Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

character generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | latest threads

New Girl! (Sign up and roleplay) {Open to all}

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) --D-a-r-k---S-o-u-l-s--

• PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME THREAD INVITES
  • Killer Zombie!!!
  • Male Posts: 54,961 / 1169714.73 Freshkill
  • YOU HAVE DIED
  • ♪ Your a friend of Dreamer ♪ You are a friend of/RP with RainFire97! This person is liked by Fading Echoes! Yay! This Person plays a Medic of Spartan Black team!

Personal Message (Offline) neĸorιoт

• #nekolookhereplease
  • Miss Universe
  • Female Posts: 32,832 / 650856.96 Freshkill
  • bite me... i'm different. <3
  • This Person Is A H3ll Camp Member Just for someone who is a Beast Lover was evil one or more times This person is an awesome friend to either Sandyheart:) or kinkz For those who joined Nakumora High
❝  hey there beautiful! smile for me, it looks good on you. ❞

❝ darling , won't you smile? ❞

• Killer Zombie!!!
  • YOU HAVE DIED
  • ♪ Your a friend of Dreamer ♪ You are a friend of/RP with RainFire97! This person is liked by Fading Echoes! Yay! This Person plays a Medic of Spartan Black team!

• #nekolookhereplease
  • Miss Universe
  • This Person Is A H3ll Camp Member Just for someone who is a Beast Lover was evil one or more times This person is an awesome friend to either Sandyheart:) or kinkz For those who joined Nakumora High

• Killer Zombie!!!
  • YOU HAVE DIED
"Cool." The bell to go to the next class rang, "I'll see you later." he exclaimed as he went to his next class.

• #nekolookhereplease
  • Miss Universe
Alex giggled and waved. She stood up and picked up her stuff. Leaving the hat on. She shook her head and headed to her next class.

• Killer Zombie!!!
  • YOU HAVE DIED

• #nekolookhereplease
  • Miss Universe
Alex sat in class bored and tired. She may have been the new student. But getting introduce to everyone at every class was getting old.

• Killer Zombie!!!
  • YOU HAVE DIED

• #nekolookhereplease
  • Miss Universe

• Killer Zombie!!!
  • YOU HAVE DIED

• #nekolookhereplease
  • Miss Universe
Alex walked to her locker. She put her stuff in her bookbag. She grabbed her ipod and pulled her earsphones in. She slung her bookbag over her shoulders. She glanced in the mirror she had in her locker. She checked to see how her hair looked and to make sure the hat was on right. She quickly fixed her hair and shut her locker. She sighed happily and headed out of the school listening to her music.

• Killer Zombie!!!
  • YOU HAVE DIED

• #nekolookhereplease
  • Miss Universe
Alex smiled and shook her head. As she pulled out her earphones and started playing the music. She wrapped the earphones around her ipod and put the ipod in her back pocket. "Lie" she said.

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite