WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Poll

In this thread, shall Copper, Vixey, Tod be young? Or older? (If young, Tod and Vixey hasn't met yet.)

Young!! It will be fun!!!
0 (0%)
Old, i wanna know what happens to all them, since were the charrs!
2 (50%)
Im going with the one with most votes.
2 (50%)

Total Voted: 4

Fox and The Hound (When There Grown Up. Sign-up and Rp)

Personal Message (Offline) h a w k y

• Zombie Slayer
  • Questioning Posts: 14,367 / 243238.26 Freshkill
  • hi
  • This member is a Directioner! s a m m y ' s   p a l Your friends with Fяost Congrats! Your one of Indy's Friends! Now that's some AWESOMENESS! This member has made 30 posts in the 2012 visitation of SantaClaws! This member has made 30 posts in the 2012 Candycane truck trouble event! This member has made 30 posts in the 2012 Christmas Cookie Catastrophe event! You are one of Daylight's friends! This person is a friend of Surrender's! This member is Liet's best friend and is extremely awesome. ~Corn Maze Chaos 2012! Me and Slenderman are best buds, so you arent enemies with him :) One of Castle's buds! This person is a Rainbow Dash lova! Your officially a Narwhal! ~Rockin' Beach Party 2012! This member roleplay's frequently in Dipper's After the Last Hope thread! If you are in Tony's Chat thread, you most likely have this. ~Museum Mayhem This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the gold medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the silver medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! this member survived the goat attack of Summer 2012!
 The Fox and the Hound!'

*Your the Character
*You get to decide what happens!
*Will your made-up charrie have a crush on a movie character?
*I will allow a little bit of Breeding.
*Have fun! :)

Make your own Charrie Form:
Code: [Select]
Name:
HousePet or Wild:
Markings:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

Characters you want to RP form:
Code: [Select]
Username:
Character you want to RP:
Other:

Characters:
(click to show/hide)

Plots:
(click to show/hide)

Rules:
(click to show/hide)

I hope you join!! :3
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:30:53 AM by ヅ♪ђคฬкєץ♪ヅ »

Personal Message (Offline) Meg

• Vampire Hunter
  • Female Posts: 8,689 / 83201.12 Freshkill
  • Love ya Loo-Lee! ❥
    • Played by: Megan ❥
  • You WILL become one with Mother Russia, da? It's that or the pipe. ))) Your my bestfriend who understands me ♥ You are roleplaying in Fursona Chirstmas! You participated in the Hetalia war Badge event! This person is a friend of Surrender's! This player is Toshiro Hitsugaya Forever's friend. if you have this badge, you are awesome, fantastic and amazing This person is a fan of The Hunger Games This player is a brony, or likes to watch my little pony.
dixie cash and vixy? or to much? and ur cash and dixie pic didnt show! D=

• Zombie Slayer
  • hi
  • This member is a Directioner! s a m m y ' s   p a l Your friends with Fяost Congrats! Your one of Indy's Friends! Now that's some AWESOMENESS! This member has made 30 posts in the 2012 visitation of SantaClaws! This member has made 30 posts in the 2012 Candycane truck trouble event! This member has made 30 posts in the 2012 Christmas Cookie Catastrophe event! You are one of Daylight's friends! This person is a friend of Surrender's! This member is Liet's best friend and is extremely awesome. ~Corn Maze Chaos 2012! Me and Slenderman are best buds, so you arent enemies with him :) One of Castle's buds! This person is a Rainbow Dash lova! Your officially a Narwhal! ~Rockin' Beach Party 2012! This member roleplay's frequently in Dipper's After the Last Hope thread! If you are in Tony's Chat thread, you most likely have this. ~Museum Mayhem This member won the bronze medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the gold medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member won the silver medal in Warrior Olympics 2012! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! this member survived the goat attack of Summer 2012!
oh thus enough and AWWW ok ill change da pic :D but ur accepted just no more movie charrs lol x3 u can do make-up ones if u like x3

• Vampire Hunter
  • Love ya Loo-Lee! ❥
  • You WILL become one with Mother Russia, da? It's that or the pipe. ))) Your my bestfriend who understands me ♥ You are roleplaying in Fursona Chirstmas! You participated in the Hetalia war Badge event! This person is a friend of Surrender's! This player is Toshiro Hitsugaya Forever's friend. if you have this badge, you are awesome, fantastic and amazing This person is a fan of The Hunger Games This player is a brony, or likes to watch my little pony.

• Vampire Hunter
  • Love ya Loo-Lee! ❥

• Zombie Slayer
  • hi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Love ya Loo-Lee! ❥

Personal Message (Offline) rocknose.

• fire & blood
  • Miss Universe
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 34,292 / 429623.94 Freshkill
  • This person is a clanmate of Hart This member is an awesome member of the Fab Trio! \(=ヮ=)೨ You WILL become one with Mother Russia, da? It's that or the pipe. ))) Members of the DWCC Get this badge@ Congrats! Your one of Indy's Friends! Now that's some AWESOMENESS! This person is a friend of Surrender's! Bronies and Pegasisters UNITE!!! Me and Slenderman are best buds, so you arent enemies with him :) Your officially a Narwhal! This epic man/women/other is awesome to recieve a Tobuscus Certified Diamond Swo You are best friends with Hawky! This Member Roleplays in Clans Of the Waterfalls ~Warriors AVENGERS 2012!~ ~Mad Science Lab 2012~
Name: Roxann (Roxy or Rox)
Species: Fox
HousePet or Wild: Wild
Markings: A brown muzzle
Personality: Very intelligent, brave, funny, loyal, and sweet
Appearance: A standard red fox with a brown muzzle
Crush: Nope
Mate: None
Other: Tod's long lost sister? :3 Oh, and can I be Copper?
"hodor." -hodor

• Zombie Slayer
  • hi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Love ya Loo-Lee! ❥

• Zombie Slayer
  • hi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Love ya Loo-Lee! ❥

• Zombie Slayer
  • hi
yes :( and me and kendall are going to a fondue place, then the rest of me friends come

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics