WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: Zombie hordes in The Nox, a Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

How do you change your username color and font?

spots

• Loner
I've seen lots of people with colourful usernames and some even fancy. Can someone help me out? How do you do that?

Personal Message (Offline) silverdonkey

• professional swot
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,978 / 45550.14 Freshkill
  • This member makes advanced RP posts! This person plays or has played an Undertaker of Wretchedclan This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member is british and proud! This person believes in LGBT rights to love
Hey there!
It's actually really easy :).
Here is a good site to use for fonts. To use the font type the text you want into the top box then copy the font you would like and paste it into the name box in account settings.
Here is another good website for symbols.
For a coloured display name this site is really good. Just choose the colours you want and put the text you want into the large box. Make you sure you only copy the hex codes and nothing else, though.

I hope that helps!

[  happiness, more or less  ]

spots

• Loner
Thank you so much! I completely understand so no need to worry ^.^ You are amazing!

Personal Message (Offline) silverdonkey

• professional swot
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,978 / 45550.14 Freshkill
  • This member makes advanced RP posts! This person plays or has played an Undertaker of Wretchedclan This member has participated in the 2013 Character Development Challenge! This member is british and proud! This person believes in LGBT rights to love

Personal Message (Offline) Sorrelwhisper [is Auburn]

• "Without hope we cannot dream." ~ Bernie Taupin
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Unspecified Posts: 6,463 / 30200.74 Freshkill
  • PLEASE USE PRONOUN ZEE/THEY.
  • This member plays the Panacea of ElderClan! This member is a music lover! This member has pride! This certifies that Crystall rules over this member. o3o This member is against bullying. This member believes in equality for LGBTQA individuals. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events Splashy loves this member<33
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

Please vote for STARLIGHTCLAN in the FANCLAN CONTEST!

character gallery -Design my profile - 10,000 FK reward!

please use pronoun "zee" or "they" thanks.

Also if I'm inactive I'm working towards living my dream and sharing my passion!!!

Hunterstrike for week

Personal Message (Offline) Sorrelwhisper [is Auburn]

• "Without hope we cannot dream." ~ Bernie Taupin
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Unspecified Posts: 6,463 / 30200.74 Freshkill
  • PLEASE USE PRONOUN ZEE/THEY.
  • This member plays the Panacea of ElderClan! This member is a music lover! This member has pride! This certifies that Crystall rules over this member. o3o This member is against bullying. This member believes in equality for LGBTQA individuals. This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events Splashy loves this member<33
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

Please vote for STARLIGHTCLAN in the FANCLAN CONTEST!

character gallery -Design my profile - 10,000 FK reward!

please use pronoun "zee" or "they" thanks.

Also if I'm inactive I'm working towards living my dream and sharing my passion!!!

Hunterstrike for week

irishwarrior

• Loner
Try Colorpicker.com for colors as well. All you have to do is drag the circle around and copy and paste the codes in.

This site is good for symbols, too. grownupgeek.com/myspace-html-character You copy and paste those into your display name.

Hope I helped!

iRish

Personal Message (Offline) ѕ¢αяєтяσѕє.

• Dry lightning cracks across the skies. Those storm clouds gather in her eyes. Her daddy was a mean old mister. Mama was an angel in the ground. The weather man called for a twister. She prayed blow it down...
  • Badger Slayer
  • Female Posts: 699 / 12411.41 Freshkill
  • Cheese
  •  Thanks for being my buddy! ice-skating pic You are a member of the Tribe of the Setting Sun! Just say cat lover This person either fought with Unison or against him in taking down the clans!
What do you mean by hex codes? I've never done this before so...I'm gonna be asking a few questions.... ^_^

Zimbaya ;3

• Loner
Hex codes are basically a bunch of color codes. Once you have your text code, paste it onto Notepad and erase all the bits that aren't #u8313 or something like that. If you want a gradient name, you have to put a space and a coma inbetween each one, like this-
*what you hex code should look like if you did it right*

#3513, #3231, #8j5125, etc

Personal Message (Offline) ѕ¢αяєтяσѕє.

• Dry lightning cracks across the skies. Those storm clouds gather in her eyes. Her daddy was a mean old mister. Mama was an angel in the ground. The weather man called for a twister. She prayed blow it down...
  • Badger Slayer
  • Female Posts: 699 / 12411.41 Freshkill
  • Cheese
  •  Thanks for being my buddy! ice-skating pic You are a member of the Tribe of the Setting Sun! Just say cat lover This person either fought with Unison or against him in taking down the clans!

Personal Message (Offline) tкt

• I am now (kinda) on. Anyways ima
  • Badger Slayer
  • Female Posts: 612 / 22988.84 Freshkill
  • вєƒσяє уσυя נυ∂gє мє, мαкє ѕυяє уσυя'є ⓟⓔⓡⓕⓔⓒⓣ
  • Cleo, a calico she-kit owned and loved by ·.·★ ๔๏ภยtкคt ★·.·! This player is friends with ❀zєℓ∂α ∂яєαм❀ ^^^^^^^^^^^ NANANANANANANANA Go bengal cats ! :) for loyal dark wing warriors for being crazy to cats who are loyal to star clan
#F060FB]๔, #AD99F6]๏, #69D1F0]ภ, #8371E5]ย, #9D11DA]t, #7C31E5]к, #5B50F0]ค, #517EDE]t, #46ACCB]

is this wht it looks like?

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write this nonsense word in the box below: zunzun:

Templates list

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics