WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: A Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

The Adventures of Moonkit

Personal Message (Offline)

• ▲ yoυ ѕorт oғ ѕтarт тнιnĸιng anyтнιng'ѕ poѕѕιвle ιғ yoυ've goт enoυgн nerve ▲
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,346 / 40017.01 Freshkill
Moonkit stared out at the camp. Two days ago, she was rescued from a fox's lair and taken to the Hawkclan camp. She didn't know who she was, or where she came from. And no one else knew either.

yoυ   ѕorт   oғ   ѕтarт   тнιnĸιng   anyтнιng'ѕ   poѕѕιвle   ιғ   yoυ've   goт   enoυgн   nerve

Faelen

• Loner
A newly made apprentice, Tidalpaw,  padded up to her in the den. Nudging her gently with his paw, he mewed,"Hello, im Tidalpaw", and smiled

• Bear Killer

yoυ   ѕorт   oғ   ѕтarт   тнιnĸιng   anyтнιng'ѕ   poѕѕιвle   ιғ   yoυ've   goт   enoυgн   nerve

Faelen

• Loner

Personal Message (Offline) ғaтнøмeѕѕ ? !

• I'm the best at what I do, which in this case is being a
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,884 / 20329.86 Freshkill
  • HazeClan Co-Leader ~MONSTER HOUSE 2012!~
Ashkit pounced onto RabbitCloud and attacked her tail. "Ashkit, I need a break. maybe later," she meowed. Nobody wants to play, Ashkit thought sadly.

• Bear Killer
"Nice to meet you too, Tidalpaw," said Moonkit.  "Can I introduce you to my friend Ashkit?"

• Monster Chaser

Faelen

• Loner

• Bear Killer
"So, who feels up to sneaking out of camp?" asked Moonkit quietly.

Faelen

• Loner

• Bear Killer
"Come on, then!" Moonkit said with excitment in her eyes.

• Monster Chaser

• Bear Killer

Faelen

• Loner
Tidalpaw followed her out, looking behind him to make sure no other cat was watching

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics