Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: A Spider Invasion in Riverclan, a Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

NEW Vampire Snowferra have arrived in our Specials. And check out our latest event--Spooky Cornfield! Join this event and earn a NEW rare Candy Corn Fireferra. Also see our Cursed Castle and Haunted House-- events. You can earn any of this month's special pets through any of these three events.

Meanwhile, buy all pets of our current specials including our New Vampire Nyari, HERE!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Poll

How should the monster world look?

Creepy
1 (33.3%)
Human ish
1 (33.3%)
Different
0 (0%)
Cooler
1 (33.3%)
 The same
0 (0%)

Total Voted: 2

Is this real, or a fairy-tale? The world isn't (o)rdinary, its supernatural!

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Misconceptions...

• Loner

Personal Message (Offline) Nightcore as Konata Izumi-

• Ib: Awesome 9 year old.
  • Bear Killer
  • Female Posts: 1,441 / 0.00 Freshkill
  • Pics not mine. Ib from Ib the RPG game.
  • The 13+))) Magic High Badge is for people who've been exepected there. This member entered my drawing contest! This person is hereby dubbed a Ninja of Pure Awesomeness by Inori... Stay awesom This badge is for roleplayers that RP in Vampire High for being in winterclan ~This member participated in The Great Rat Attack 2! ~200th Annual Hunger Games~
Alyshina heard the lunch bell ring. "Okay students, finish this after lunch." He said.

Play Ib!

Also watch Hetalia!

Personal Message (Offline) Time Lord

• Don't Blink.
  • Pirate Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 4,055 / 51150.70 Freshkill
  • Fantastic! Allons-y! Geronimo!
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This person RPs in The Pampered Life! The Balance of life This person is hereby dubbed a Ninja of Pure Awesomeness by Inori... Stay awesom This member participated in the Pumpkin Carving Event! This player is Silverstream9's Clanmate!! ~Mad Science Lab 2012~ ~2011 Wolf Invasion

Misconceptions...

• Loner
Sam rolled her eyes, grabbing her things and hurrying for the door. "Lunch! Freedom!" Sam murmured to herself, smiling.

• Bear Killer
  • The 13+))) Magic High Badge is for people who've been exepected there. This member entered my drawing contest! This person is hereby dubbed a Ninja of Pure Awesomeness by Inori... Stay awesom This badge is for roleplayers that RP in Vampire High for being in winterclan ~This member participated in The Great Rat Attack 2! ~200th Annual Hunger Games~

Play Ib!

Also watch Hetalia!

Misconceptions...

• Loner
Sam looked at Alyshine, confused. "Oh!" she laughed. "I just wanted out." she smiled, stretching her arms. She grabbed her lunch bag, sighing. "I wish this day would move faster!"

• Bear Killer

Play Ib!

Also watch Hetalia!

Misconceptions...

• Loner
Sam nodded. She pulled out a sandwich, the one she'd made just before leaving for school.

• Bear Killer

Play Ib!

Also watch Hetalia!

• Bear Killer
"I am wearing like a smooth soft colored blue and white fluffy puffs on the top and on the shoulder sides and the bottom end, on the edge near my shoulder has another smooth soft colored blue rose with sparkles on them." She said and ate her rest of her sandwitch.

Play Ib!

Also watch Hetalia!

Misconceptions...

• Loner

• Bear Killer

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite