WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG has a Virtual Pet Game! Join and adopt a kit. Then make your kit request. Event Kit Request Page HERE.

*****NEW: Stars Vs. Shadows! Cats in the forest are divided; it is time for war. Join the epic battle of good vs. evil and earn a rare kit in the process. Are you a Star, or a Shadow??*****

Easter Activity: Easter Egg Hunt! Make 30 posts and earn a rare kitten of rainbow colours!

Pokemon Warriors 4: Earn a Mew-Cat Hybrid kitten. And a Kit Growing/Earning Event--Pool Party in a Snowstorm! And: Gem Kits! Also, join Daily Goals, to earn daily rewards and level up/grow your pets!

Click HERE for a list of all events giving out special pets.

Badge Event 3/9/2014: Silverpelt's Edge: Fight for your team--Bluestar's Alliance or Firestar's Army. ANYONE can jump in. You can also Chat about the Firestar's Army vs. Bluestar's alliance fight.

Humans renovate SolsticeClan's camp! TidalClan moves!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Midnightclan.we'll be waiting, at the stroke of midnight.

Personal Message (Offline) ƧĦΔƬƬЄЯЄƉ - inactive

• GET THE LUMP AWAY FROM MEH! Im a
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,643 / 53947.96 Freshkill
  • ღJAYFEATHERღ IS MINE,BACK OFF!~formerly heartstar
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!!

Personal Message (Offline) ฿ü is pǝssǝssoԀ

• -- "It's not called being Gay, it's called being FABULOUS!" ~PewDiePie --
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 15,255 / 175646.34 Freshkill
  • -- Ellos Pewdie, I have been waiting for you --
  • This Member is a close Clanmate of Blue This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member won the gold medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! You are an official member of Meadowclan! This member has been active on the site for over a year! you are a member of nightclan ~*~This person is a proud member of Shadow clan- The Next Generation! This person has a cat in DuSkClAn! This member is considered amazing by Slenderman, that purrson behind you for all members of the royal empire Thanks for being for being my buddy! (Aka. You're on my buddy list!) You are part of Lionclan This member is a fan of the amazing webshow Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! This person is a member of ParanormalClan This Member is Close Friends to Ramen Elric?! This member is good friends with Inspiration This member plays a possition in TempleClan! for all my buds c: This member RPs in The Amazon This member has a High Postion in MaskClan! This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the silver medal in Warrior Olympics 2012!

• Pirate Hunter
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!!

Personal Message (Offline) leopard

• " she was wearing white "
  • Wolves Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 9,543 / 52002.42 Freshkill
  • " and robins egg blue "
  • This member plays a Phoenix Knight of SunClan Dallen, a cute black tom-kit owned and loved by this member! you attended piney's swag birthday party!

• Space Ship Hunter
  • This Member is a close Clanmate of Blue This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member won the gold medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! You are an official member of Meadowclan! This member has been active on the site for over a year! you are a member of nightclan ~*~This person is a proud member of Shadow clan- The Next Generation! This person has a cat in DuSkClAn! This member is considered amazing by Slenderman, that purrson behind you for all members of the royal empire Thanks for being for being my buddy! (Aka. You're on my buddy list!) You are part of Lionclan This member is a fan of the amazing webshow Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! This person is a member of ParanormalClan This Member is Close Friends to Ramen Elric?! This member is good friends with Inspiration This member plays a possition in TempleClan! for all my buds c: This member RPs in The Amazon This member has a High Postion in MaskClan! This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the silver medal in Warrior Olympics 2012!

• Pirate Hunter

• Space Ship Hunter

• Space Ship Hunter

• Pirate Hunter
thats wat i went lol for *cocks head* man im wide awake, and on sunday me b-day but partys tmrw

• Space Ship Hunter

• Pirate Hunter

• Space Ship Hunter

Personal Message (Offline) lulu111

• The wild she cat
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,990 / 25422.56 Freshkill
  • i love the colour blue
<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a><br>

Free runner
Free to run all I like
Friends in many place

bottom picture done by me

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics