WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Take a look at The Nox! An experimental group that, unlike the other Official groups, is dominated by canids!

A new pet has fallen into our shop! Meet the Cervisaurs small plant themed reptiles.

human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Midnightclan.we'll be waiting, at the stroke of midnight.

Personal Message (Offline) ƧĦΔƬƬЄЯЄƉ - inactive

• GET THE LUMP AWAY FROM MEH! Im a
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,642 / 53903.96 Freshkill
  • ღJAYFEATHERღ IS MINE,BACK OFF!~formerly heartstar
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!!

• Pirate Hunter
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!!

Personal Message (Offline) leopard

• Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 10,073 / 8689.39 Freshkill
  • runnin down to the riptide
  • This member plays a Sunguard of SunClan This member roleplays a Quartermaster of The Skulls This member is Sunclan's thread/reply ninja!
got a long list of ex-lovers
THEY'LL TELL YOU I'M INSANE !
vanillatwilight + quinton + kyra

• Pirate Hunter

Bluepool4ever

• Loner

• Pirate Hunter
thats wat i went lol for *cocks head* man im wide awake, and on sunday me b-day but partys tmrw

• Pirate Hunter

Personal Message (Offline) lulu111

• The wild she cat
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,990 / 25422.56 Freshkill
  • i love the colour blue
<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a><br>

Free runner
Free to run all I like
Friends in many place

bottom picture done by me

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite