WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG NEWS: The Tribe of Rushing Water has a flood?! RiverClan is having a meteor shower! While the weather is nice the Covenant is having a picnic!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Firestar X Pinestar

fireangel87033

• Loner
**please note that these kits werent suppose to happen**

Right now there is 5 but there can be more

Form:
Username~
Cat name~
Warrior name~
Gender~
Future rank~
Personality~
Appearence~
Future plot ideas~
Activity~
Other~

Kits:
1.) Lavakit
(click to show/hide)
2.)Deerkit
(click to show/hide)
3.)Stormkit
(click to show/hide)
4.)Dapplekit
(click to show/hide)
5.) Witherkit
(click to show/hide)
6.) Icekit
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:10:33 PM by ~Butterfly~© is very sad »

Personal Message (Offline) ۞ paramore

• Switchy. <3 Cheetah. <3 Monster. <3 Hopey. <3 Sorrel. <3 Epic. <3 Lk. <3 Magic. <3 Mossy. <3 Tigg. <3 Butter. <3 Owl. <3
  • Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 21,063 / 32812.01 Freshkill
  • I love you.
  • This person plays the Knight of Kingdomclan! This person plays the Healer Apprentice of Kingdomclan! This person plays the Queen of Kingdomclan! This person plays a Royal Servent of Kingdomclan! This person plays a Dreamer Apprentice of Artmeisclan![semi-HP] This person plays an Artist of Artemisclan![semi-HP] This person plays a Counsil Member of Artemisclan! This person plays a Medic of Artemislcan!
Username~ Kelsie

Cat name~ Deerkit

Warrior name~ Deerstorm

Future rank~ Hoping to be a kitstealer like Lovelykit, but if not follower or any other rank she can get.

Personality~ She is a quiet cat, but loving and kind. She will pretty much do anything someone older than her tells her to do. She also can get kind of angry at times and is kind of a jealous cat.

Appearence~ light brown tabby she-kit with green eyes.

Future plot ideas~ Not sure yet, but you know me, my plots and ideas grow as I roleplay the cat. :)

Activity~ 9-10 :)

Other~None
You are and you were and you will be;;

All I ever wanted, I can't see that I would be nothing without you.;;

FOREVERLABRYNTH X TARRAGOPAW--- HAWKCLAN HP RELATE LITTER

Character Gallery

Personal Message (Offline) HOPEY !?

• I know that you can't hear me
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 19,606 / 165746.83 Freshkill
  • but baby I need you to save me tonight.
  • sirens seriously loves your face This member has created a ruby fanClan! this member won 2nd place in Hawkclan Post Contest this member is loved by the amazing s w i n g s Switchy loves this person! This member has created a gold fanClan! This member plays a releative of Phoenixnight. You are one of monster's buds on this website^^
Attention! Caramelwish, a Kit-Stealer; a high position of BirchClan will be mentoring one of these kits! I will choose the one that I think is best for my Caramel. So, I will be removing my form. Best of luck to everyone.
CHARACTERS

TEMPING CASTIEL STORMUS, WARRANT OFFICER OF THE INSIGNIA - PM ME IF HE IS NEEDED

fireangel87033

• Loner

fireangel87033

• Loner
Accepted. I dont exactly care about genetics because they arent always true. My guinea pig babies were not at all like we expected so

Personal Message (Offline) Gнoѕтy

• So you look to me to find the truth and what I say is what you do. But everyone you look up to is really as messed up as you. Time is getting is shorter with these enforced disorders, and we get blamed and pushed around. Who's the stupid villian now?
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,486 / 507.62 Freshkill
  • Avvie by Yue :3
  • This person is an AMAZING Friend of Aslan of Narnia! This member has the honor of being in the Fallen Queen's Royal Court This person is a buddy of Snowshine66! ~This user has ordered something in ❖ I ❤ Pεετα ❖'s Graphic Shop~ This member is staff of The WRTF Newsletter! I'm a member of the Tribe of Broken Souls! This Person is Awesome in Many Ways! The Candy Witch has given you a candy moon, use it wisely cause it shows how awe
;]
♀ Dapplekit~Dapplepaw~Dapplefrost ♀

Username~gнσѕту ♥ ѕтαяℓιgнт
But you can call me Ghosty.
Cat name~ Dapplekit
Warrior name~ Dapplefrost
Gender~ She-cat
Future rank~ She dreams of becoming a cat who can heal (Medicine Cat/Healer) but she does not mind if she doesn't.
Personality~ Dapplekit likes to be alone, shes caring, sweet, kind, and smart.

Dapplekit likes to be alone. She is not the best in big crowds. She's a bit small so she gets scared of strange bigger cats. She loves her solitude and R&R. Too many cats will scare her alot and if shes so scared she may even try to hide.

Dapplekit is caring. If someone injured or hurt, even if she doesn't know them she will go up to them and comfort them. She is kind to any cat even if she is scared by them. She enjoys being caring and helping people. This is why she dreams of being a medicine cat.

Dapplekit is sweet and kind. She comforts people and will give them a hint if they didn't follow orders. She likes to help people do stuff, like move rocks. She will do anything her leader tells her to, but she knows if it's too 'out there' for her to do.

Dapplekit is smart. This kit has wits. If you ask her to do something she will think of three ways and do the safest way. She can tell if something is safe or not. If you ask her how to catch a bird she will say how, not like it is as easy as it sounds.

Appearance~ Look at the picture
Future plot ideas~ None yet, but I will always find one I like.
Activity~ About a 8... Im not that active on weekends but super active on weekdays
Other~ Hi
come up to meet you;;

tell you i'm sorry;;

Ain't no party like a Timelord party, 'cause a Timelord party is not bound by normal temporal parameters and thus, don't stop

fireangel87033

• Loner
Accepted. Have any experidnce in a semi advane and anti clans

Personal Message (Offline) Gнoѕтy

• So you look to me to find the truth and what I say is what you do. But everyone you look up to is really as messed up as you. Time is getting is shorter with these enforced disorders, and we get blamed and pushed around. Who's the stupid villian now?
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,486 / 507.62 Freshkill
  • Avvie by Yue :3
  • This person is an AMAZING Friend of Aslan of Narnia! This member has the honor of being in the Fallen Queen's Royal Court This person is a buddy of Snowshine66! ~This user has ordered something in ❖ I ❤ Pεετα ❖'s Graphic Shop~ This member is staff of The WRTF Newsletter! I'm a member of the Tribe of Broken Souls! This Person is Awesome in Many Ways! The Candy Witch has given you a candy moon, use it wisely cause it shows how awe
come up to meet you;;

tell you i'm sorry;;

Ain't no party like a Timelord party, 'cause a Timelord party is not bound by normal temporal parameters and thus, don't stop

Personal Message (Offline) ~Scotty ~

• 'If you're smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans on seeing tomorrow there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap. Me.'
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Female Posts: 7,644 / 7518.21 Freshkill
  • 'I will always remember when the Doctor was me.'
  • A cute tomkit owned and loved by 	~Scotty ♥♥~. Your a warrior or an apperentice for CottonClan You participated in the 175th Hunger Games ~2012 Vampires vs. Werewolves This member rps a member of Agateclan! This member has a high position in Boltclan This member has a character which has a high rank in WillowClan
Is this still open? If so then I'll sign up!

Username~
~Cyprus~

Cat name~
Witheringkit

Warrior name~
Witheringpeace

Gender~
She-cat

Future rank~
She would love to be a secetary or a boss, but she knows that it may not happen

Personality~
Witheringkit is a kit that hates her own name. She calls her self Wither and expects everyone else to call her that too. She doesn't like long names, so even as a warrior, she will call herself Wither. She isn't fond of Wither either, but she doesn't want to change her own birth name. She respects her parents in that way. But beware if you call her Witheringkit, as her claws are sharp!

Even though she will be furious if you don't call her Wither, she is a caring cat. If she gets too attached to a cat, she won't let them out of her sight. But this doesn't mean that she is controling, she loves to see what others like to do and will let them do it, unless she thinks it is dangerous. On the other hand, she finds herself in a lot of mischeif, and  smiles brightly even when punished.

Appearance~
Her pelt is a pale shade of grey that looks at its best during dawn or dusk, though no one ever sees her at that time. She is off making trouble at dawn or dusk. Her eyes are a pale shade of green that are always bright.

Future plot ideas~
Nothing yet, but I'll make something happen!

Activity~
Probably 9!

Other~
I don't mind if there isn't enough room for her! I'll make her for Birchclan anyway!

"Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up and never give in." - The Doctor, 'The Day of the Doctor'
"Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good thing don't always soften the bad things, but vice verse the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." - The Doctor, 'Vincent and the Doctor'

Avatar: Wildkit - A kit who is waiting for his time to shine

fireangel87033

• Loner

Personal Message (Offline) monster.

• Miss Universe
  • Female Posts: 36,898 / 58305.19 Freshkill
  • These people's characters won Best Couple in the 2013 Choice Awards! This member won Best Villain in the 2013 choice awards! This member has been Sherlocked! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member had their character added to the game's giant family tree! This member makes advanced RP posts!
i think... i have a bio here and one on the signup sheet. i could be wrong...but idk.

Personal Message (Offline) monster.

• Miss Universe
  • Female Posts: 36,898 / 58305.19 Freshkill
  • These people's characters won Best Couple in the 2013 Choice Awards! This member won Best Villain in the 2013 choice awards! This member has been Sherlocked! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member had their character added to the game's giant family tree! This member makes advanced RP posts!
can i switch Echokit with Stormkit:

Fancypost Image

Stormkit-Stormpaw-Stormfur

Stormkit is a tom kitten with sleek long gray fur and has a small gray nose. Even as a kitten, Stormkit will have long thin legs perfect for running, hunting or climbing. He has a thin lightly muscular frame and has a long whip-like tail. Though looking long lanky and clumsy, Stormkit is quite graceful on his long legs. His eyes are round and pointed slightly at the ends, giving them the look of a bloated almond shape. They are a light pale green color and his eyes are known for showing his emotions.

Stormkit hates the attention he gets since he's the leaders' son and this attitude has given him quite the rebellious streak. This tom kitten absolutely adores to break the rules. If it's leaving camp, sneaking out of the nursery, disobeying orders, he'll do anything. Anything to show that he isn't the perfect little leader's son.

Personal Message (Offline) Whitethroat

• Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,725 / 17699.56 Freshkill
  • This member is a fan of Doctor Who! Silverfur, a cute she-kit owned and loved by Whitethroat! This member plays a Leader of BirchClan This member is loyal to Oakclan! This member is loyal to Swampclan! This member plays a warrior of WindClan! This person plays the Deputy of Birchclan! This player has mentored over 10 apprentices to warriors!
Username~Whitethroat
Cat name~Icekit
Warrior name~Icewhisker
Gender~She-cat
Future rank~Follower. Kit-stealer/smartie? (Wanna try something different if I can ^v^)
Personality~She's bold; very open and expressive, especially when she's happy or angry—common emotions. She’s caring; willing to help the clan even if it’s only to fetch a mouse for her mother or press cobwebs to another’s scratch while the nurse or healer collects herbs. She’s also devoted; loyal to her family, friends and clan as a whole.
Appearence~Icekit is a ginger-and-white she-cat with wide, amber eyes and a short, bushy tail. She's called Icewhisker due to her white muzzle.
Future plot ideas~ c:< I have one... Good girl goes bad. that's all I will say because I might change my mind later in life XD
Activity~I'm 7-8 now, but now that school is over... more until band camp >D
Other~

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write the nonsense word uuou into the box below.:

Templates list

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics