WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

` back in town; cameras in my face n{o}w *

Personal Message (Offline) remade my account goodbye c:

• I tell people I'm a writer, but what I really mean is I want to do big things and all I have are these dumb words.
  • Rabbit Hunter
  • Female Posts: 217 / 0.45 Freshkill
  • Unmod of Tobuscus, CaptainSparklez, and Pewdiepie.
  • This member is a Pewdiepie fan! This member is an iJustine fan! This member is a CaptainSparklez fan! This member is part of the audience!
.ooc.
I'm not asking for Legendpaw to be MCA again. cx She was assumed missing, so I wanted to RP out her return. She probably wanted to stop by and say hi to Wolfsmoke and the others who used to be medics c: I'm sorry that I fell inactive guys, I feel really bad about that oh gosh. I was grounded (long story) and the person who was supposed to temp her.. well, they didn't. cx Then I came back and she was gone and I was like nooo my baby come backk and then I just had no muse and didn't return until now! BUT I'M BACK AND I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS.

.ic.
ThunderClan...
The now-warrior aged she-cat made her way into the camp, wondering if she would even be recognized now. Her tortoise-shell coat that was usually well groomed was tattered and torn, and she looked almost as if she had been torn apart by wolves. She had been able to tend to herself and her own wounds, but so much stress could get to a cat.. and it had gotten to her. Her amber-honey eyes were dull as she made her way back to camp, though she was honestly excited to make her return after many moons of being out on her own.

She had been out to think, and that's when she had been taken. She didn't know where she was or how to get back to ThunderClan, and she had been worried sick. She had hoped that Snowflurry had made Wolfpaw his apprentice now, and that they would at least welcome her back. She had to make sure that everyone was okay.

"Snowflurry? Wolf...paw?" She called out into the den, her paws shifting nervously on the floor. "It's... It's Legendpaw."

Personal Message (Offline) fessybby

• Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,538 / 657.48 Freshkill
  • This person won most advanced roleplayer in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! Theron loves Fessy -- grape juice and handcuffs, babe <3
To any normal cat, it would be as if Legendpaw was talking to thin air; but no, the young tom had more decisive intentions planned. As unusual as it was, his pelt shown clear, it's normal orange coat lathered back, only a few hints of paleness clouding his sun-yellow eyes. But no. No stars . . . no translucent body . . .  it was a real as Legnedpaw might've pictured.

"Pfft, Legend, you look like a mess!" A warm smile danced across his maw as Rapidpaw, the ex-medicine apprentice, stood in the center of the sanctuary, his tail lashing to and fro with happiness; a grin teasing his lips. Ever since his death his appearance had stayed the same; and although Legnedpaw was already at his height, and maybe tinkering a bit higher, you could still see the plain face of an child in Rapid's soothing expression.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:04:16 PM by f e s s y ★ »

• I tell people I'm a writer, but what I really mean is I want to do big things and all I have are these dumb words.
  • Rabbit Hunter
  • This member is a Pewdiepie fan! This member is an iJustine fan! This member is a CaptainSparklez fan! This member is part of the audience!
Legendpaw was clearly taken aback by seeing the former medicine apprentice after being out of contact for so long. It had been.. moons, honestly. The she-cat blinked, shaking her head as she took another glance. "Rapidpaw?" she meowed, her tone awed as she realized that his pelt was no longer dabbed with stars. She took a tenative step forward, not wanting to race over and nuzzle the tom that had once been almost like her brotherlol brotherzoned due to the fact that she might run right through him, and simply wanted to bask in the fact that her former friend had returned.

"How did you get back?" was all that the tortie could manage, her honey-amber eyes wide as she quivered from nose to tail-tip. "Just..." There were too many questions running through the she-cats mind. It had been so long since she had seen him, and she was quite overwhelmed upon returning as well as seeing her former friend again.

Personal Message (Offline) ѕ н т є я

• Loner
  • Female Posts: 10,836 / 399153.21 Freshkill
  • * please - you got it (;
  • This user owns a dA account! You are loved by Neon the a-mod who is forever alone... this member is part of mikka's family! This member beats others to helping in the Help Den!
Was that Legendpaw? She had heard of the she-cat who was then the medicine cat apprentice, and been missing. Oh how happy Wolfsmoke would be when he sees her. "Hi Legendpaw!" exclaimed in greeting by the medicine apprentice, her eyes shining bright. "Where have you been? Everyone had been wondering where you've gone," Sweetpaw added.

• Rabbit Hunter
Legendpaw cast a smile to the other cat in the den, blinking tiredly as she turned to face her. "Hey there.." the name of the cat slipped through her mind. She tilted her head, inviting them to tell her their name. Legendpaw was twelve moons old now, having been six when she was promoted to medicine apprentice and being taken away at seven. She was finally returning back to where she belonged - ThunderClan - and was still trying to get a feel back for her old friends and family.

It was obvious that she had a slight case of amnesia, for she didn't remember the former medic. "I.. honestly don't know where I've been. I was taken.."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:02:16 PM by STORMY !? »

Personal Message (Offline)

• Medicine Cat of Thunderclan
  • ThunderClan
  • Female Posts: 229 / 25.60 Freshkill
    • Played by: ѕ н ▲ ✝ т є я

sweetpaw !
medicine apprentice of thunderclan !

She maybe didn't know her name. "My name is Sweetpaw," she purred in the answer that was never asked, but gestured. The lilac-point took a step forward curiously. To the truth, Legendpaw didn't smell like a Thunderclan cat. She smelled more as of a cat who traveled to many places, area scents twisted and mixed together. She didn't question further, but gestured her to lie on a clean moss nest that was opened near the corner. "You seem tired," Sweetpaw guessed. "Why don't you lay down a bit."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:08:49 PM by sweetpaw »

(c) Shatter

• Rabbit Hunter
.ooc.
oH MY GOODNESS THAT IS THE MOST GORGEOUS FANCYPOST EVER I AM NOT EVEN LYING <33

.ic.
.. Sweetpaw. That named rung a bell. Legendpaw glanced up. "Were you a medic when I was medicine apprentice?" she meowed, blinking confusedly. That name seemed really familiar. However, she was tired. "I can't go to sleep.. what about Rapidpaw...?" she didn't realize that only she could see him. Hell, she wasn't even aware that he was only a spirit, not the real thing.

The she-cat allowed herself to settle down in the nest, but her ears were kept as alert as possible for how sleepy the she-cat was and her head snapped up, almost as if the she-cat were refusing to rest.

• ThunderClan
sweetpaw !

OOC:|: PSYCHOTIC - - ☠ made it. xDD She's so awesome, lol.

IC:|: Sweetpaw tilted her head a bit as she try to remember the days that were in the past. She had been a medic helper, was that what Legendpaw was asking about? "I was made a medic helper by Snowflurry," she replied, hoping that was the answer to her question. But her eyes showed consfusion as she looked around. "Who is Rapidpaw?"

(c) Shatter

Personal Message (Offline) fessybby

• Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,538 / 657.48 Freshkill
  • This person won most advanced roleplayer in the 2012 WCRPG Choice Awards! Theron loves Fessy -- grape juice and handcuffs, babe <3
The Starclanner's collective gaze calmed at the arrival of Sweetpaw and Wolfsmoke, standing his ground as golden eyes diverted forth. The tom made no attempt to move as the others began to crowd, his lips dancing into a listless frown, and tail swaying gently. "They can't see me, Legend." Rapidpaw meowed softly, turning his attention back towards his long-time friend. His heart ached to be able to take in her scent . . . to be able to press his fur against hers. Anything to feel alive again.

"I promised you I wouldn't leave you alone." Taking a step back, his paws began to clear, soon turning into stark contrast with their surroundings. The tom's appendages glittered with stars as he began slowly disappearing, lips moving as his voice turned into nothing more but a hushed whisper. "I need to talk to you alone. But not here." With a flick of his tail, Rapidpaw turned towards the entrance, disappearing into the air. There was something she needed to know about the anti-clanners. Something that would hopefully help.

• Rabbit Hunter
legendpaw
hold tight to the heart of an angel,
'cause i'm alive, i'm unlucky.
i'm a line too fine to trace.
but i could be your constellation,
if you'd be my saving grace.

Panic struck Legendpaw's eyes as she realized that Rapidpaw was indicating he was leaving. "Rapi- no.." her voice faded as the tom faded from her sight again, her heart sinking into her stomach. She turned back to Sweetpaw.

"Sweetkit," Legendpaw remembered. "I remember you.. are you the medicine apprentice now?" Her voice was faltering now, for her head was pounding and she could barely keep her head up. Her ears were drooping again, as she let her head rest on the moss now. "Rapidpaw was the medicine apprentice before me.. but.." she could feel herself just about to drift out of consciousness. Dear StarClan, she was tired. "Where's Wolfpaw..?"

• ThunderClan

sweetpaw !

So that was who Rapidpaw was. She wasn't even born when the tom was the medicine apprentice. From what she could tell, Legendpaw seems to be communicating with him, as though he was a ghost. She couldn't see spirits unless they made themselves visible in her eyes.

"Oh. Wolfpaw became our medicine cat, Wolfsmoke," she informed with a happy purr.

(c) Shatter

zackery555

• Loner
Wolfsmoke refused to believe this. Legendpaw, she was back. The first thing that attracted him, was watching a familar tortie slip into his den. It seemed she was more familiar than he first thought. Slowly stepping forward, the blue tabby stared at the tortie for a moment.

Turning toward Legendpaw, the blue tabby let out a huff. "Hey Legend. Nice to see you again. As you have heard from a gossiping bird, I'm the medicine cat now. Snowflurry retired. I'll tell you now, though, he never gave up hope you would come back. The medicine cat apprentice position remained open until he announced me medicine cat right off the bat. It's nice to see you again." The blue tabby explained, smiling softly at Legendpaw.

[ ooc. ] just pm me within the next month if you want her position back. <3 [ /ooc. ]

• Rabbit Hunter
legendpaw
hold tight to the heart of an angel,
'cause i'm alive, i'm unlucky.
i'm a line too fine to trace.
but i could be your constellation,
if you'd be my saving grace.

Legendpaw sat herself up now, refusing to let her sleepiness take over. She cast an acknowledging glance towards Sweetpaw as she noticed Wolfpa- er, smoke - heading into the den. When they were both younger, they'd had some issues with each other as she had known Rapidpaw had issues with the tom, but rest assured, they'd gotten over them. "Nice to see you too," Legendpaw nodded, but blinked in confused. "Is Snowflurry okay..?" Never gave up hope.. he's not deceased, is he?

The fact that Rapidpaw had information to tell her still bugged the she-cat slightly. He had seemed so solemn, and that wasn't usual for her old friend. He was usually brighter and much peppier than he had been...

.ooc.
Thanks, Rakue <3 I'll ask for it back likely in the next week, I just have to get everything going again (ThornClan, The Masquerade, etc.) a bit steadier before I give myself a bunch to do again. c:

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite