WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Loserclan plot thread (open x3)

Rivergem

• Loner
Shadowpaw? Who... OH. I thought Amby RPed him :p Well that makes sense now.

Personal Message (Offline) ƧĦΔƬƬЄЯЄƉ - inactive

• GET THE LUMP AWAY FROM MEH! Im a
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,642 / 53903.96 Freshkill
  • ღJAYFEATHERღ IS MINE,BACK OFF!~formerly heartstar
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!!

chocolateiceofamberclan

• Loner

Personal Message (Offline) leopard

• Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 10,073 / 8894.63 Freshkill
  • This member plays the vice-leader of SunClan This member plays the Duke/Duchess of SunClan! This member roleplays a Quartermaster of The Skulls This member is Sunclan's thread/reply ninja!
strange things did happen here
NO STRANGER WILL IT BE !
vanillatwilight + quinton + kyra + wisdomkit

• Pirate Hunter
  • This member has joined 5 FanClans! This member makes advanced RP posts! ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! ~Put That COOKIE DOWN!!!
ant other ideaaaaaaaaaas

sorry mmmy brothers attacking me as i ttttttype

litterallllly he jumpin all over me

• Zombie Slayer
  • This member plays the vice-leader of SunClan This member plays the Duke/Duchess of SunClan! This member roleplays a Quartermaster of The Skulls This member is Sunclan's thread/reply ninja!
NO STRANGER WILL IT BE !

chocolateiceofamberclan

• Loner
soooo...
Posted on June 26, 2012, 07:56:55 PM

I'm Sunny And I Know It~

• Pirate Hunter

• Zombie Slayer
XDDDDDDDDDD

Shattered, back away. Jay feather is MINE!! -grabs jay feather by the neck- SEEEE??!?!?  I LUFFFF UUUUU!!! -kisskisskisskisss- XDDDDDDDDDD
NO STRANGER WILL IT BE !

• Pirate Hunter
*slaps olive and snaches jayfeather XD* NU! JAYFEATHER IS MINE! *kisses* LUFF YOU JAYFEATHER! I WONT LET HER TOUCH YOUUUUU!

I LUFF HIM MORE O3O

• Zombie Slayer
-punches- ~<|~<fever,jfjrsebfulkrefgre,jfbdj56(3;78@4(;7$4(words I'm not allowed to say)!!!!! MINE!!!! O 3 o DIE!!! -turns into a master ninja- e.e -waggled finger- come. XDDDD
NO STRANGER WILL IT BE !

• Pirate Hunter
you messed with the wrong cat and girl *turn into a super hero* "JAYFEATHER ILL SAVE YOU!" *laser eyes*

• Zombie Slayer
NO STRANGER WILL IT BE !

• Pirate Hunter

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Type the first three letters of this fake word myrgirroo into the box below.:

Templates list

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite