Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

character generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | latest threads

Pewdiepie tries to have a normal date...(PAFP. Cutiepie needed.

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Personal Message (Offline) CutiepieMarzia

• Barrels!!! stephano Save me! Jeremy What did I tell you about demonic Scarafices?!
  • Adder Hunter
  • Male Posts: 465 / 5484.67 Freshkill

Pewdie put on his best clothes for his first date with Cutie Stephano,Mister Chair, and Piggah where waiting until he came out and told them."I can't take you guys."he told them. They grew sad."But Pewdie you take us everwhere..."Mr. Chair said. Pewdie sighed and said"I know but I need a break plus I don't know if she likes Video games ok bye."he said running out the door. The three sighed and then came up with an idea. Pewdie got to Cuttie's house and knocked on the door. He had flowers in his hands behind his back.
Join Amnisa clan today all you bros and warriors out there:

Personal Message (Offline) ~DӨПΣ ЩIƬΉ IƬ Λ~

• Theres something specific I want, but there is absolutely no way I can get it... So whats the point? Do any of you know?... Is there even a point anymore?... Why do I ask these questions if there isn't a point?
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Female Posts: 7,717 / 214939.00 Freshkill
  • What is the point? There is nothing left for me...
  • Friends with Italy/Iggy/Grrzy. Take a cookie! This character has Benji's love at their fingertips!
ooc: Fail Cutie time! I love the idea so i cant resist!

Cutie was messing with her hair while she waited. She pulled it into a messy ponytail and answered the door

Find me on tumblr!

welc0met0myw0rldbr0s.tumblr.com

• Barrels!!! stephano Save me! Jeremy What did I tell you about demonic Scarafices?!
  • Adder Hunter

• Theres something specific I want, but there is absolutely no way I can get it... So whats the point? Do any of you know?... Is there even a point anymore?... Why do I ask these questions if there isn't a point?
  • Squirrels Worship Me
  • Friends with Italy/Iggy/Grrzy. Take a cookie! This character has Benji's love at their fingertips!

Find me on tumblr!

• Adder Hunter

• Squirrels Worship Me

Find me on tumblr!

• Adder Hunter
"Hey anything for you. I planed to take you out for dinner and I'll pay for it."Pewdie said.

• Squirrels Worship Me

Find me on tumblr!

• Adder Hunter
"Alright."Pewdie smiled."we can get in the car."Pewdie added opening the car door for her.

• Squirrels Worship Me

Find me on tumblr!

• Adder Hunter

• Squirrels Worship Me

Find me on tumblr!

• Adder Hunter

• Squirrels Worship Me

Find me on tumblr!

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite