WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: A Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Cinderspeck of SnowClan is here... waiting.(p)

Personal Message (Offline) french horn

• I should be practicing right now...
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,726 / 1383.43 Freshkill
  • ...but I'm on the computer instead.
  • ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!! Decisive and efficient. Systematic in their approaches. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member likes Doctor Who This Member is a fan of the Final Fantasy Series This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
Hi!

People allowed here: coolcatgirl, Snowyfur, Rosestar, Simply Radical
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 05:38:18 PM by ღ ♫katy719♫ ღ »
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  I will be more(ish) active due to school ending.  ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
French Horn's Wall of Words | Real pic for my avi for real people week      
(click to show/hide)

Personal Message (Offline) Elmntal

• ✿ Generation 37: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your signature or on any forum and add 1 to the number
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,784 / 61155.05 Freshkill
  • I am active once more!!!
  • Air, an adorable male Persian!  These longhaired cats are often considered the posh royalty of the feline world. This person loves animals! Meeoowww♥ This member has made 30 posts in the 2013 Circus! This member has joined 10 FanClans! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This Person donated to the Warrior Cats Paper
Take this quiz!

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Spread the Fail Whale!!!...
 Or you will fail!!!

Personal Message (Offline) tahoma1

• I'm the leader of Frostclan,and Tropiclan! and I hate to tell ya but I'm a
  • Dog Killer
  • Female Posts: 811 / 12186.15 Freshkill
  • Churu churu churu payapa
~tahoma1~
sushi makes the world go round
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█
████████████████▌▀▀██▀▀
█████▄███████████▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
hey look its a none fail whale!But even know it doesnt fail its still not a whale.Its a non fail whale
-------♥♥------ Put This
----♥♥-♥♥---- Ribbon
---♥♥---♥♥--- On Your
---♥♥---♥♥--- Page If
---♥♥---♥♥--- You're
----♥♥-♥♥---- Against
-----♥♥♥------ Animal         
----♥♥-♥♥---- Abuse.
---♥♥---♥♥-thx u

• Bear Killer
  • ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!! Decisive and efficient. Systematic in their approaches. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member likes Doctor Who This Member is a fan of the Final Fantasy Series This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
tahoma 1: didn't you hear? PRIVATE! sorry. :D

Coolcatgirl: Did you see under my username? That's to you! WOW! First post!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  I will be more(ish) active due to school ending.  ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
(click to show/hide)

• Dog Killer
~tahoma1~
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█
████████████████▌▀▀██▀▀
█████▄███████████▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
hey look its a none fail whale!But even know it doesnt fail its still not a whale.Its a non fail whale
-------♥♥------ Put This
----♥♥-♥♥---- Ribbon
---♥♥---♥♥--- On Your
---♥♥---♥♥--- Page If
---♥♥---♥♥--- You're
----♥♥-♥♥---- Against
-----♥♥♥------ Animal         
----♥♥-♥♥---- Abuse.
---♥♥---♥♥-thx u

• Bear Killer
(click to show/hide)

• Dog Killer
~tahoma1~
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█
████████████████▌▀▀██▀▀
█████▄███████████▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
-------♥♥------ Put This
----♥♥-♥♥---- Ribbon
---♥♥---♥♥--- On Your
---♥♥---♥♥--- Page If
---♥♥---♥♥--- You're
----♥♥-♥♥---- Against
-----♥♥♥------ Animal         
----♥♥-♥♥---- Abuse.
---♥♥---♥♥-thx u

• Bear Killer
(click to show/hide)

• ✿ Generation 37: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your signature or on any forum and add 1 to the number
  • Bear Killer
  • Air, an adorable male Persian!  These longhaired cats are often considered the posh royalty of the feline world. This person loves animals! Meeoowww♥ This member has made 30 posts in the 2013 Circus! This member has joined 10 FanClans! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This Person donated to the Warrior Cats Paper
Take this quiz!

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
 Or you will fail!!!

• Bear Killer
Did you bookmark this? I want to talk to you when whenever I can, but you never respond.  :'(
(click to show/hide)

• Bear Killer
Take this quiz!

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
 Or you will fail!!!

• Bear Killer
Take this quiz!

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
 Or you will fail!!!

• Bear Killer
(click to show/hide)

• Bear Killer
Take this quiz!

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
 Or you will fail!!!

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics