WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG NEWS: The Tribe of Rushing Water has a flood?! RiverClan is having a meteor shower! While the weather is nice the Covenant is having a picnic!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

`she`went`down`in`an`airplane`

Personal Message (Offline) reverie dream

• Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 20,862 / 0.00 Freshkill
  • The way we win matters
  • This member has made many epic sitewide plots! This member makes advanced RP posts! This person has a 10+ post thread with 1k words in each thread! This member has been active on the site over 4 years! This member is 18+ years old!

Empyreanaima thought for a moment before answering. "I think we should let them decide what they want to do. If they choose to stay here I'm sure they'll be safe and taken care of here," he said.

-
MOVED TO NEW ACCOUNT! HERE

Personal Message (Offline) HOPEY !?

• claimed by my daughter Switchy/Arukin <3
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 19,741 / 117965.66 Freshkill
  • baby I need you to save me tonight.
  • sirens seriously loves your face This member has created a ruby fanClan! this member won 2nd place in Hawkclan Post Contest this member is loved by the amazing s w i n g s Switchy loves this person! This member has created a gold fanClan! This member plays a releative of Phoenixnight. You are one of monster's buds on this website^^
"Yes. We'll go talk To them right now." Fellowshipsoul meowed softly, sticking her nose in the air and stumbling through the camp, searching for them.

Digitalpaw sat outside of the apprentice den.
CHARACTERS

• Ninja Slayer
  • The way we win matters
  • This member has made many epic sitewide plots! This member makes advanced RP posts! This person has a 10+ post thread with 1k words in each thread! This member has been active on the site over 4 years! This member is 18+ years old!

Divinepaw was washing her pelt and basking in the warm rays of the sun near Digitalpaw. She stretched out a paw to try and play with Digitalpaw's tail.

-

• Ninja Slayer
  • The way we win matters

Empyreanaima nodded and followed his mate into the camp. He stayed near her for support should she need him. "There they are?" he meowed pointing at Divinepaw and Digitalpaw.

-

• Space Ship Hunter
  • sirens seriously loves your face This member has created a ruby fanClan! this member won 2nd place in Hawkclan Post Contest this member is loved by the amazing s w i n g s Switchy loves this person! This member has created a gold fanClan! This member plays a releative of Phoenixnight. You are one of monster's buds on this website^^
Fellowshipsoul pressed her stomach into Empyreanaima's side as they moved along into the camp, using his string body for support. As her stomach was pressed to him, the kits started stirring around and protesting, causing her round flanks to ripple with their movements.

The brown tabby smiled, seeing her daughter and her son but then paused, wondering if they would be angry at her for leaving.
CHARACTERS

Personal Message (Offline) PENTHESILEA

• Ninja Slayer
  • Female Posts: 28,545 / 72417.02 Freshkill
  • wcrpg's unoffical writing utensil ✐
  • This member plays an Admiral of the Insignia. This member plays the Duke/Duchess of The Regime! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! ~Crazy Christmas Tree Farm This member plays the medicine cat apprentice of Anti-ThunderClan. Iris, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. This player plays a Clave of SolarClan! ~Winter Wonderland 2011
ooc; lol, just adopted digital from hopestar ~ no idea what's going on right now. i have an idea of what the plot is though. XD
wow soo many posts.

ic; twb
PM me if you need (Active Characters listed):
Aaron Patricius, Admiral of the Insignia [HP/R]
Gilbert Patricius, Paladin of BlizzardClan [semi-HP/R]

CHARACTER GALLERY

• Ninja Slayer
  • The way we win matters

[ perfect timing to come in. Fellowshipsoul left for a month or so without explanation vanishing when Digital and Divine were kits. She's just come back though and her and Empyreanaima just went to go speak to Digitalpaw and Divinepaw now. The two siblings/apprentices are just chilling near the apprentices den. This will be the first time they've seen their mother since they were kits. ]

As his mate was pressed close to him Empyreanaima could feel the kits move. He glanced down but did not move away from his mate. He licked his mate encouragingly. The called out to their kits. "Digitalpaw, Divinepaw! Look who has come back," he said.

-

• Ninja Slayer
  • This member plays an Admiral of the Insignia. This member plays the Duke/Duchess of The Regime! This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! ~Crazy Christmas Tree Farm This member plays the medicine cat apprentice of Anti-ThunderClan. Iris, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. This player plays a Clave of SolarClan! ~Winter Wonderland 2011
ooc; hmm, how should digitalpaw react?

ic; At first the brown tabby didn't seem very interest, turning his head slowly to gaze at the speaker. At first Digitalpaw didn't recognize the she-cat with his father, the last time he had laid eyes on her, his sister and he had been mere kits.

But as soon as he did - his amber eyes turned into round, his pupils seemed to dilate with shock when they reached Fellowshipsoul's face. "Mom?"

CHARACTER GALLERY

• Space Ship Hunter
Fellowshipsoul hesitated at first, watching as Digy didn't recognize her at first. How could they? They had been babies when she left. A cold chill tickled and licked its way up the brown she-cat's spine. She felt horrid and felt a terrible mother for leaving the only things beside Empy that she cared for.

She also didn't look the same. The pregnancy had some harsh side-affects to go with it. The Queen's thick and luscious pelt was thinning out and hanging loosely on her way-to-skinny-to-be-healthy frame. The space around her beautiful green eyes had hollowed out from the lack of sleep and her eyes were a dull emeral green, losing their color. She was shaky and hardly able to stand without her strong mate next to her.

Fellowshipsoul broke into a broad smile which looked too young and happy and brilliant to be on her old and shaggy looking features. "Digitalpaw." she purred. She was ecstatic to see him but dared not to move in fear she would hurl, fall on her face, or scare Divvy and Diggy away.
CHARACTERS

• Ninja Slayer
He was surprised that his mother knew of his upgrade to apprentice, but of course she would. Father would have told, even if he hadn't, it would have been obvious - Digitalpaw certainly didn't look like a kit anymore! "Mom," the brown tabby repeated again. Digitalpaw didn't know what else to say.

CHARACTER GALLERY

• Ninja Slayer
  • The way we win matters

[that is a good reaction. Digitalpaw can react however you want him to. I'd image the reactions could be anywhere from angry from her leaving to joyful at her return. ]

Divinepaw stared at Fellowshipsoul as if she were seeing a ghost. It couldn't be her could it? Her mother had left her and Empyreanaima had been the only parent she had to grow up with. Her memories of her mother were vague and hazy, she only had stories from their father to know what her mother was like. She glanced at Digitalpaw uncertainly before she padded forward towards her parents. "Is it really you?" she asked.

-

• Space Ship Hunter
Fellowshipsoul couldn't gauge either of her kits' reaction and she gulped, fearing she had done something that was way too wrong. How could she ever explain to them? It felt so wrong ... She turned to stare at Empyreanaima hopelessly, shaking nervously. She cranes her neck slightly to reply to Divianpaw, "Yes, babies, it's really me."

[he can really react however you want him to ^^ it can be surprised, accepting, and angry:3 ]
CHARACTERS

• Ninja Slayer
ooc; well digitalpaw is a pretty nice cat, he would probably be shocked, a little hurt, but overall accepting.

ic; Digitalpaw copied his sister, taking a few steps closer to their long-missing mother. "Where were you all this time?" he croaked. Had she been captured? Forcably taken away? He shouldn't have - but he did hope it was so. If Fellowshipsoul had left her family willingly then Digitalpaw would be heart-broken. He grew up happy enough, as happy one could without a motherly figure.

CHARACTER GALLERY

• Ninja Slayer
  • The way we win matters

Divinepaw looked happy but sad. She didn't understand why Fellowshipsoul had ever left them. Empyreanaima hadn't given them much of an answer to that. She wanted to know the same thing as her brother so she remained silent to hear the answer.

-

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics