WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

~hot teen girl looking for bf in high school, grade 9!~(vampires and stuff)

Personal Message (Offline) Moonfur#1

• Don't judge me
  • Vampire Hunter
  • MtF Transgender Posts: 8,354 / 129439.24 Freshkill
  • I miss ya and love ya dapplefeather! Come back!
  • Thanks for the warriors name! You are Dapplefeather's friend!
She saw him walking and jogged over to him, "hey! So where did you plan on going?" She said smiling as she caught up to him
hi i just got back on this website and i have a whole bunch of private chars going on so i am so sorry if i miss yours. due to the fact i got my IPOD TAKEN AWAT PERMINANTLY i will only be on at limited times so im sorry if im a bit inactive but i WILL get back to you so dont worry :) other than that, i missed u all and great to see u again! ur all awesome

Personal Message (Offline) Skulduggery and Valkyrie

• I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home!
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 10,772 / 370323.07 Freshkill
  • DieThe Hero Or LiveLongEnoughToBecomeThe Villain
  • This badge is for me doing one of THE BEST recaps ever. Yeah yeah enough about m Thanks for participating in me Skulduggery Pleasant Roleplay!!! Cats have found a grove of unicorns and they each bribe one into giving them one
Skulduggery and Valkyrie Until The End;
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Km9fOjfOwic&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKm9fOjfOwic
Scepter Of The Ancients,Playing With Fire,The Faceless Ones, Dark Days,Mortal Coil,Death Bringer,Kingdom Of The Wicked, Last Stand Of Dead Men. The Dying Of The Light
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓   
 Valkyrie "You save my life. I save yours. That's how we work." Skulduggery "Until the end"  Valkyrie "Until the end."  -Book 4 Dark Days

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
UNBREAKABLE
SILVER LINING
UNTIL THE END
THE END OF ALL THINGS

• Don't judge me
  • Vampire Hunter
"I dont know....there is an amuzement park around here, we could go there if you want?"
hi i just got back on this website and i have a whole bunch of private chars going on so i am so sorry if i miss yours. due to the fact i got my IPOD TAKEN AWAT PERMINANTLY i will only be on at limited times so im sorry if im a bit inactive but i WILL get back to you so dont worry :) other than that, i missed u all and great to see u again! ur all awesome

• I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home!
  • Zombie Slayer
  • This badge is for me doing one of THE BEST recaps ever. Yeah yeah enough about m Thanks for participating in me Skulduggery Pleasant Roleplay!!! Cats have found a grove of unicorns and they each bribe one into giving them one
Scepter Of The Ancients,Playing With Fire,The Faceless Ones, Dark Days,Mortal Coil,Death Bringer,Kingdom Of The Wicked, Last Stand Of Dead Men. The Dying Of The Light
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓   
 Valkyrie "You save my life. I save yours. That's how we work." Skulduggery "Until the end"  Valkyrie "Until the end."  -Book 4 Dark Days

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
UNBREAKABLE
SILVER LINING
UNTIL THE END
THE END OF ALL THINGS

• Don't judge me
  • Vampire Hunter

• Zombie Slayer
He returned the smile "We're going to have to walk though I take the bus or walk to school so...." he said and blushed a bit.
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓   

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
UNBREAKABLE
SILVER LINING
UNTIL THE END
THE END OF ALL THINGS

• Don't judge me
  • Vampire Hunter
She nodded, "walkings fine, " she said she looked at him and then down at the ground, smiling, she liked how he blushed and he seemed so sweet...

• Zombie Slayer
He nodded and looked at her for a moment admiring her beauty the said "Shall we go?" he asked.
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓   

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
UNBREAKABLE
SILVER LINING
UNTIL THE END
THE END OF ALL THINGS

• Don't judge me
  • Vampire Hunter

• Zombie Slayer
He smiled but then the smile dropped her hands were cold. Vampire cold.  " No" he murmured.
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓   

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
UNBREAKABLE
SILVER LINING
UNTIL THE END
THE END OF ALL THINGS

• Don't judge me
  • Vampire Hunter

• Zombie Slayer
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓   

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
UNBREAKABLE
SILVER LINING
UNTIL THE END
THE END OF ALL THINGS

• Don't judge me
  • Vampire Hunter
She looked at him with he reddish brown eyes that always portrayed her emotions, and she stared at him shyly, "a-I'm a vampire," she said and turned her gaze to the floor

• Zombie Slayer
"I-I know. I don't care Im a werewolf. I don't care the only people who do care are my parent but I still don't care about what they think" he said and tipped her head up to look at him.
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓   

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
UNBREAKABLE
SILVER LINING
UNTIL THE END
THE END OF ALL THINGS

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is an independent site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear here. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite