Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new creature has stumbled into the virtual pet game! Buy one in the Pet shop or earn one in our newest event!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Angels and Demons. Who shall win the war? ( sign up and rp thread)

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) нσσωѕιє

• Sanity? Never heard of it!
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,519 / 86895.25 Freshkill
  • Bleach, best anime ever.
  • BFF's foreves This player is a member of Maybe It's time to fight back!! this member plays a position in Flowerclan! This member won the silver medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! ~StarClan vs. Dark Forest 2012!~ This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in The Great Rat Attack 2!
The demons and angels fight for survival. They do not surrender, they do not cower in fear. They train in their schools. They are all average teens, with dark or light secrets. There are different demons, some are weak, strong, or deadly. Here are a few of these types. Prepare yourself, for the war!!!

Death demons- kill with just one touch.
Strangle demons- kill with their bare hands.
Rage demons- rare demons that are obsorbed in killing and love to do it.
Vampire demons- demons that act like vampires. They kill with their fangs and drink the blood.
Shadow demons- lurk in the shadows and kill with stealth. Usually they use knives to slit throats.
Magic demons- Kill with magic
Fighter demons-Most demons are fighter demons. Fight with weapons.
Shifter demons- kill by shape-shifting.
Runner demons-  swift killers.

Angels- Good angels that fight against the demons.
 Dark angels- evil angels that fight with the demons.
Fallen Angels-Angels that rebeled against god. Evil angels that were thrown out of heaven.

Characters
(click to show/hide)

Forum
(click to show/hide)
choose a demon. Or an angel. And fight in this war!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:18:15 PM by DappleThroat »

Look at me...I'm FABULOUS!!

"I wasn't supposed to like Izaya. Well who the f*ck came up with that idea!"

Personal Message (Offline) The 10th Doctor

• I'm so old, I have taken mercy on so many souls. My two hearts burn with a raging fire that won't stop. I will keep on running and I will be a
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 12,893 / 355114.25 Freshkill
  • Time Travel, Surfing and rainbows are brilliant.
  • This person loves Doctor Who! Friend of WhovianLove This person has been awarded and honorary TARDIS because they know The Doctor. You are Neon's Clanmate, So Your Awesome This person is a whovian! you love derpy, therefor you get this i love derpy hooves badge :) Your pawsome BRONY
I am In love with:
Supernatural
Doctor Who
My Little Pony
Walking Dead
Gravity Falls
Psych
Pretty Little Liars
Adventure Time
Sherlock
Bones
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Mentally Dating Sam Winchester, The 10th Doctor, Carl Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Castiel, Grover Underwood, Seeley Booth Spider-Man, John Waston and Shawn Spencer

• Pirate Hunter
  • BFF's foreves This player is a member of Maybe It's time to fight back!! this member plays a position in Flowerclan! This member won the silver medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! ~StarClan vs. Dark Forest 2012!~ This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in The Great Rat Attack 2!
yes plz join. My characters forum:

Name- Vindictus Night
Good or Evil- Evil
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Crush//Girlfriend- Looking
Demon or Angel- Demon
Type of Demon- Rage demon
Personality- Why ruin the fun?
Looks-
History- Leader of the Demons.
Rp sample- Vindictus surveyed the training area. He called for two demons. "We need more students." He said, telling them to go.

Personal Message (Offline) The 10th Doctor

• I'm so old, I have taken mercy on so many souls. My two hearts burn with a raging fire that won't stop. I will keep on running and I will be a
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 12,893 / 355114.25 Freshkill
  • Time Travel, Surfing and rainbows are brilliant.
  • This person loves Doctor Who! Friend of WhovianLove This person has been awarded and honorary TARDIS because they know The Doctor. You are Neon's Clanmate, So Your Awesome This person is a whovian! you love derpy, therefor you get this i love derpy hooves badge :) Your pawsome BRONY
Name- Nicky Harding
Good or Evil-  Evil
Age- 17 almost 18
Gender- Female
Demon or Angel- Angle
Personality- Fun, Loves animals.
Looks- Long, brown/ blond hair
History-

Name- Alex Raven
Female!
Looking
Demon
Good
Personality- serious but kind and loving
Looks: Regular strait long hair that's blond/white

Name- Lauren Jones
Good or Evil-  Evil
Age- 18 almost 19
Gender- Female
Demon or Angel- Demon
Personality- Stealth, good at blending and fighting.
Looks- SHORT black hair
History-
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:24:06 PM by Inkstar »
I am In love with:
Supernatural
Doctor Who
My Little Pony
Walking Dead
Gravity Falls
Psych
Pretty Little Liars
Adventure Time
Sherlock
Bones
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Mentally Dating Sam Winchester, The 10th Doctor, Carl Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Castiel, Grover Underwood, Seeley Booth Spider-Man, John Waston and Shawn Spencer

• Pirate Hunter
What kind of demons are thet? And If they are evil they work with the demons. If they are good. They work with angels.

Personal Message (Offline) ѕĸyғlιgнтee

• Meep
  • Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,820 / 148868.86 Freshkill
  • I'm so FOB
  • This member makes advanced RP posts! ~2012 Easter Egg Hunt ~This member has participated in the Frog Frenzy 2012 event!
Demon/angels's name- Niobe Folora
Good or evil- Good
Age- 17
Gender- Girl
Crush/ boyfriend- Crush, Vindictus Night
Demon or angel- Angel
Typer of demon/ angel- Good kind
Personality- You'll see!
Looks (pics allowed)- She has curly jet black heir with red streaks. She has green eyes, and is not to tall or not to short. She likes to wear flowy clothes, in light colors but positively hates pink.
History- She is a high position in the good side but her crush is a demon. Sadly, because of this it causes her a lot of problems.
Rp sample- Niobe was standing behind a pillar on her laptop. That day she was doing research for on of her missions
Other- Everything else developed ICly.

• Pirate Hunter
Accepted. Let's rp now.How about Vindictus and Niobe haven't met yet?

Vindictus watched the two demons go. He shook his arm, rattling the chains wrapped around it. He walked to the obstacle course. It was two bbuildings together that were covered in obstacles. Vindictus ran foward, grabbing on to the brick wall. He held tight to the cracks and loose bricks in the wall.

Personal Message (Offline) bluekittenish

• Blaaargg
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,660 / 56296.83 Freshkill
  • I haven't been on this in forever XD
  • This member is a loyal PeaceClan warrior! ~Flood 2012* ~2012 MUD MANIA
Demon/angels's name- Dune
Good or evil- Evil
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Crush/ boyfriend- looking!
Demon or angel- Demon
Typer of demon/ angel- Shifter demon
Personality- kind to other demons, and a rare angel every now and then.

Looks (pics allowed)-  Dune has long black hair, she's often seen in a black shirt with a wolf howling to a full moon, she wears short jean shorts and flip-flops to give her the average look of a normal girl.
History- Dune watched as her family was killed in front of her eyes by angels because they were 'Unholy' Her heart was crushed and she devoted herself to hatred and getting revenge, she has vowed that one day she will kill those angels that murdered her family

Rp sample- Dune sat on the roof of a building, starring down. 'You will be my new target' She thought a smirk on her face, slowly she turned into a wolf and leaped from the building landing on top of her target.  She grinned as they yelled terrified, she bit down hard on its head and held untill she heard bones snapping.

Other- Dune, despite her evil appearance, is actually a nice shy girl.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:43:54 PM by bluekittenish »
Think you can check out my deviantart, help me get noticed? http://bluekittenish.deviantart.com/

• Pirate Hunter
Ooc: Nice forum. Accepted.

Vindictus avoided a window covered in finger snares. Even the tiniest touch, and you'd lose a finger. The angels had invented these unholy things. Vindictus smirked.And they call us unholy.

• Blaaargg
  • Mice Fear Me
OOC: thanks :)

Dune pulled away from her last target and laughed loudly, turning she saw someone in the distance. 'Wonder who that is.' She thought staring at Vindictus.
Think you can check out my deviantart, help me get noticed? http://bluekittenish.deviantart.com/

Personal Message (Offline) ~яαvεη~

• Life is a one way trip to becoming a
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,674 / 40814.85 Freshkill
  • You're one of Dustpool's buddies ^^ ~Pokemon Berryfest April 2012 ~2012 Tornado Trouble! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
Demon/angels's name- Fawn
Good or evil- Evil
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Crush/ boyfriend- Single but looking...
Demon or angel- Angel
Typer of demon/ angel- Fallen Angel <---- Can I have this?
Personality- Hyper and strong. Care free, and quite open.
Looks (pics allowed)-
(click to show/hide)
History- To be reaveled...
Rp sample- Fawn walked along the mossy floor of the forest, her white wings folded neatly behind her back. Not watching where she was going, Fawn tripped on a root that was jutting out of the ground. She thought to herself, not bothering to get up. Her vibrant green eyes closed as she heard the good angels come, their silky high pitched  laughs washing over her... She was in no position to fight, but she still sent out her call, an amazing song that paralyzed the good. To the evil, a wild, beautiful tune, that sang the mysteries of evil.

Other- Despite her warm nature, she's an evil girl that know 92 ways to kill, slowly and painfully, or quick and painful.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:58:07 PM by .:Felicity:. »

• Pirate Hunter
Ooc: accepted. But what is a fallen Angel. I'm gonna add it to the angel choices.

• Blaaargg
  • Mice Fear Me
Dune trotted over, still in her wolf form and looked up at Vindictus. 'Now who's this.' She thought glaring up at him, a hint of blood red in her eyes.

Personal Message (Offline) ~яαvεη~

• Life is a one way trip to becoming a
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,674 / 40814.85 Freshkill
  • You're one of Dustpool's buddies ^^ ~Pokemon Berryfest April 2012 ~2012 Tornado Trouble! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
OCC: It's An angel who rebelled against whatever you believe in and was cast out of heaven. An evil angel in other words. No angel would do that unless they had an 'evil soul'
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:06:11 PM by .:Felicity:. »

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite