WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG NEWS: The Tribe of Rushing Water hosts a world soccer cup that is open to everyone! RiverClan is having a meteor shower! While the weather is nice the Covenant is having a picnic!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Bats vs. Owls and Birds

Personal Message (Offline) Evo

• When life gives you lemons, you take a big bite out of them like an idiot and start crying
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Unspecified Posts: 5,545 / 36021.15 Freshkill
  • #Hashtag Abuse
  • Ha! you caught up to the fuzziest leopard cub on earth! Congrats, Friend! You're one of Volty's Rainbow Bros x-x-Cheshire Cat-x-x is a friend! Happy Roleplaying! This warrior Created a Great Warrior Name! YOU are Shadow Storm's amazing buddy ~Robot Unicorn Attack ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 ~Flood 2012*
(click to show/hide)
Fathon hung upside down in a tree. These wonderful creatures called humans had shown him this place that they called north america. They had left him on top of his cage for a minute and he just coudn't help but take off on an adventure. When he was done and came back, the humans were gone. And he missed them very much. What he didn't know was that there were feathery owls that lived in this area.
He tried using the echolocation like how the small bats taught him but he couldn;t seem to use it. Giving up he loosened his grip on the branch and slowly glided, enjoying the sunset and the pink streaks around it. He didn't mean to cross into an owls territory, but he could see a apple tree in a farmer's garden. He landed on a comfortably branch and picked some of the fruit. Finding it difficult to do with his claws on his wing.

(click to show/hide)
Ahoova yawned as she climbed out of her home in a great oak tree. It was getting close to night and she was getting hungry. She never thought of hunting bats even though they were tiny, she had heard that they were very quick and hard to catch. Even if she could manage to find one, she wouldn't waste all her time trying to catch the leathery prey. She spreaded her wings out as she waddled towards the end of the branch and prepared to jump/fly.
 Ahoova flapped her wings once in a while to stay in the air, and she used her sharp eyes to keep a look out for prey. "Stupid mice, where are you?" She muttered to herself, thhis was probably the second day she was going to have to eat insects or an apple. She suddenly tensed herself as she heard a little squeak from a small mammal. Once she saw where the small mouse was, she dived at around 20 mph with her claws stretched open.

(click to show/hide)
Nova flew at the highest point he could go in the air. Becoming sleepy he decided to go back to his nest near a cliff. He dived until he was finally 5 feet off the ground and flew north.

Freddy vs. Barney
I am happy
I am sad
I may kill you
Cuz' I can

Me: My mom told me I'm special
Friend: Your mom told me my dog's special
Me: Oh. . .

Personal Message (Offline) Riza Wildman

• ♣You better know what your fighting for!♣
  • TidalClan
  • Female Posts: 4,964 / 92955.54 Freshkill
  • ◆They say before you start a war!◆
  • You are one of Turtlestream's epicly awesome friends who was active on Christmas

• When life gives you lemons, you take a big bite out of them like an idiot and start crying
  • Mice Fear Me
  • #Hashtag Abuse
  • Ha! you caught up to the fuzziest leopard cub on earth! Congrats, Friend! You're one of Volty's Rainbow Bros x-x-Cheshire Cat-x-x is a friend! Happy Roleplaying! This warrior Created a Great Warrior Name! YOU are Shadow Storm's amazing buddy ~Robot Unicorn Attack ~This member participated in the Sewer Exploration of 2012 ~Flood 2012*
Ahoova snatched the mouse off the ground, and returned to the sky, looking for somewhere to eat her prey.

Fathon finished his apple and let it drop to the ground and looked for another red one. He climbed up and used his front claws to scale the trees, in search of a red apple.

Nova continued to fly home.

Freddy vs. Barney
I am happy
I am sad
I may kill you
Cuz' I can

• TidalClan
  • You are one of Turtlestream's epicly awesome friends who was active on Christmas
Startled by the alike suddenly falling she lost concentration and the mouse got away. Screeching in annoyance she flew back into the tree upset, waiting for another mouse to appear.

Personal Message (Offline) Orchadork:)

• You can't beat my awesomeness,because I'm a ...
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 15,218 / 563056.45 Freshkill
  • Orchestra rockz!!!!!
  • You are a member of Ravenclan! This Person Is A Member Of MountainClan This person is a member of LightClan! This person is amayzingmayzie's clanmate Best Bud of Desert Rose Member of VulcanClan join lostclan You are Greykits foster mother
Star flew through the night sky and saw an apple drop from one of the trees.She flew in to take a look and saw Miyaka and hooted a greeting.She kept flying trough the orchard and saw Fathon.

OCC:Star is a white snowy owl with black spots on her chest
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:57:34 PM by kaly5781 »

• TidalClan
Miyaka whoots back before diving after another mouse.

Personal Message (Offline) VanillaCoke

• vanilla coke made me a
  • Twoleg Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 1,056 / 19200.89 Freshkill
  • ~This member has participated in the Frog Frenzy 2012 event!

Staira saw Nova flying home and decided to follow

Grizzly hung from a mango tree, in Fathon's sights. he used his echolocation to make sure Fathon knew of his presence.

Crypt looked over her shoulder, she saw the owl dive for the mouse. Crypt has just moved to this big oak tree from another a few miles away. She at least wanted to try to make friends. She flew down to Ahoova and said "Hello!"

In Memory of my cat, Max

• Mice Fear Me
  • #Hashtag Abuse
Fathom couldn't sense the echolocation Grizzly sent him, like all fruitbat(FlyingFoxBats), Fathom couldn't use echolocation. He climbed higher into the tree in search of a perfect fruit, using his good eyesight.

Ahoove smiled,"Hello," back to Crypt before landing in an apple tree and digging into her mouse.

Nova hovered over a bare cliff before landing. Then waddled over into the corner, where his nest was locatated.

Freddy vs. Barney
I am happy
I am sad
I may kill you
Cuz' I can

• TidalClan
Miyaka eats her mouse before noticing Fathom. Shaking her head she hoots in confusion before moving over a few branches to confirm that it is a bat.

Personal Message (Offline) VanillaCoke

• vanilla coke made me a
  • Twoleg Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 1,056 / 19200.89 Freshkill
  • ~This member has participated in the Frog Frenzy 2012 event!
Grizzly followed Fathom to the fruit. "why, Hello there!"

((could Staira and Nova already know each other?))

Crypt smiled, "How are you? I just moved here and wanted to know if you would like to be one of my friends, I don't have too many." The owl said.

In Memory of my cat, Max

• Mice Fear Me
  • #Hashtag Abuse
Isay: Sure.

Fathom stopped for a second, smiling.

Ahoova chirped,"I'm fine.  And I can be your friend."

Nova sighed deeply before taking another look into his empty, lonely nest.

Freddy vs. Barney
I am happy
I am sad
I may kill you
Cuz' I can

Misconceptions...

• Loner

(click to show/hide)

Bataila (Buh-tail-uh) moved through the air swiftly, using her good eye site to slip through tightly-woven branches. She moved almost effortlessly, having many years of practice. She spotted some bats in an apple tree not far off. On Owl territory. She'd had her own experiences with Owls, and they'd never been good. Because she couldn't use echolocation, she fly as fast as she could to the tree to alert the bats.

(click to show/hide)

Sheera was silent as she soared through the sky. She looked around carefully, listening intently. Her claws were poised to strike, ready for a swift kill when she could catch one.
[/size][/color][/font]

• TidalClan
Minyaka hopped onto a branch above the bat's. "They are bat's." Minyaka whispers. "Bat's on owl territory. They have tresspassed without knowing." Minyaka knew to defend owl territory and got ready to swoop down on at least one of the two bats.

Personal Message (Offline) Orchadork:)

• You can't beat my awesomeness,because I'm a ...
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 15,218 / 563056.45 Freshkill
  • Orchestra rockz!!!!!
  • You are a member of Ravenclan! This Person Is A Member Of MountainClan This person is a member of LightClan! This person is amayzingmayzie's clanmate Best Bud of Desert Rose Member of VulcanClan join lostclan You are Greykits foster mother

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite