WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG has a Virtual Pet Game! Join and adopt a kit. Then make your kit request. Event Kit Request Page HERE.

*****NEW: Stars Vs. Shadows! Cats in the forest are divided; it is time for war. Join the epic battle of good vs. evil and earn a rare kit in the process. Are you a Star, or a Shadow??*****

Easter Activity: Easter Egg Hunt! Make 30 posts and earn a rare kitten of rainbow colours!

Pokemon Warriors 4: Earn a Mew-Cat Hybrid kitten. And a Kit Growing/Earning Event--Pool Party in a Snowstorm! And: Gem Kits! Also, join Daily Goals, to earn daily rewards and level up/grow your pets!

Click HERE for a list of all events giving out special pets.

Badge Event 3/9/2014: Silverpelt's Edge: Fight for your team--Bluestar's Alliance or Firestar's Army. ANYONE can jump in. You can also Chat about the Firestar's Army vs. Bluestar's alliance fight.

Humans renovate SolsticeClan's camp! TidalClan moves!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

how do you make fancy posts?

Personal Message (Offline) run n see

• Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 4,310 / 76097.10 Freshkill
  • Burrkit, a mischievous tom-kit owned and loved by Run n See! ONly for WhirlpoolClan members Buddies with Gray Fullbuster Your a member of HurricaneClan! Your a member of BurningClan This person is truly amazing because they're best buds with the awesome Bracken! This member is friends with Raven This member is awshumsawce because they're best buddies with Merc! ~This member participated in The Great Rat Attack 2! ~StarClan vs. Dark Forest 2012!~ ~2012 Waterfall Pool Party~
can someone make me a fancy post for each of my charecters?

boltstorm~
(click to show/hide)

zapheart~
(click to show/hide)

bluepool ~
(click to show/hide)

flamekit~
(click to show/hide)

And I've never known anything more

My main RP dogs (all images chosen before anyone else)
Archer
Calli
Story

Personal Message (Offline) bloom.

• organizing stuff
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,501 / 127589.95 Freshkill
  • all the pieces lie where they fell
  • This person is one of Wildy ♥'s wild friends! This member won first place in the 2013 Olympics This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events this member teaches at Five Secrets: an elite graphic academy! This member participated in a ToDC Graphics Contest This person plays a descendant of Wildfire, a General of SC. This member is a total bookworm~! this member is loveloveloved by starry blue ♥ This member is a friend of Fern, the best plant ever. This member has joined 10 FanClans! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member makes advanced RP posts! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
I can, but would you rather me teach you to make one for future reference?
under construction

• Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Burrkit, a mischievous tom-kit owned and loved by Run n See! ONly for WhirlpoolClan members Buddies with Gray Fullbuster Your a member of HurricaneClan! Your a member of BurningClan This person is truly amazing because they're best buds with the awesome Bracken! This member is friends with Raven This member is awshumsawce because they're best buddies with Merc! ~This member participated in The Great Rat Attack 2! ~StarClan vs. Dark Forest 2012!~ ~2012 Waterfall Pool Party~

Archer
Calli
Story

• organizing stuff
  • Mice Fear Me
  • This person is one of Wildy ♥'s wild friends! This member won first place in the 2013 Olympics This member participated in the 2013 Olympic Events this member teaches at Five Secrets: an elite graphic academy! This member participated in a ToDC Graphics Contest This person plays a descendant of Wildfire, a General of SC. This member is a total bookworm~! this member is loveloveloved by starry blue ♥ This member is a friend of Fern, the best plant ever. This member has joined 10 FanClans! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This member makes advanced RP posts! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week!
 I learned using this. If you need further help, just let me know.
under construction

• Pirate Ship Hunter
acctually can you just make them it si too confusing fro me sorry and please

Archer
Calli
Story

• organizing stuff
  • Mice Fear Me
Yeah, if you can wait until I get on the desktop later today I'll make them.
under construction

• organizing stuff
  • Mice Fear Me
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I need a picture of Bluepool, then I'll finish.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:22:05 AM by ♫Set Fire to the Rain »
under construction

• Pirate Ship Hunter
her it is
(click to show/hide)
also can you fix soul in flamekits tihing and

Archer
Calli
Story

• organizing stuff
  • Mice Fear Me
under construction

• Pirate Ship Hunter
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I need a picture of Bluepool, then I'll finish.

Archer
Calli
Story

• Pirate Ship Hunter

Archer
Calli
Story

• organizing stuff
  • Mice Fear Me
The Bluepool picture is copyrighted, but you did it correctly.
under construction

Personal Message (Offline) Zebrafoot

• hello
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Female Posts: 8,051 / 561810.28 Freshkill
  • lightning, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. CONGRATS! UR OFFICIALLY AWESOME! Tallkit, a cute tom-kit owned and loved by Wolfblood! Dragonkit a cute tomkit who is owned and loved by Wolfblood(school) A she-kit loved by Wolfblood(school) This person is Featherzz's clanmate You are apart of MoonClan if you have this badge. u r a brightclan member! Leopardstar lover! Tigerstar lover! Leafpool lover! Hawkfrost lover! Firestar lover!

Personal Message (Offline) Heart_Of_Palm_92_27

• ♬ I hate everything about you, why-do-I-love-you♬ And that's why I'm a
  • Dog Killer
  • Female Posts: 782 / 16916.27 Freshkill
  • ♬I heard that evil comes disguised♬

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Type the word cat into this box.:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics