Welcome to Wolf Roleplay. Create a wolf and join an adventure--find a mate, start a pack, battle rivals, and more. We even have a Wolf Bio Creator. We have players and RPGs of all levels and styles. You can read here for how to play.
   Enjoy! :)
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out more wolf-related threads!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The WOLF CHARACTER CREATOR is here! Make a wolf in a few clicks and join our Wolf RPs.

In addition to Wolves, we offer Pokémon, Anime High School, Realistic Humans, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Vampires, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, and more.

WOLF QUEST 2.5! Can You Survive The Call Of The Wild?

Personal Message (Offline) roxy is gone.

• will be visiting from now until the beginning of november
  • Loner
  • Female Posts: 21,146 / 140.50 Freshkill
  • This member has created a sapphire fanClan! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! A third-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! A 9th-generation character in the game. Part of history! A sixth-generation character in the game. That line goes way back! This member plays a Deputy of ParadiseClan! This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has been active on the site for over a year!

σσс;; TEXT

ιс;; Sabra smiled and went to hunt.

ι мαкє муѕєℓf вєℓιєνє
τнє ρℓαηєτ єαяτн
 ιѕ τυяηιηg ѕℓσωℓу...

ταģѕ;;
мυѕє;;
αсτινιτу;;
leaving forever

rOXY SWEET JESUS<3
hey good to see you omg

Personal Message (Offline) ~ßlµê £låmê§~

• Time may pass by like the wind.
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,328 / 45700.11 Freshkill
  • This member plays a fan-character of Wolf's Rain.
Cresenity sensed another wolf near-by,not far from her and stopped dead in her tracks. She didn't know that she sensed Sabra near and she just made a silent growl,looking around.She wasn't ready to fight with some strange wolf but she also didn't want to run into a pack wolf.

Personal Message (Offline) Bree

• angel of vengeance, destruction, anguish, and music
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,333 / 6744.10 Freshkill
  • This member roleplays in the advanced camp Half-Blood thread! A Badge For Cats Related To Champagne
Skye relaxed as his tongue wiped over her wounds, soothing the pain. "Thanks, Dhorba. Thank you a lot."
Check my blog for my character gallery!
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree
Archangel's Plot Thread
NOTE: Archangel is the reincarnation of Storm Skye and the adopted daughter of Domino and Toxicpassion.

Personal Message (Offline) unikels

• (un)official queen of fluffy things ❤
  • BloodClan
  • Female Posts: 17,275 / 84686.75 Freshkill
  • for taylor swift fans everywhere~ // post on our club thread // Heh, you may be loopy and crazy, but not as much as I am. But... congrats. you can get this badge This member plays a decendant of Gunslinger Cia, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Essie a cute she-kit owned and loved by unikels i love u. &lt;3 (as a friend) This person plays a member of the Zynphorna family.
i'm on a mission tonight ❤

❤ i'm on a mission tonight

• Mice Fear Me
  • This member roleplays in the advanced camp Half-Blood thread! A Badge For Cats Related To Champagne
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree
Archangel's Plot Thread
NOTE: Archangel is the reincarnation of Storm Skye and the adopted daughter of Domino and Toxicpassion.

• BloodClan
  • for taylor swift fans everywhere~ // post on our club thread // Heh, you may be loopy and crazy, but not as much as I am. But... congrats. you can get this badge This member plays a decendant of Gunslinger Cia, A Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Essie a cute she-kit owned and loved by unikels i love u. &lt;3 (as a friend) This person plays a member of the Zynphorna family.

• Loner
  • This member has created a sapphire fanClan! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! A third-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! A 9th-generation character in the game. Part of history! A sixth-generation character in the game. That line goes way back! This member plays a Deputy of ParadiseClan! This member makes advanced RP posts! This member has been active on the site for over a year!

σσс;; AND, they made it to the summer den.

ιс;; Sabra glared at Crescenty and quickly dispatched a hare.

ι мαкє муѕєℓf вєℓιєνє
τнє ρℓαηєτ єαяτн
 ιѕ τυяηιηg ѕℓσωℓу...

ταģѕ;;
мυѕє;;
αсτινιτу;;
leaving forever

rOXY SWEET JESUS<3
hey good to see you omg

Personal Message (Offline) ~ßlµê £låmê§~

• Time may pass by like the wind.
  • Monster Killer
  • Female Posts: 2,328 / 45700.11 Freshkill
  • This member plays a fan-character of Wolf's Rain.
Cresenity didn't know where this wolf was,but she knew that she didn't want to had a fight now. She looked around one more time before dashing off into the meadow.

• Loner

σσс;; TEXT

ιс;; Sabra rolled her eyes at the fleeing wolf and slowly padded back to the den.

ι мαкє муѕєℓf вєℓιєνє
τнє ρℓαηєτ єαяτн
 ιѕ τυяηιηg ѕℓσωℓу...

ταģѕ;;
мυѕє;;
αсτινιτу;;
leaving forever

rOXY SWEET JESUS<3
hey good to see you omg

• BloodClan

• Mice Fear Me
Skye looked up in surprise, and smiled at him. "Of course!" She said, nuzzling him.
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree
Archangel's Plot Thread

• BloodClan
He was afraid she wouldn't say yes, so he licked her nose when she nuzzled him.

• Mice Fear Me
Darkcipher Family Tree
Skye Family Tree
Archangel's Plot Thread

• BloodClan

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Wolf Roleplay is an open to all roleplaying site. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite