WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG NEWS: The Tribe of Rushing Water hosts a world soccer cup that is open to everyone! RiverClan is having a meteor shower! While the weather is nice the Covenant is having a picnic!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

The Death Scythes {RP Thread}

Personal Message (Offline) Aurora42

• Wolf Hunter
  • Female Posts: 883 / 12300.16 Freshkill
  • This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
OOC: Can I have Luna? And what does she look like?

Ghost watched the squirming kits happily.

Personal Message (Offline) roxy lalonde !?

• obsessed with roxy lalonde
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 11,951 / 311433.04 Freshkill
  • cosplaaaaay
  • This User Is A Loyal To Amy's Chat For my little lovelies~ Careheart loves this person!:D A Badge For Fans Of Dead Fantasy, A Game About When Dead or Alive Meets Final Fa Fans Of Xion Of Kingdom Hearts Supporters Of Sora x Namine This member is a Kingdom Hearts Fan! ~This member participated in the Hot Springs 2011!
(click to show/hide)
doctr rolals in teh hoes
whatcha prob baeb?

wishing my old friends would say hello one last time :(

• Wolf Hunter
OOC: I'd love to take Luna, and maybe even Grace if that's ok! :) They're adorable! I can't wait to see silver's kits

• Zombie Slayer
  • cosplaaaaay
  • This User Is A Loyal To Amy's Chat For my little lovelies~ Careheart loves this person!:D A Badge For Fans Of Dead Fantasy, A Game About When Dead or Alive Meets Final Fa Fans Of Xion Of Kingdom Hearts Supporters Of Sora x Namine This member is a Kingdom Hearts Fan! ~This member participated in the Hot Springs 2011!
doctr rolals in teh hoes
whatcha prob baeb?

• Wolf Hunter
Luna tumbles after Grace, swiping at her sister's tail.

OOC: Thanks so much! Yay!

• Zombie Slayer
  • cosplaaaaay
Paris ran ahead, smiling.

Tigger dodged Blood and chased after her kits.
doctr rolals in teh hoes
whatcha prob baeb?

Personal Message (Offline) нιєραиα σνєѕ мυѕι¢

• Tell Obama to step aside, 'cause I'm a
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,567 / 43857.74 Freshkill
  • I'm in love with animals. :P
OOC: I'll take Moon.

Season glanced at Ghost, dipping her head respectfully in return. She waited for an answer from Silver.

• Zombie Slayer
  • cosplaaaaay
doctr rolals in teh hoes
whatcha prob baeb?

Personal Message (Offline) ɴxɪʏ is gone, sorry.

• I'm gone now, bye. :(
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,305 / 0.05 Freshkill
  • I'm gone now, bye.
  • This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! Bonfire Fall 2011 {1} This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior!
OOC: Aroura can RP one and Emma can RP one. I want Darkness That Swallows Pride!

(click to show/hide)

IC:

Darkness meowed and suckled.

Silver purred. "This one is Darkness That Swallows Pride." she meowed pointing to the black one. "This is Moon That Kills Owls." she meowed pointing to the silver one. "And the youngest one is Sun That Lights The World." she mewed pointing to the golden one. She purred with pride. "Their perfect.." she whispered..

Blood purred and chuckled as a kit ran into him. "Kits these days..." he muttered trying to sound cross but failed at it.

Try Black Moon Pack too!

Faintkit
Join this Clan! You won't regret it!
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=379182.msg10636220#msg10636220

Personal Message (Offline) нιєραиα σνєѕ мυѕι¢

• Tell Obama to step aside, 'cause I'm a
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,567 / 43857.74 Freshkill
  • I'm in love with animals. :P
Season blinked softly down at the three young kits. They were so... tiny. So cute. The giving a life was all a mystery to her, and she was certain she would never experience the joy of having kits."They're beautiful." She smiled to Silver a small, rare smile. She dipped her head, turning and leaping out the window that was always open. She sat on a tall pillar, looking up at the moon. The silver disc washed light over her, contrasting her true fur colors. Her eyes reflected the light, making that stunning blue even more vibrant.

• Wolf Hunter
OOC: I'd like Moon that Kills Owl! Thanks so much, she's gorgeous.

Ghost backs away silently from the adoring mother, and smiled at Season. At least this was something that every cat in the anti-clan could enjoy; new kits. They always brought promise of good fortune, and she was pleased with her work. She gathered the scattered herbs to replace them in her pouch.

Personal Message (Offline) ɴxɪʏ is gone, sorry.

• I'm gone now, bye. :(
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,305 / 0.05 Freshkill
  • I'm gone now, bye.
  • This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! Bonfire Fall 2011 {1} This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior!
"Thank you Ghost." she murmured quietly as she gazed down at her kits. "Owl, Darkness and Sun. Perfect.." she mumbled quietly thinking of River and how much Darkness looked like him. Darkness was a female, Owl and Sun were both males. "I love you Owl, Darkness and Sun." she whispered quietly.
Darkness mewed quietly as if to respond to her mother.
Blood sighed.

Try Black Moon Pack too!

Faintkit
Join this Clan! You won't regret it!
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=379182.msg10636220#msg10636220

• Wolf Hunter
OOC: My first tom cat to RP! :D

Ghost smiled again at the loving mother. "It was a pleasure," she meowed quietly. She examined the kits from afar as the squirmed and curled against their mother's sides. These innocent, unblemished souls would become scarred, ugly, and bloodstained soon enough, she thought to herself. It was the fate of any Death Scythe.

Owl pressed closer to the warmth of his mother, searching blindly for a nipple to latch unto.

• Zombie Slayer
  • cosplaaaaay
doctr rolals in teh hoes
whatcha prob baeb?

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics