Feralfront is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, and virtual pet site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Thanks to everyone's hard work, all the groups got over 10,000 points. As a reward, The Exiles and ColouredClan have both gained frontboard status, and Skyclan and The Dominion are both still up front.

That marks the end of the Living Legends plot for now! Look forward to more in the future as we work with members to build a sitewide plot that everyone can enjoy.

april gathering | rules & how-to | latest threads | pet shop

Magma Fireferras are here, via shop or quest, and Ghost Snowferra have been temp released in light of multiple Remembrance Days.

Midnightclan.we'll be waiting, at the stroke of midnight.

Personal Message (Offline) ƧĦΔƬƬЄЯЄƉ - inactive

• GET THE LUMP AWAY FROM MEH! Im a
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,655 / 53903.96 Silver
  • ღJAYFEATHERღ IS MINE,BACK OFF!~formerly heartstar
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior!

• Pirate Hunter
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior!

• Pirate Hunter

Bluepool4ever

• Loner

• Pirate Hunter
thats wat i went lol for *cocks head* man im wide awake, and on sunday me b-day but partys tmrw

• Pirate Hunter

Personal Message (Offline) lulu111

• The wild she cat
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,990 / 25422.56 Silver
  • i love the colour blue
<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a><br>

Free runner
Free to run all I like
Friends in many place

bottom picture done by me

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

View our privacy policy.

Donate to Feral Front today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite