WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

You can now do quests in the Sacred Forge; just read the instructions and ask for a quest, once it's done you can get a rare exclusive pet, like the ornamental cervisaur, the wardog or the christmas tree.

Our annual polls of this year's greatest site hits is on once again. Vote now in our Members' Choice Awards!

Check out our other holiday pets in our pet store

december gathering | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Wel[p], I'm just hunting here... (mocking)

Personal Message (Offline) Linda is switching accounts.

• I'll be temping Twilightmoon, MC of BlazingClan. PM me if she's needed.
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,022 / 2.00 Freshkill
  • I beg of you to send me badges. O_o
  • This member makes advanced RP posts! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This badge states "I have submitted words for the longest sentence in the world! Anybody that gets this badge is loved by Warped Obsession. :3 This member plays a position of power in Anti-SnowClan! Remotepaw/control mate This member has created a bronze fanClan! This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
Smokepaw stopped hearing Solarpaw's light pawsteps and turned around to see her quite still, jaws parted. "What is it?" he whispered, looking around in cofusion.

Personal Message (Offline) mockingdove [hiatus/gone]

• it was nice here, but i'm afraid the time is over.
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 18,631 / 4072.66 Freshkill
  • this member won 1st place in Hawkclan Post Contest This member plays a high position in Tribe of the Dawn Comet This member has been active on the site for over a year! This person has a 10+ post thread with 1k words in each thread!
Solarpaw jerked her head to a low branch, where a small sparrow was eating a worm. It seemed relatively unconcerned.

• Mice Fear Me
  • This member makes advanced RP posts! This member made over 1,000 posts in a month! This badge states "I have submitted words for the longest sentence in the world! Anybody that gets this badge is loved by Warped Obsession. :3 This member plays a position of power in Anti-SnowClan! Remotepaw/control mate This member has created a bronze fanClan! This member has been active on the site over 6 months!
Smokepaw turned his neck to look at what she was gesturing to. A sparrow digging into the worm. For a second there, the tom thought Solarpaw had sensed something wrong, like a stalker. The apprentice nodded, then whispered even more quietly than before, "You wanna catch it?"

• Space Ship Hunter
  • this member won 1st place in Hawkclan Post Contest This member plays a high position in Tribe of the Dawn Comet This member has been active on the site for over a year! This person has a 10+ post thread with 1k words in each thread!
Solarpaw nodded, tensing her muscles. She reared on her hind legs, swatting the bird out of the air. It fell, dazed, to the ground, and the silver tabby gave it a promising killing bite.

• Mice Fear Me
"Nice!" he meowed, straightening up from his small crouch. The tabby flicked his stump of a tail.

• Space Ship Hunter
"Thanks," Solarpaw meowed breathlessly, then jerked her head to a nearby mouse scuttling at the trunk of the tree.

• Mice Fear Me
The tabby dropped into a crouch, eyeing the mouse intently. He creeped forward slowly, placing one paw in front of the other gently and cautiously as he hunted the rodent. When he got close enough to pounce on it, he lept, landing on top of the mouse, killing it by digging his claws into the creature.

• Space Ship Hunter
"Nice one," Solarpaw complimented with a flick of her silver tabby tail. It was a neat catch and she couldn't help but admire it a little. "That's a good technique; getting close so you can just dig your claws into it."

• Mice Fear Me
"Thanks," Smokepaw meowed as he sat up. He felt a somewhat warm feeling pass through him at her praise.

• Space Ship Hunter
Solarpaw smiled and dropped her prey, blatantly forgetting to do so. She kicked moderate dirt over it, satisfaction lingering in her gaze as she turned her head to Smokepaw. "Who's your mentor?" she inquired.

• Mice Fear Me
"Didn't I already tell you? Brightpath," he meowed, watching her kick soil over her catch.

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite