Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

character generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | latest threads

^~Lostgirl~^ RPG

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) -ABitPeculiarToSayTheLeast-

• Weird is my thing.
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Genderqueer / Non-binary Posts: 4,385 / 218700.09 Freshkill
  • These humanoids are friends with the colourful Canadian This member is apart of Kindleclan!
TYPES OF FAE:
Minotaur

futakuchi-onna:
 is a type of yōkai or Japanese monster. They are characterized by their two mouths – a normal one located on her face and second one on the back of the head beneath the hair. There, the woman's skull splits apart, forming lips, teeth and a tongue, creating an entirely functional second mouth.

Merfolk: 
Merfolk are a type of Fae that, presumably, live underwater. It is not known if they resemble the stereotype of part human, part fish. Female merfolk are called mermaids whilst males are called mermen.

Gorgon:
the term commonly refers to any of three sisters who had hair of living, venomous snakes, and a horrifying visage that turned those who beheld it to stone. Traditionally, while two of the Gorgons were immortal, Stheno and Euryale, their sister Medusa was not, and was slain by the mythical hero Perseus.

Wolf-shifter:
 has  supernatural powers apart from the ability to shift into a wolf: superhuman strength, speed, heightened senses, agility, reflexes, stamina, healing factor

Siren:
 can control and alleviate pain with his or her voiceare not shown to have any other abilities besides their longevity and vocal abilities. In addition, Sirens do not seem to feed on humans or other Fae in any way.

Blood sage:
Anything he writes in his own blood comes to pass, but it will only come at a cost.

Vampire

Will-o'-the-Wisp:
 does not appear to feed on humans or other Fae in any way. It has the ability to create green flames, which burst from the ground.

Gemini:
has the power to duplicate herself.

Fury:
is a Fae that has the ability to create insanity in others by staring into their eyes

Frost giant:
whose extremely cold touch can stop a person's heart.

Fire Fae:
A Fire Fae is a type of Fae who controls fire

Mesmer:
it appears that a Mesmer can take over a victim through the use of hand gestures; controlling the victim like a puppet on strings. So long as a Mesmer's hands are not bound they can use their abilities

Luck fae:
Feed off luck of others

Loki:
 a species of Fae known to create mischief. It is unclear if a Loki feeds off or receives any benefit from the chaos he causes or simply does it for his own amusement. Millennia ago, a Loki proclaimed himself God of Mischief among the credulous humans.

Telepath

Pombero:
Can steal peoples voices

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This roleplay is based on a tv show that involved people called fae that have supernatural powers that live amoung humans and must hide there powers some feed of human or fae others feed on average human food. Dark and light Fae
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FORM:

Name: Jasik
Type: mesmer
family?: none
Side?(Dark or Light fae): Dark
Crush: no
looks:
Extra:

Name: Jazlyn (Jazzy)
Type: Siren
family?: Jacob
Side?(Dark or Light fae): light
Crush:
looks:
Extra:

Name: Jacob (Jake)
Type: Pombero
family?: Jazzy
Side?(Dark or Light fae): light
Crush:
looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/kkcole5/beautiful-blonde-boy-cute-guy-Favimcom-289340_large.jpg
Extra:

*Currently searching for new role-plays, Don't hesitate to invite me!*

Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

Personal Message (Offline) Caramel Mocha]

• Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,942 / 23327.41 Freshkill
  • ~*Hello!*~
  • you are an awesome friend and I love as much as i love cows <3 This member roleplays in the Homestuck Hub! This player is a brony, or likes to watch my little pony. a bage with a wolf on it that you get for joining shadowpack For joining my 'the outcasts' RP. To get this badge you must post on WCMC  YAYA!
Name: Lume feu
Type: Wisp
Family: N/A
Side: Dark
crush: Jake
Looks:
Extra: Her eyes glow slighty

~*(DANCE PARTAY!)*~

attention!,!
I'll be at school from 8:30 A.m to 2:30 Australian time :3 So I will NOT be online at those times

(Licky/Dancing) by Swiftpool

Hey!, Come check out my Free Adoptables! :3
http:/

• Weird is my thing.
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • These humanoids are friends with the colourful Canadian This member is apart of Kindleclan!

Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

Personal Message (Offline) SKELETON⤴

• returning to this site after a 2 years of absence
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 15,339 / 242986.94 Freshkill
  • i'm never going to grow out of this site
  • participated in a neverland roleplay, and is of course, a girl. This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member makes advanced RP posts! I'm Moonrise's missing cousin!
Name: Clara
Type: Mermaid
Side: Dark
crush: ------
Looks:
Extra: She has a normal human body but her feet are fins and she can merge her feet together when swimming fast. Other than that she has webbed hands and gills on the sides of her top ribs. She has always died to go up on the surface, but someone would need to help her and teach her to walk, etc. She can breath without her gills because she often rock baths.

Name: Lucy
Type: Mesmer
Side: Dark and Light
crush:
Looks: 
Extra: She is torn from being good and evil. She is overly misguided and wants someone she can trust.

Name: Daniel
Type: Wolf-shifter
Side: Light
crush: Jazzy
Looks:
Extra:
In some cases your lion is in the shape of a lamb.

There is not another word that I can find that means so much in so many ways to me. Courage is who I am. It may sound cocky but you don't know my story.

• Weird is my thing.
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
OOC: Lucy being on niether side leaves her without protection she must fend for her self.

Jasik snickered at the highly confused girl as he forced her to dance by moving his hands and head he smirked pulling her towards him laughing as she screamed at him to stop.

Jazzy and Jacob laughed together at the main building were light fae gathered only.

Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

Personal Message (Offline) їłłaя

• I'm proud to be a
  • Miss Universe
  • Male Posts: 30,290 / 1078097.07 Freshkill
  • I am officially an atheist and proud of it!
  • This is a thanks for being friends with me, ღPinkgirlღ Awarded for being αℓєσ's friend! Its given to random people for random reasons For people who joined Mermaid War This member is/was an active roleplayer in 'The Hunters' This member is a good friend of EggyMega. This member has done some good rping with Beast~.
Name: Pierce
Type: Fire Fae
family?: none
Side?(Dark or Light fae): neutral, but light-leaning
Crush: none
looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzLaV-BU4UZConMKnrn-nqZPRkMwuIh1sCiNf9mKbjv7iIZ2yOyA
Extra: nothing much.
Science and logic is my lord and savior!

• Space Ship Hunter
  • participated in a neverland roleplay, and is of course, a girl. This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member has trained an apprentice all the way to a warrior. This member makes advanced RP posts! I'm Moonrise's missing cousin!
ooc: okay.

Clara sat on a rock, basking in the sun. This was her favorite rock, around 200 feet from an unpopular beach, with many coral reefs below. It was very relaxing. She laid out, stretching her hands above her head.

Lucy walked forwards in the woods, mumbling to herself about a party she crashed a few nights ago. It was with a bunch of teens her age. She had a lot of fun, but overall it was boring. There were no humans worth toying with.

Daniel walked towards the light fae building, hearing a girl scream he only sighed. He knew she wasn't in trouble but only being played with.

There is not another word that I can find that means so much in so many ways to me. Courage is who I am. It may sound cocky but you don't know my story.

Personal Message (Offline) Caramel Mocha]

• Monster Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,942 / 23327.41 Freshkill
  • ~*Hello!*~
  • you are an awesome friend and I love as much as i love cows <3 This member roleplays in the Homestuck Hub! This player is a brony, or likes to watch my little pony. a bage with a wolf on it that you get for joining shadowpack For joining my 'the outcasts' RP. To get this badge you must post on WCMC  YAYA!
Lume  Stood A bit away from the Building Jasik was on watching them

~*(DANCE PARTAY!)*~

attention!,!
I'll be at school from 8:30 A.m to 2:30 Australian time :3 So I will NOT be online at those times

(Licky/Dancing) by Swiftpool

Hey!, Come check out my Free Adoptables! :3
http:/

• Weird is my thing.
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
OOc: We can't have anymore leaning or neutral its un common so no more neutral...Just you two. and yes dark stands for bad and light stands for good but not all dark are completely cold and evil nor are all lights kind and good.

IC:
Jasik smiled and slamed her  just enough to knock her out then walked off quite please and making his way into the woods  then soon running into Lucy "Hello there. Pleased to meet you.." he half smiled looking quite charming. "Your one of the only two uninlined fae correct?"

Jazzy's beautiful smiled shown bright as gazed around the light fae HQ with her unique copper brown eyes..

Jake layed back checking out a few girls then stood leaving the building and heading towards the privite beach he enjoyed going to behind the daring cool boy act there was actually a soft-hearted down  time loving boy who wrote poetry and love watching the ocean waves.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:05:23 PM by x-ChelarellA-x3 »

Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

• I'm proud to be a
  • Miss Universe
  • This is a thanks for being friends with me, ღPinkgirlღ Awarded for being αℓєσ's friend! Its given to random people for random reasons For people who joined Mermaid War This member is/was an active roleplayer in 'The Hunters' This member is a good friend of EggyMega. This member has done some good rping with Beast~.
ooc- thanks.

ic- Pierce leaned against a wall, observing Jasik, twirling a fireball between th fingers of his left hand.

• Space Ship Hunter
Clara sat in silence, beginning to doze off. She wasn't very often during the day, because she loved the sun. At night, she swam like lightning through the reefs, having fun and partying.

Daniel walked into the light fae building, looking around at the others before he went to sit down at a table, bored.

Lucy stopped walking in the forest and sat down, thinking about nothing in particular. She was really bored but had no where to stay, and no friends to call.

• Weird is my thing.
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
OOc: We can't have anymore leaning or neutral its un common so no more neutral...Just you two. and yes dark stands for bad and light stands for good but not all dark are completely cold and evil nor are all lights kind and good.

IC:
Jasik smiled and slamed her  just enough to knock her out then walked off quite please and making his way into the woods  then soon running into Lucy "Hello there. Pleased to meet you.." he half smiled looking quite charming. "Your one of the only two uninlined fae correct?"

Jazzy's beautiful smiled shown bright as gazed around the light fae HQ with her unique copper brown eyes..

Jake layed back checking out a few girls then stood leaving the building and heading towards the privite beach he enjoyed going to behind the daring cool boy act there was actually a soft-hearted down  time loving boy who wrote poetry and love watching the ocean waves.

Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

• I'm proud to be a
  • Miss Universe
ooc- I could have sworn your post was shorter a few minutes ago.

ic- Pierce walked through the wood, twirling a fireball between the fingers of his left hand.

• Space Ship Hunter
Lucy looked up as a boy walked over. She instantly stood up, knowing that he was definitely a fae, and a one sided one at that. She told herself to trust no one. She stared at him. "Correct. You are extremely observant." she pointed out, twiddling her thumbs.

Clara sat up at one point and ran her eyes down the beach. At one point she stopped when she spotted someone. She smiled slightly and rolled over on the rock, to push herself up on her hands as she got a better look. If it wasn't a fae she would dive right in, like a fish or dolphin. If it was... she was feeling playful.

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite