WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: Zombie hordes in The Nox, a Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

NEW Vampire Snowferra have arrived in our Specials. And check out our latest event--Spooky Cornfield! Join this event and earn a NEW rare Candy Corn Fireferra. Also see our Cursed Castle and Haunted House-- events. You can earn any of this month's special pets through any of these three events.

Meanwhile, buy all pets of our current specials including our New Vampire Nyari, HERE!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

how do you make fancy posts?

Personal Message (Offline) 1σ1

• "now ιт'ѕ υp тo υѕ dogѕ, & тнe тwιlιgнт вarĸ."
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 4,572 / 99166.30 Freshkill
  • Robinkit, a cute tomkit owned and loved by this player! Burrkit, a mischievous tom-kit owned and loved by Run n See!
can someone make me a fancy post for each of my charecters?

boltstorm~
(click to show/hide)

zapheart~
(click to show/hide)

bluepool ~
(click to show/hide)

flamekit~
(click to show/hide)

Personal Message (Offline) bloom.

• Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,757 / 1529501.69 Freshkill
  • This member plays a ranger of DarkClan! This member plays Deputy of RadicalClan This person is one of Wildy ♥'s wild friends! This member won first place in the 2013 Olympics this member is loveloveloved by starry blue ♥ This member is a friend of Fern, the best plant ever. This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member makes advanced RP posts!
I can, but would you rather me teach you to make one for future reference?
all the piece lie where they fell

where they wait for him

• Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Robinkit, a cute tomkit owned and loved by this player! Burrkit, a mischievous tom-kit owned and loved by Run n See!

• Mice Fear Me
  • This member plays a ranger of DarkClan! This member plays Deputy of RadicalClan This person is one of Wildy ♥'s wild friends! This member won first place in the 2013 Olympics this member is loveloveloved by starry blue ♥ This member is a friend of Fern, the best plant ever. This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member makes advanced RP posts!
 I learned using this. If you need further help, just let me know.

where they wait for him

• Pirate Ship Hunter
acctually can you just make them it si too confusing fro me sorry and please

• Mice Fear Me
Yeah, if you can wait until I get on the desktop later today I'll make them.

where they wait for him

• Mice Fear Me
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I need a picture of Bluepool, then I'll finish.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:22:05 AM by ♫Set Fire to the Rain »

where they wait for him

• Pirate Ship Hunter
her it is
(click to show/hide)
also can you fix soul in flamekits tihing and

• Mice Fear Me

where they wait for him

• Pirate Ship Hunter
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I need a picture of Bluepool, then I'll finish.

• Pirate Ship Hunter

• Mice Fear Me
The Bluepool picture is copyrighted, but you did it correctly.

where they wait for him

Personal Message (Offline) Zebrafoot(school)

• hello
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 10,435 / 748457.80 Freshkill
  • It's fun to rp with my friend This member is learning genetics from one of the site's geneticists! This member is a buddy of Hockeypet55 and is proud of it! This member is a part of Radioactive clan Skittles Approves For Being a Brave Member of TimberClan This person is a member of Dire Clan

Personal Message (Offline) Heart_Of_Palm_92_27

• ♬ I hate everything about you, why-do-I-love-you♬ And that's why I'm a
  • Dog Killer
  • Female Posts: 782 / 16916.27 Freshkill
  • ♬I heard that evil comes disguised♬

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write the nonsense word wuuthu into the box below.:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics