WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG has a Virtual Pet Game! Join and adopt a kit. Then make your kit request. Event Kit Request Page HERE.

*****NEW: Stars Vs. Shadows! Cats in the forest are divided; it is time for war. Join the epic battle of good vs. evil and earn a rare kit in the process. Are you a Star, or a Shadow??*****

Easter Activity: Easter Egg Hunt! Make 30 posts and earn a rare kitten of rainbow colours!

Pokemon Warriors 4: Earn a Mew-Cat Hybrid kitten. And a Kit Growing/Earning Event--Pool Party in a Snowstorm! And: Gem Kits! Also, join Daily Goals, to earn daily rewards and level up/grow your pets!

Click HERE for a list of all events giving out special pets.

Badge Event 3/9/2014: Silverpelt's Edge: Fight for your team--Bluestar's Alliance or Firestar's Army. ANYONE can jump in. You can also Chat about the Firestar's Army vs. Bluestar's alliance fight.

Humans renovate SolsticeClan's camp! TidalClan moves!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

How do you change your username color and font?

spots

• Loner
I've seen lots of people with colourful usernames and some even fancy. Can someone help me out? How do you do that?

Personal Message (Offline) ``rowan ydg?!

• this can't, we won't know...
  • Monster Killer
  • Genderqueer / Non-binary Posts: 2,761 / 45550.14 Freshkill
  • this is not what it is
  • This member makes advanced RP posts! This person plays or has played an Undertaker of Wretchedclan This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member is british and proud! This player RPs one or more members of the Hushedcall Family Tree This person believes in LGBT rights to love
Hey there!
It's actually really easy :).
Here is a good site to use for fonts. To use the font type the text you want into the top box then copy the font you would like and paste it into the name box in account settings.
Here is another good website for symbols.
For a coloured display name this site is really good. Just choose the colours you want and put the text you want into the large box. Make you sure you only copy the hex codes and nothing else, though.

I hope that helps!

spots

• Loner
Thank you so much! I completely understand so no need to worry ^.^ You are amazing!

Personal Message (Offline) ``rowan ydg?!

• this can't, we won't know...
  • Monster Killer
  • Genderqueer / Non-binary Posts: 2,761 / 45550.14 Freshkill
  • this is not what it is
  • This member makes advanced RP posts! This person plays or has played an Undertaker of Wretchedclan This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member is british and proud! This player RPs one or more members of the Hushedcall Family Tree This person believes in LGBT rights to love

Personal Message (Offline) Sorrelwhisper [is Auburn]

• "Without hope we cannot dream." ~ Bernie Taupin
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Unspecified Posts: 6,419 / 30200.74 Freshkill
  • PLEASE USE PRONOUN ZEE/THEY.
  • This member plays the Panacea of ElderClan! This member is a music lover! This member has pride! This certifies that Crystall rules over this member. o3o This member is against bullying. This member believes in equality for LGBTQA individuals. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events Splashy loves this member<33 this member uses GIMP to make graphics! this member uses photoshop Elements to make graphics! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! Switchy loves this person! This member plays a high position in ClanClan! This member has created a silver fanClan! This member has the Aries Zodiac sign! This member loves The Beatles! <3 This member is being rewarded for being the Best Leader Ever! This person won Best Fantasy Roleplay in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person is one of Shoka's best friends! This member is a Christian and loves Jesus! i AM GIVING THIS BADG TO ALL STAF. This member plays a high position in StarlightClan! This member has a dog/wolf as their fursona. Crystall loves you so much she actually BOTHERED to make this for you <33 this member IS LOVED BY EPICA This member is british and proud! This person believes in LGBT rights to love This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member is learning genetics from one of the site's geneticists! This member has collected the gold level items! This member works for the SCN This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! ~This member participated in our Pool Party Event of Summer 2011! This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 911! This member makes advanced RP posts!
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

Please vote for STARLIGHTCLAN in the FANCLAN CONTEST!

character gallery -Design my profile - 10,000 FK reward!

please use pronoun "zee" or "they" thanks.

Also if I'm inactive I'm working towards living my dream and sharing my passion!!!

Hunterstrike for week

Personal Message (Offline) Sorrelwhisper [is Auburn]

• "Without hope we cannot dream." ~ Bernie Taupin
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Unspecified Posts: 6,419 / 30200.74 Freshkill
  • PLEASE USE PRONOUN ZEE/THEY.
  • This member plays the Panacea of ElderClan! This member is a music lover! This member has pride! This certifies that Crystall rules over this member. o3o This member is against bullying. This member believes in equality for LGBTQA individuals. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events Splashy loves this member<33 this member uses GIMP to make graphics! this member uses photoshop Elements to make graphics! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! Switchy loves this person! This member plays a high position in ClanClan! This member has created a silver fanClan! This member has the Aries Zodiac sign! This member loves The Beatles! <3 This member is being rewarded for being the Best Leader Ever! This person won Best Fantasy Roleplay in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person is one of Shoka's best friends! This member is a Christian and loves Jesus! i AM GIVING THIS BADG TO ALL STAF. This member plays a high position in StarlightClan! This member has a dog/wolf as their fursona. Crystall loves you so much she actually BOTHERED to make this for you <33 this member IS LOVED BY EPICA This member is british and proud! This person believes in LGBT rights to love This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member is learning genetics from one of the site's geneticists! This member has collected the gold level items! This member works for the SCN This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! ~This member participated in our Pool Party Event of Summer 2011! This member screencapped their postcount or average post at 911! This member makes advanced RP posts!
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

Please vote for STARLIGHTCLAN in the FANCLAN CONTEST!

character gallery -Design my profile - 10,000 FK reward!

please use pronoun "zee" or "they" thanks.

Also if I'm inactive I'm working towards living my dream and sharing my passion!!!

Hunterstrike for week

irishwarrior

• Loner
Try Colorpicker.com for colors as well. All you have to do is drag the circle around and copy and paste the codes in.

This site is good for symbols, too. grownupgeek.com/myspace-html-character You copy and paste those into your display name.

Hope I helped!

iRish

Personal Message (Offline) ѕ¢αяєтяσѕє.

• Dry lightning cracks across the skies. Those storm clouds gather in her eyes. Her daddy was a mean old mister. Mama was an angel in the ground. The weather man called for a twister. She prayed blow it down...
  • Badger Slayer
  • Female Posts: 699 / 12411.41 Freshkill
  • Cheese
  •  Thanks for being my buddy! ice-skating pic You are a member of the Tribe of the Setting Sun! Just say cat lover This person either fought with Unison or against him in taking down the clans!
What do you mean by hex codes? I've never done this before so...I'm gonna be asking a few questions.... ^_^

Zimbaya ;3

• Loner
Hex codes are basically a bunch of color codes. Once you have your text code, paste it onto Notepad and erase all the bits that aren't #u8313 or something like that. If you want a gradient name, you have to put a space and a coma inbetween each one, like this-
*what you hex code should look like if you did it right*

#3513, #3231, #8j5125, etc

Personal Message (Offline) ѕ¢αяєтяσѕє.

• Dry lightning cracks across the skies. Those storm clouds gather in her eyes. Her daddy was a mean old mister. Mama was an angel in the ground. The weather man called for a twister. She prayed blow it down...
  • Badger Slayer
  • Female Posts: 699 / 12411.41 Freshkill
  • Cheese
  •  Thanks for being my buddy! ice-skating pic You are a member of the Tribe of the Setting Sun! Just say cat lover This person either fought with Unison or against him in taking down the clans!

Personal Message (Offline) ~tкt

• I am now (kinda) on. Anyways ima
  • Fox Slayer
  • Female Posts: 512 / 18873.32 Freshkill
  • Yeah Im awesome ^-^ !
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^ NANANANANANANANA Go bengal cats ! :) for loyal dark wing warriors for cats who love kits for being crazy to cats who are loyal to star clan
#F060FB]๔, #AD99F6]๏, #69D1F0]ภ, #8371E5]ย, #9D11DA]t, #7C31E5]к, #5B50F0]ค, #517EDE]t, #46ACCB]

is this wht it looks like?
Drawings...art...yeah.

Look at it and worship....

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write the word red into the box below.:

Templates list

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics