WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: A Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

Don't start a battle unless you are sure that you will win.(THUNDERCLAN ATTACK)

Personal Message (Offline) Cinderkit RULES!!

• The kitten below is Cinderkit!~INACTIVE FOR SCHOOL~
  • Rabbit Hunter
  • Female Posts: 213 / 4200.35 Freshkill
  • Life is short. Live it to the fullest!
Preciouswish-Spotted white cream queen with blue eyes.Mates with Leadsight.
Leadsight-large white tom with a brown star marking on chest:destined to become leader. Mates with Preciouswish.
Honeykit-pale brown tabby she-cat with white paws. Emerald eyes.
Cinderkit-pale cream she-cat with light brown stripes and a long, fluffy white tail.
Foxheart-Skinny ginger tabby stuck-up she-cat

A kit must NEVER be snatched away from its mother when it is only 2 moons old! CRUEL FOX-HEARTED FAT LADIES!

Personal Message (Offline) ~The Meta~

• The sites (un)official Meta lover <3 Maine
  • ThunderClan
  • Male Posts: 7,485 / 206880.02 Freshkill
  • Haters gonna H8
  • I took the risk and got an awesome badge! Wildfire, A Gem Kit - A tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on his forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. This person is a clanmate of Hart You know Tardar Sauce's full name, and her Public Name. The Grumpy Cat! Congratu You know Mai- I mean The Meta Because your awesome You won one of my contests! You are an ASPCA official high ranker
Along time ago
A kit, now known as Wildfire
Was stolen from the leader of Bloodclan.
This is the story of Scourge's son.

Cool.

Deathstar looked at the battle patrol he sent to counter the Thunderclan cats. They were losing, so he set a flanking patrol in the trees if this scenario happened. The patrol jumped out of the trees, and landed on the thunderclan cats, scratching and hissing

• Rabbit Hunter
Jewel suddenly shrank away from the Shadowclan cat and Flamecloud. Her chest was hurt badly. Suddenly, the world blacked out and she fell onto the ground.
Leadsight-large white tom with a brown star marking on chest:destined to become leader. Mates with Preciouswish.
Cinderkit-pale cream she-cat with light brown stripes and a long, fluffy white tail.

A kit must NEVER be snatched away from its mother when it is only 2 moons old! CRUEL FOX-HEARTED FAT LADIES!

• ThunderClan
  • Haters gonna H8
  • I took the risk and got an awesome badge! Wildfire, A Gem Kit - A tomkit with a shiny, rounded gem on his forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. This person is a clanmate of Hart You know Tardar Sauce's full name, and her Public Name. The Grumpy Cat! Congratu You know Mai- I mean The Meta Because your awesome You won one of my contests! You are an ASPCA official high ranker
Along time ago

He looked on and scratched a line in the sand: 1 down-us 1 down-them

Personal Message (Offline) ~Otaku~

• Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 19,860 / 400711.58 Freshkill
  • This person is a member of ReedClan This person is an epic SE otaku! you have joined Rippleclan ~Dawn Of The Oceans I'm a member of the Epf! SHHHH....... You voted for Graypaw's warrior name! SSS warrior cats club! A Member Of Hidden Clan
Flamecloud sprang at the black she cat again before hissing. She walked over to Jewelwish. "Jewelwish!" She said sadly. Flamecloud then shook he head and sprang herslf at the ShadowClan Leader.
I'm In Love with Steins;Gate right now! ♥

I love Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater, Naruto SD, Minecraft, Pokemon, Black Butler, Death Note, Angel Beats, Ouran High School Hostclub, SAO, AoT, and Steins;Gate!

• ThunderClan
  • Haters gonna H8
Along time ago

He sidestepped her attack easily

• Space Ship Hunter
  • This person is a member of ReedClan This person is an epic SE otaku! you have joined Rippleclan ~Dawn Of The Oceans I'm a member of the Epf! SHHHH....... You voted for Graypaw's warrior name! SSS warrior cats club! A Member Of Hidden Clan

I love Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater, Naruto SD, Minecraft, Pokemon, Black Butler, Death Note, Angel Beats, Ouran High School Hostclub, SAO, AoT, and Steins;Gate!

• Rabbit Hunter
Suddenly, Jewelwish stretched open her eyes."W-where am I?"she thought."BATTLE!"she realized. as she got up to fight, something crashed her down again."Ow!!"she yowled."Looks like you need some help,"a Shadowclan cat sneered. Jewel wish glared at the cat. She swung out a forepaw, right to his muzzle, with great effort.p

• ThunderClan
  • Haters gonna H8
Along time ago

Deathstar saw the cat get wounded, so he ran over and aimed to rip her throat out. "DON'T HURT MY BROTHER!!!" He yelled as he leaped

• Space Ship Hunter
"Don't hurt my Friend!" Flame lid said and leaped on both Deathstar and his brother.

• Rabbit Hunter
Jewelwish backed off, frightened by the commontion. Then a voice roared in her ears:A true warrior sacrifies his/her life defending its clan. Instantly Jewelwish lauched herself at the 2 Shadowclan cats. "HOW DARE YOU?!"Jewelwish glared at Deathstar. She clawed his belly, while giving him a back kick, though every muscle screamed for a rest. Jewelwish striked the tom with a strong blow.i

• ThunderClan
  • Haters gonna H8
Along time ago

No power-playing

• Rabbit Hunter

• ThunderClan
  • Haters gonna H8
The Reclaimer
Fancypost Image
========
IC: Deathstar shrugged off the wounds and sent Jewelwish onto the ground, pining her. "Say goodnight." He said, then let the cat go.

OOC: Not a big deal! Just for future reference, say 'aimed' or 'tried to' I'm trying to be helpful, not bossy :D
========

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics