• WOLVES ROCK!!!<3Oh, you can run. You can hide. But NEVER will it work, for...
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,870 / 80163.92 Freshkill
  • OMG I love wolves. :3
  • ~2012 Screwball Squirrels! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~Warriors in Toyland! December 2011 This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! ~This member participated in the Hot Springs 2011! ~Warriors on Ice! December 2011
Cat's name: Embermist
Rank wanted: Warrior
Looks: Silver with amber rings around his eyes and amber ear tips. His paws are black and his eyes are amazing misty blue.
Personality: He is very clever and also loyal. He's quite stubborn :)
Anything else you want to tell me: He has a crush on Hazeltail  :-*

• Bear Killer
Accepted.
By the way, you're the only tom in the clan so far.   :)
(click to show/hide)

• Mice Fear Me
  • ~2012 Screwball Squirrels! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~Warriors in Toyland! December 2011 This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! ~This member participated in the Hot Springs 2011! ~Warriors on Ice! December 2011

• Bear Killer
Yeah, I put the link in my signature, but it apparently isn't working yet.
(click to show/hide)

Personal Message (Offline) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSnoopyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

• Turn again, Turn again, it's always there hunting you. My claws and fangs appear in your nightmares for I wield them as a
  • Wolf Hunter
  • Female Posts: 991 / 13906.57 Freshkill
  • I'm sexy and I know it(:
Cat's name: Bumblestripe
Rank wanted: warrior
Looks: gray with black stripes and sharp blue eyes
Personality: determined. good at hunting. flirts alot. most cats admire him.
Crush: Leafstar
Anything else you want to tell me: His parents died from monsters. He ourned for moons and he somehow became populaur. He still mourns inside but dosen't let it out.

Roses may be red, And violets may be blue, And everything was simple as that, Until I met you. You catch me when I fall, You're there when I call. I'm falling now, But you can't catch me this time. Because now I'm falling in love <3

Love is a mystery, but it wont keep you away from anything. Live your life and don't hold back from your choices.

• Bear Killer
Accepted. Does my cat know he has a crush on her?
(click to show/hide)

• Mice Fear Me

Personal Message (Offline) Dawnkit101

• if ur a badger i'll kill ya, cuz im a:
  • Badger Slayer
  • Female Posts: 685 / 6960.22 Freshkill
  • Beware my roar " mew mew!"
Name: PetalSong
Rank wanted: Med cat
apprentice: none ???
goal: to be the best med cat the clan has ever seen!
note: Parents hated her and abandoned her. The were mysteriously killed and bodies were found with cuts and scratches floating in the river. 

click it!!! Clicky!!! CLICK! EGG! PLZ!

• Badger Slayer
Occ. u like dr who WolfShadow? that's my fav show!  :-\

click it!!! Clicky!!! CLICK! EGG! PLZ!

• Mice Fear Me

• Badger Slayer

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics